Become a Patron!

With a little help from my friends...

Hi All, new to the forum and newish to the vape scene.

Luckily I've got a pal who's fully involved who inspired me to kick that nasty habit and turn to a tasty new future. Starting at the bottom with a pen (which leaked), then onto disposables (very inconsistent)...at this stage I had given up and reverted back to an old and nasty habit...

Month or so ago I visited a friend who had a very long standing and nasty habit to find he had kicked it into touch for over a year...what he also had was a box full of stuff that I just gawked at for ages (more tips than I could count, coils, boxes, tanks and liquids----oh so many liquids)...

I invested the other day in a mini curve (I think it's called) but again had some issues with leaking, a quick call to my pal and I'd changed my setting to watts and was on the road to what I'm hoping is a consistently pleasurable vaping future.

I've just invested in an iSTICK 30w Mini with Subtank as my first serious attempt at keeping off the long smelling tar filled nasties.

Also inspired by my pal, I'm hoping to have myself something to compare and talk about with the experts in the next few months...my pal advised to step slowly as otherwise I'll be eating into my overdraft with mods and getting special nods in the streets of London from other knowing pro vapers.

So I hope to be here often and throw it down with the best of you in the future....

Wish me luck!!!

Kirk the Great!!

iiKryptic-old

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome Kirk, I too started vaping to quit smoking, and let me tell you if the endless flavors on the market are not enough to keep you away from icky sticks just wait until youve been off for about a week and go around someone that smokes. Me and my wife were like ohh my we used to smell like that..lol Good luck with everything and glad you have a personal friend to help you along the way, remember we are all here for you as well.

Welcome Kirk, I too started vaping to quit smoking, and let me tell you if the endless flavors on the market are not enough to keep you away from icky sticks just wait until youve been off for about a week and go around someone that smokes. Me and my wife were like ohh my we used to smell like that..lol Good luck with everything and glad you have a personal friend to help you along the way, remember we are all here for you as well.

Thanks bud!! Appreciate the support :)

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Congrats on getting back to it!

Tommy-Chi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks Tommy, loving it and hating it already :) I've now realised that by giving up the nasty cancer sticks...I've entered in to a world where I will be forever chasing the perfect cloud/vape :)

Me too. Best way to find E-Liquids you like, for me anyway, was to lurk in threads all over the Internet, VU/Reddit/ECF and more, and then order some of them. Another way has been to go in to vape shops with my gear and sit there and try every E-Liquid....walking out with 5 to 10 at a time. I have quite a supply and only started Sept 7th, 2015.

Haha, I get it!! Not sure how I'm going to save any money as I added another £30 of juices to my small collection today, about to order some new coils (not ready to DIY yet) and already thinking about getting a better mod and tank early 2016...

VU Sponsors