Become a Patron!

Witness the birth of ECF 2.0

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
http://vapingunderground.com/thread...ere-whiskey-banned.357769/page-3#post-1896196

In this forum we do promote the freedom to speak freely, but there are very rare occasions when we can not allow being infiltrated by those we have trusted.

The whole issue here was a violation of trust internally, and externally. Which we are going to clean up ASAP You do not shit where you live!

So, in the interest and pursuit of preserving free speech, how much do you allege Whisky embezzled? Or was she "infiltrating" VU on behalf of the FDA, or ISIS?

If not, WTF has any of this got to do with you shutting down a discussion between other members?

Are we to believe that Joe has abdicated, and left Hitler to Admin his forum?

Or do you have something to hide? Bad spelling perhaps? As in "You have been banned for the following reason: Just a birch who does not listen"

Don't we, the membership have some right to know what cataclysmic evil plot we have been saved from, that would justify the elimination of free discussion here?

Seems like there has indeed been a violation of trust, and that some here are shitting where we ALL live.

Since there is no element of denial in your post, I assume that Sir Richard's post is accurate.

I really have to wonder if you Smokie, are not perhaps the author of "You have been banned for the following reason: Just a birch who does not listen" ?

Is this true Mein Fuher?

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Wolf man for those of us who may be unaware of recent happenings could you please fill us in on what you are talking about please.I've heard some other rumbelings but I don't know what they are talking about.

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Apparently, she wouldn't listen. That is all I got from the thread. I don't know why. I was rather hoping that there would be an explanation that would seem reasonable.

If nothing else, the misspelling "birch" is worrisome. I would have figured you as a Whisky hater Pulse. If I find out, I'll post it here.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
well i seen smokies response and was gonna make another thread but you seem to have already done it so i'll reply here.

smokie didn't really give a reason but claimed a violation of trust, well 1st off since when is not trusting a member ground for bans? but we'll touch on that later. my main issue is why have rules if mods don't follow them. there is a huge double standard. Since we can't get a confirmation of why she was actually banned and i don't know anything outside of the "because she's a birch" but the trust comment he made, leads me to believe it's because she is on VI now and he thinks she is pulling members since she started a corner thread there. however my issue with this is the precedent for this has been set. smokie himself is on ECF. IDK how many people remember the thread from a few months back that led to chef being unbanned for a 2nd time but the gist was this. a MOD from VU was over at VTT (a forum created by chef after he was banned a 2nd time here for breaking vendor rules) and recruited members here to join and all they did there was bash VU. a fucking mod. they had a 40+ page thread going for months bashing VU as well as myself, jack and whiskey. yet VU said it was fine. tyga and joe both said people can be on whatever forums they want, talk shit, be a mod whatever. it's free speech. on top of that a newly appointed mod by smokie here is also on VI and referred members and vendors and yet no issue. but a non mod doing it gets banned? where is the free speech or equality in that. why are there different rules for different people. ECF might be strict but at least they treat everyone like kids equally. here there is no equality mods do what they please and make up shit s they go to suit their needs. they had no issues about mods being on VTT and shit talking VU. not only that but they got mad about VTT changing links to VU to be voopingunderground and redirected to a fake site, yet mods here did it to VI links? which also fucked over jacks reviews he posted here that they had no issues with for months. so why the sudden change?

we don't even get so much as a decent response or answer. not to mention MY thread was locked by a mod without my permission which goes against VUs policy of not locking threads. You can't say freedom of speech and then lock someone's thread so they can't speak. at this point, even ECF has more freedom of speech. people DESERVE to know how a forum is being run, keeping members in the dark doesn't promote free speech and it also shows there is something to hide. hoping it blows over. that is an very ECF move so i think your title nailed it

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Apparently, she wouldn't listen. That is all I got from the thread. I don't know why. I was rather hoping that there would be an explanation that would seem reasonable.

If nothing else, the misspelling "birch" is worrisome. I would have figured you as a Whisky hater Pulse. If I find out, I'll post it here.
I have no love at all for her, but that doesn't mean I support an injustice against her if indeed that is what happened...which I don't know is what happened I am more inclined to believe Smoky than Whiskey..apparently she has a history of getting kicked off forums.

Last edited:

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
well i seen smokies response and was gonna make another thread but you seem to have already done it so i'll reply here.

smokie didn't really give a reason but claimed a violation of trust, well 1st off since when is not trusting a member ground for bans? but we'll touch on that later. my main issue is why have rules if mods don't follow them. there is a huge double standard. Since we can't get a confirmation of why she was actually banned and i don't know anything outside of the "because she's a birch" but the trust comment he made, leads me to believe it's because she is on VI now and he thinks she is pulling members since she started a corner thread there. however my issue with this is the precedent for this has been set. smokie himself is on ECF. IDK how many people remember the thread from a few months back that led to chef being unbanned for a 2nd time but the gist was this. a MOD from VU was over at VTT (a forum created by chef after he was banned a 2nd time here for breaking vendor rules) and recruited members here to join and all they did there was bash VU. a fucking mod. they had a 40+ page thread going for months bashing VU as well as myself, jack and whiskey. yet VU said it was fine. tyga and joe both said people can be on whatever forums they want, talk shit, be a mod whatever. it's free speech. on top of that a newly appointed mod by smokie here is also on VI and referred members and vendors and yet no issue. but a non mod doing it gets banned? where is the free speech or equality in that. why are there different rules for different people. ECF might be strict but at least they treat everyone like kids equally. here there is no equality mods do what they please and make up shit s they go to suit their needs. they had no issues about mods being on VTT and shit talking VU. not only that but they got mad about VTT changing links to VU to be voopingunderground and redirected to a fake site, yet mods here did it to VI links? which also fucked over jacks reviews he posted here that they had no issues with for months. so why the sudden change?

