Become a Patron!

Wismec Theorem RTA

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Yes, I know. I heard several heads explode just by reading the topic. However, I got this tank for six bucks and I like to experiment so why not. First off the notch coils are an interesting design but poorly executed imo. The tiny little glass thing on top that is supposed to be a drip tip, not my favorite thing either. The rest of the tank is honestly not the worst tank I have ever tried. I would call it more of an rdta instead of an rta. So I tossed the coils that came with it straight out of the box. Wrapped a .6 ohm n80 coil and wicked it up trimming the cotton so that it just touches the bottom of the tank. After a little break in time it actually has decent flavor and clouds. Also the dual airflow ring is a joke. The single is much better. Filling it is a pain. I have to use a dropper and make sure to stick the tip in the hole in order to get the juice into the bottom of the tank and not all over the top. I still break it out every once and awhile and vape it. One last thing, the “metal” tank section is just a metal tube hot glued onto a regular glass tank.
9e3ea7299f978ebfbc25df7a31f00af0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caspervapes

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Aside from filling, I enjoyedmine when I used it! I didn' use the dinky drip tip or the afc ring. For wicking, I cut mine shorter. About half way up the glass. Main reason I stoped using mine was due to its small capacity. I was having to fill it every 30-45 minutes!

Papachaz

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Aside from filling, I enjoyedmine when I used it! I didn' use the dinky drip tip or the afc ring. For wicking, I cut mine shorter. About half way up the glass. Main reason I stoped using mine was due to its small capacity. I was having to fill it every 30-45 minutes!

The small capacity is definitely a major drawback. I use a different 510 when I vape it. Just put that one on to show what it looked like. I’ll use this one when I’m doing things around the house and can only take a vape every once in a while. Only have a few rooms the wife lets me vape in all the time and the garage is too damn cold now. Although I did pick up a Honeywell air purifier at a garage sale. New carbon filter on there and it clears the vape out of the room pretty well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors