Become a Patron!

Wismec vs Smok Cust Servic

I just wanted to share my experience on dealing with customer service for both Smok and Wismec.

2 months ago, I had the Smok Alien. After a few weeks I was getting the common error "Ohm too low" and my device would not hit.
I contacted Smok, who asked me to forward my email to my local vape shop with the promise that Smok would reimburse my defective product if the shop would exchange or return my product. Vape shop expected and accepted the email with no questions asked, and I ended up with the Wismec Predator 228.

Fast forward a few more weeks, the bracket inside the charging port of my Predator came out of the mod. I contacted Wismec and they asked for a picture of the defective part & a picture of my receipt. No problem! Sent them. Then I got an email that they needed my contact details (full name, addy, email (as if not obvious already), phone number. Sent!
Then, I was told to mail them just the mod at MY OWN EXPENSE, and after they have had my mod a full week they would ship me out a new one. I actually had to directly ask when they would send the new mod, and their answer was "a week after we receive your mail". This was 6 days ago, and I have asked to speak to a manager three times since then and have received no response at all.

Dealing with Smok, I had a new device in my hand in less than 12 hours from my first contact with them.

Based just on customer service & return policy, Smok wins! By a long shot, it was a very pleasant, easy, and convenient return. And I will never ever use a Wismec product again.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You're a quick learner.......:wave:

VU Sponsors