Become a Patron!

WISMEC RX2 20700 Kit. "The rending contradictions"

Vape Path

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
The upgraded version of RX series came to me, friends. It took lots of time and I was waiting eagerly for it, and as a reward - :cool: – is a guest of my today review.
The work of 2 types of batteries, design, compact sizes – here are the business card of it.

4.jpg

WISMEC RX2 20700 cam to me in a black box with silver embossing. On the face you can find the company`s logo, kit image and its name. On the back we see a set info, contact details, the name of kit, company`s logo, barcode, scratch code, color info, warnings and certificates.

2.jpg

3.jpg

The set will be ideal, if manufacturer put RBA base and 20700 batteries, but we have what we have.

10.jpg

WISMEC RX2 20700 Kit set:
1 * WISMEC RX2 20700 box mod;
1 * WISMEC GNOM atomizer;
1 * Replacement coil head WM02 Dual (0,15 Оhm, pre-build);
1 * Replacement coil head WM03 Triple (0,2 Оhm);
1 * USB cable;
1 * Extra glass tube;
2 * Adapter to 18650;
1 * 810 delrin drip tip;
2 * Warning card;
1 * Coils info card;
1 * Atomizer user manual;
1 * Box mod user manual​

WISMEC RX2 20700 box mod lays in hand with comfort and is pretty weighty. There is a little backlash at the bottom between batteries cover and the body of device. Coating of parts is qualitative, but there is a moment about top platform. There is no levitation of atomizers, and so, it can be scratched by them in future.

WISMEC RX2 20700 parameters:
Sizes: 81,5 mm * 43 mm * 35 mm;
Color: Black, brown, green​

On the face side of box mod there is a big 1,3 inch display, micro USB port, little navigation swing and bif «Fire» button. As for the last one, there is a backlash between it and the body, which will grab dirt and dust.. This is a critical moment, `cause later because of this it will has misfires. My opinion is, that it would be better, if WISMEC Co, have made it flush to box mod body.

5.jpg

Display is big with noticeable pixilation, but without spatiness of elements. The menu looks like honeycombs.
26.jpg

On the sides there are some decorative cuts, which`re made not through as in GEN3 box mod. But if you light inside, you`ll see really little bands, which lead to entrails. Because of this device`ll grab dirt as its top platform too. It`s a minus, guys!

6.jpg

On the top you can find a spring-loaded 510 connector, which allows to set atomizers up to 25 mm. Also, there is the barely noticeable name of device. If you want to set atomizers with 26, 27, etc. diameter – you`ll have a overhang under the «Fire» button.

7.jpg

At the bottom there is a little latch, which fixes the battery cover. It`s tough for to push and works good like a gun collar.
There is a critical moment about it: batteries don`t leave the cover, when you open it. And it will be difficult to do this by fingers: you have to pick them and can spoil the wrapper. We know, that use of such a batteries – is a «crime» in relation to yourself and unsafe at all. So, the next minus is here…

8.jpg

9.jpg

The package includes special adapters for 18650 batteries, which is very convenientю

12.jpg

For to turn the box mod on/off you need to push «Fire» button for 5 times.
Then we`re transferred to a main screen, where can find such indices as wattage, temperature, mode name, current, voltage, puff counter/time and battery indicator.

For to lock/unlock buttons you need to push control swing for some seconds and then see the system message about successful operation.

Stealth mode: push the «Fire» button and lef side of the swing for some seconds.

To rotate the display – please, push the control swing for some seconds while the device is turned off. But I really don`t know for whom it was made – this is really inconvenient.

For to switch between modes you need to push «Fire» for 3 times and see that the mode name will begin blink. Then with the help of control swing we can choose the concrete mode and activate it by «Fire» button.

The «fine» tuning of TC and TCR modes is simple too. If you want to change «M» coefficient or the wire type you need firstly to enter the changing modes branch, then push the right side of control swing and find the needed one. Then with the push of left side of the swing we choose between SS, Ni, Ti or M1, M2, M2.

32.jpg
31.jpg

30.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg
29.jpg

26.jpg

For to change «М» coefficient value you need to turn the device off and then hold on the control swing sides simultaneously. You`ll see the menu, where you`ll set your own figures for TCR coefficients.

21.jpg

For to change the temperature from °С to °F and via versa – continue to press the right side of control swing and after maximum value it will be.

If you want to change puffs counter to puffs time or to current, you need to enter the mode change menu and then, pushing the left side of control swing reach the bottom honeycomb and by the right side of swing find the needed index. The analogical work must be done, if you want to lock/unlocj resistance in the right honeycomb.

26.jpg

Last edited:

Vape Path

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
25.jpg

24-e1512589808380.jpg

For to set preheat and the wattage – you need to push the «Fire» button and the right side of the swing and after that you`ll see a special menu, where can change them.

23.jpg

Of course, the system has some messages about mistakes and shows them on the screen. You can find their row in user manual, and I want to show you the most famous one ;)

33.jpg

WISMEC RX2 20700 specifications:
Wattage:
1-200 W;
Charging current: 2A;
Maximum voltage: 50A;
Voltage: 0.5-9V
Connector: Of 510 type, spring-loaded;
Battery: Two high-rated 18650 (with adapter) or 20700;
Modes: VW, TC (Ni,Ti,SS), TCR (M1,M2,M3);
Resistance: 0.05-1.5 Оhm (TC);
0.1-3.5 Оhm (VW);
Temperature range: 100-315℃/200-600℉(TC modes)​

Complete WISMEC GNOM atomizer has already been used in a chain with other device. It`s not really new, but I suggest you its detailed review, because its beauty, design and parameters.
I have no any critical comments about its quality and assembly: it`s of a high quality from pin to drip tip. In my case it has 2 ml capacity, but there is other version with 4 ml on board. They`re different to each other for a special insert in top cap, which reduce capacity level.

20.jpg

WISMEC GNOM parameters:
Height with pin and drip tip: 44 mm;
Diameter: 24 mm;
Capacity: 2 ml/4 ml;
Color: Black​

WISMEC GNOM consists of 5 parts: of base, replacement coil heads, glass tube, top cap with filling hole and drip tip.

The base is made for replacement coil heads, which fix with the help ot thread inside. There are 2 bottom airflow holes, which controls with a special ring. Also, you can find the control stopper.
If you break the pre-built glass tube – there is another one in the box, so, don`t worry.

19.jpg

18.jpg

WISMEC GNOM works with WM01, WM02, WM03 and WM RBA coil heads. They are different to each other in the way of number of coils and wattage. WM02 and WM3 are in set, and RBA and WM01 can be bought separately. As for flavor, these coils produces it well, I can point «4-» balls to them. And vapor is huge and will suite almost all cloud lovers.

14.jpg

13.jpg

The next part is slider top cap, which is monolithic to a shaft built inside and a filling hole. It`s really convenient for to use and as the landmark for you – top cap moves from the point, where you`ll see JayBo sign to opposite side.

15.jpg

16.jpg

And the last part is 810 drip tip of Ultem. It fixes with the help of some notches, which are based on perimeter of its bottom and with hidden o-ring. There are no backlashes, and if you`ll be bored with it – change it to another one Delrin from the box.

17.jpg

WISMEC GNOM specifications:
Base: For replacement coil heads and RBA base;
Airflow: Bottom;
Filling: Top;
Drip tip: 810 (Ultem or Delrin);
Thread: Of 510 type, with swimming pin​

11.jpg

Pros:
•Design;
•Can be used with 18650 or 20700;
•Price;
•Bottom airflow;
•Top filling;
•Sizes;
•Big display;
•Vapor

Cons:
•Too many cavities in box mod design;
•Battery case cover;
•Covering of the top area of box mod;
•Pixelation of display;
•Not convenient menu navigation

CV
WISMEC RX2 20700 Kit have left an ambiguous impression. From the one side if attracts with its sizes, possibility of use with 2 battery types and with RBA base.
From the other side some cons make me upset and don`t allow to close eyes on them. I don`t think, that box mod is total failure, and that atomizer is no good, but that company need to think more carefully about details, while producing new products.
The absolute advantage is the price! You can buy a kit version for 56$ and box mod separately can be bought only for 40$. Well, this means, that WISMEC RX2 20700 Kit can achieve the status of the people's. I can name it «On the go», when you really don`t really care about scratches and cleanliness. Kit deserves its honest «4» balls.
You can buy WUSMEC RX2 20700 kit here.

VU Sponsors