Become a Patron!

Withdrawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Whiskey, I offered some things and they are going other places. If its an aide to anyone's sanity...
Thanks :) , because bean refuses to go back through the thread, I will waste my time and do so and make sure who ever wanted to donate to this is aware before I close the thread.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks :) , because bean refuses to go back through the thread, I will waste my time and do so and make sure who ever wanted to donate to this is aware before I close the thread.
Pretty sure it was just myself and hottvapz
No one should have to do his work for him, but, that seems to be the way of things.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah and you got a free one last night dude from that guy giving away his 26650 mod so now you have more mods right?
I'm still giving away the nemesis clone. I have the mod that whiskey loaned me, and the hades will be sent some time this week, he said probably Tuesday or Wednesday. Mainly was interested in the rda's that are coming with the hades.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It appears it was only the 2 of you who were going to donate and you both are aware of the turn of events here, therefore this thread is closed.
Bean, Speaking as a member........ your antics are getting very old, its time to ease the hell up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors