Become a Patron!

Wismec Rx75 tank question

I have a question. I have a Wismec Rx75, and love it, with the exception of the tank size. It's a 2 ml tank, and I find myself having to fill it several times a day. I've tried to research, but I can't find anything about a good replacement tank with a larger capacity. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The Asvape Cobra tank is a nice tank. The coils last a long time, they now have 2 options of coils. Including SS. The only draw back for you I think is the capacity. In specs it states it as a 3.8ml tank. How large are you looking for.

The Asvape Cobra tank is a nice tank. The coils last a long time, they now have 2 options of coils. Including SS. The only draw back for you I think is the capacity. In specs it states it as a 3.8ml tank. How large are you looking for.

Anything bigger than a 2 ml lol 3.8 is better. I would prefer a 6 ml, but I'll take what I can get. Does is fit my mod, though?

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Anything bigger than a 2 ml lol 3.8 is better. I would prefer a 6 ml, but I'll take what I can get. Does is fit my mod, though?
It is a 24mm tank. I don't have the mod, and by looking at it I cant tell. I didn't realize the tank sits lower than the top of the mod. You might be stuck with a 22mm. There are bigger tanks, I only use that one tank, then all RDA's. Someone will be by that can help you find a bigger tank that will work.

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was looking around and you will need a 22mm tank. When looking for one make sure it is a 22mm or it wont fit the way the mod is designed.

VU Sponsors