Become a Patron!

With delay in FDA rules implementation more legal copyright action and such?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just thinking that everyone thought the ride would be over in another year but now it is 2022.
I expect to see more litigation on copyright infringement and such since vaping will be wide open for a while longer.

And even more juice company's?

LOL.

What else do you think this extension may bring about?

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Just thinking that everyone thought the ride would be over in another year but now it is 2022.
I expect to see more litigation on copyright infringement and such since vaping will be wide open for a while longer.

And even more juice company's?

LOL.

What else do you think this extension may bring about?

The real trojan horse: outrageous taxation

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
People are also forgetting they did not lift the ban on items not on the market prior to 2007, among other issues that really need to be addressed

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Will the vaping advocacy organizations survive?
Considering the lack of advocacy interest among most vapers with the deadline a year away, now it is 5 years?
That is beyond most humans attention span.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
People are also forgetting they did not lift the ban on items not on the market prior to 2007, among other issues that really need to be addressed

Yep but so far it does not look like they are going to enforce that till 2022.

We can also expect legislation on battery/mod safety coming now since it will be around a while.

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Will the vaping advocacy organizations survive?
Considering the lack of advocacy interest among most vapers with the deadline a year away, now it is 5 years?
That is beyond most humans attention span.

I think advocacy will indeed survive - but it may change a great deal

The well established multi-million $ vape businesses are not going to just roll over, though even the real biggies are not that big compared to BT and BP

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Bet all the vape shops that closed recently are kicking themselves in the ass.....:D

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think advocacy will indeed survive - but it may change a great deal

The well established multi-million $ vape businesses are not going to just roll over, though even the real biggies are not that big compared to BT and BP
BT already has the largest vaping presence in the vape industry.

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm hoping the DOJ starts bitch-slapping these (effing scumbag, anti-American) leakers.

Hey Crommie, are you lefty democrats even considered American anymore?
Or are you guys identifying as Swedes now...

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I'm hoping the DOJ starts bitch-slapping these (effing scumbag, anti-American) leakers.

Hey Crommie, are you lefty democrats even considered American anymore?
Or are you guys identifying as Swedes now...

WTF?

Pence was governor of Indiana during the worst vaping tax and anti-vaping legislation seen in any state :crazy:

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Pence was governor of Indiana during the worst vaping tax and anti-vaping legislation seen in any state :crazy:

All I can see is... right now he's VP of the nation and (Obama's) vaping regulations are being postponed.
Not to mention he's helped eliminate about a billion OTHER Obama regulations and taxes on our lives.

A vote for a democrat is always a vote for higher taxes and more regulations.

Oh... and neener. :)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All I can see is... right now he's VP of the nation and (Obama's) vaping regulations are being postponed.
Not to mention he's helped eliminate about a billion OTHER Obama regulations and taxes on our lives.

A vote for a democrat is always a vote for higher taxes and more regulations.

Oh... and neener. :)
How immature of you.
hang in there though I am sure you will learn some manners.

It is poor etiquette to stalk another member on a board because of disagreements in one thread.
If everyone did that then the quality of the board would degrade seriously.

Is it your intention to derail this thread because I started it?

Last edited:

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How immature of you.
hang in there though I am sure you will learn some manners.

It is poor etiquette to stalk another member on a board because of disagreements in one thread.
If everyone did that then the quality of the board would degrade seriously.

Is it your intention to derail this thread because I started it?

This thread is a political discussion. The postponement of the Obama era vape regulations is 100% Trump/Pence.
This is truth Crommie. There is simply no way you can discuss de-regulation without all the credit given to the Trump administration.

Further... I am entertained by your sense of victim-hood and desire to censor opposing (common sense) viewpoints.

Hey, here's an idea!... If someone says something you don't like, call em a buncha bad names
and then claim it was them who disrupted the thread... :confused:

Oh wait... you already did that...

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sheesh.

Admin Please close thread.

Let the child have his way.

Reported to admin to have closed.
Bratty children.
Can't have anything nice...

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Please play nicely in the sandbox boys. :rolleyes:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This thread is a political discussion. The postponement of the Obama era vape regulations is 100% Trump/Pence.
This is truth Crommie. There is simply no way you can discuss de-regulation without all the credit given to the Trump administration.

Further... I am entertained by your sense of victim-hood and desire to censor opposing (common sense) viewpoints.

Hey, here's an idea!... If someone says something you don't like, call em a buncha bad names

The problem is, postponement is not NEARLY enough. Those Obummer fascist regs need to be TOTALLY OBLITERATED.

This exactly.

I'm delighted that the new HMFIC of the FDA seems to have a MUCH better head on his shoulders than his idiot predecessor, but those "deeming" regs need to be UTTERLY DESTROYED, because you cannot make something into something else just because you say it is. The emperor is STILL NEKKID AS A JAYBIRD.

Andria

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Sigh... Okay mom.:( <kicks dirt>

I was enjoying the discussion of the nefarious but hopefully now somewhat better gov't stooges and plans, without all the personal stuff. It's a serious consideration for ALL vapers, whether they realize it or not, and those of us who do realize it, need to understand it so we can hopefully try to pass along legit info to anyone else we may talk to about it.

Andria

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
THINK about allll those taxes and regulations the next time you consider voting for a democrat.

Bullshit!!!!! Think about all the taxes and regulations because of the American System. Mickey Mouse could run this country and nothing would change.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

this-is-sparta-meme-our-clouds-will-blot-out-the-sun-then-we-will-vape-in-the-shade.jpg

VU Sponsors