Become a Patron!

Wismec

grizmoa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi, whether are the difference between wismec dna200 expect escribe and rx200_? How work TC?

BillW50

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh huge difference. When the RX200 is working right, it is beautiful. I have two myself and I kind of wish I never bought them. Just do a search for RX200 problem and you will get an earful. I also have two Reuleaux DNA200 (and other DNA200 mods). No problems like its sibling RX200 (except the same 510 connection). No tiny screen, balance charging works, doesn't overheat, doesn't drain one battery more, one year warranty on the DNA200 board, doesn't stop working with SS TC, doesn't just stop working like the RX200 does for some, etc.

ademel692

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh huge difference. When the RX200 is working right, it is beautiful. I have two myself and I kind of wish I never bought them. Just do a search for RX200 problem and you will get an earful. I also have two Reuleaux DNA200 (and other DNA200 mods). No problems like its sibling RX200 (except the same 510 connection). No tiny screen, balance charging works, doesn't overheat, doesn't drain one battery more, one year warranty on the DNA200 board, doesn't stop working with SS TC, doesn't just stop working like the RX200 does for some, etc.
As much as i love my rx i must say it does have its fair share of problems when wandering beyond wattage mode. When i build my stainless builds i gave up on ss mode (even after the ss316 update) and i just vape em in wattage

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors