lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
just a reminder that the batteries still need the amperage to support the build.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
i got 3000mAh batts what watts should i use?
Watts (power) should be determined by resistance (ohms) of your coil and preferred sweet spot...most folks (like myself) start fairly low and bump up to that perfect vape...for instance i like the .25 ohm coil in my crown at about 60--65w......I like the .2 ohm triple coil in the Tfv4 at about 75-80w...mAh refers to how long those batts will go before needing recharged basically... I have the AWT batts rated at 3000 mAh in both my Rx200 mods...I get about 2.5 days on them before needing swapped out...with 200w available I seldom vape above 80w, but its nice to have that extra power should I ever need it..wish i could've helped more...maybe someone can chime in..

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
i say your safe so long as you stay under 111.36 watts with that resistance at that watts you're pulling 31.82. http://www.steam-engine.org/ohm.asp should be bookmarked it can help you.

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
uhmm. Im using a dual coil with 0.11 ohms what watts can you preffer me to use? :) thanks
Can't say...I never build that low...but I would start low (watts) and bump up...you're the one vaping it and should know about where you like it...called trial and error, lol

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk

lordmage

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Just a reminder that coil resistance does not play a factor in calculating amp draw at the battery on regulated mods.
yes indeed but i always error on the side of caution

VU Sponsors