we don't even get so much as a decent response or answer. not to mention MY thread was locked by a mod without my permission which goes against VUs policy of not locking threads. You can't say freedom of speech and then lock someone's thread so they can't speak. at this point, even ECF has more freedom of speech. people DESERVE to know how a forum is being run, keeping members in the dark doesn't promote free speech and it also shows there is something to hide. hoping it blows over. that is an very ECF move so i think your title nailed it
you are talking shit...I don't know what is going on but to compare VU to the dipshits at ECF is just idiotic slanderous bullshit. It is over the top and nothing points to that..indeed it sounds more like your personal grudge than an assessment of the facts.

Last edited:

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
you are talking shit...I don't know what is going on but to compare VU to the dipshits at ECF is just idiotic slanderous bullshit.
You haven't seen what I've seen. What is talking shit. They allowed 2 mods to do what the presumably banned a member for

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You haven't seen what I've seen. What is talking shit. They allowed 2 mods to do what the presumably banned a member for

Did you ever actually belong to ECF...do you know what the fuck you are talking about.....We have a disagreement here and nobody has the facts...the bullshit at ECF was systemic and widespread....you may be pissed your buddy got booted...fine, but the title of this thread and your allegations are baseless....if you know so much why aren't you sharing it with everybody why are you making these vauge illusions that can't be substantiated and just become a rumor mill....lets have more facts before we start burning witches.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Did you ever actually belong to ECF...do you know what the fuck you are talking about.....We have a disagreement here and nobody has the facts...the bullshit at ECF was systemic and widespread....you may be pissed your buddy got booted...fine, but the title of this thread and your allegations are baseless....if you know so much why aren't you sharing it with everybody why are you making these vauge illusions that can't be substantiated and just become a rumor mill....lets have more facts before we start burning witches.
Your barking at the wrong tree I didn't title the thread lol.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
:popcorn:

I'm just waiting for this one to get locked too. And yeah, it really is like ECF, or actually, straight out of Retarded1's playbook. The person who was banned, I can take or leave; the principle concerns me, because there doesn't seem to be one. I was trying to make a witty riposte to @hellcatrydr, and discovered it had been locked. That is so infuriating.

I'd ask what in hell VI and VTT are, but that might get it locked faster. :giggle:

Andria

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Your barking at the wrong tree I didn't title the thread lol.

....and I quote.

" that is an very ECF move so i think your title nailed it.......
wanna splain that Lucy....by the way you didn't answer my question....did you ever actually belong to ECF and for how long.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
....and I quote.

" that is an very ECF move so i think your title nailed it.......
wanna splain that Lucy.
So why single me out cause I agreed with a thread title but not comment on who made it lol. Regardless u don't think mods breaking their own rules and banning members and refusing to say why isn't an ecf move? Oh wait it isn't at least they follow their strict rules where as of now VU says freedom of speech then does the opposite

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
:popcorn:

I'm just waiting for this one to get locked too. And yeah, it really is like ECF, or actually, straight out of Retarded1's playbook. The person who was banned, I can take or leave; the principle concerns me, because there doesn't seem to be one. I was trying to make a witty riposte to @hellcatrydr, and discovered it had been locked. That is so infuriating.

I'd ask what in hell VI and VTT are, but that might get it locked faster. :giggle:

Andria
Vaping insider and vaping tech talk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
maybe we should wait for a few facts before tarring Whiskey as a scumbag or VU as ECF 2.0......
The other thread had a chance for it but instead for locked. I think actions speak louder then words

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So why single me out cause I agreed with a thread title but not comment on who made it lol. Regardless u don't think mods breaking their own rules and banning members and refusing to say why isn't an ecf move? Oh wait it isn't at least they follow their strict rules where as of now VU says freedom of speech then does the opposite

nobody singled you out merely responded to your posts, and what I said was to everyone this is a baseless assertion at this point....if you want a safe space you do belong at ECF....and you still haven't answered my question were you ever a member of ECF and for how long.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Vaping insider and vaping tech talk

Well, I'm pretty much the quintessential outsider... but the tech talk might be of some interest. My son is going into the subohm stuff, and also just embarked on a degree in electrical engineering, so it would be helpful if I could actually follow along with whatever he says about vaping electronics stuff without my eyes crossing... :giggle: He just started vaping, and I've been doing it over 3 and a half yrs! :giggle: I'm trying to help him find his vaping happy place, but almost all my gear is slanted to the high-resistance/low-wattage/tight draw vaping I prefer.

Andria

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
nobody singled you out merely responded to your posts...if you want a safe space you do belong at ECF....and you still haven't answered my question were you ever a member of ECF and for how long.
Yes been a member for like 8 months. Wasn't there for the drama when VU started. Yes it's strict but I never seen mods behave this bad in the 8 months there and I can care less about a safe space buddy but don't blind defend things your not aware of either.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Well, I'm pretty much the quintessential outsider... but the tech talk might be of some interest. My son is going into the subohm stuff, and also just embarked on a degree in electrical engineering, so it would be helpful if I could actually follow along with whatever he says about vaping electronics stuff without my eyes crossing... :giggle: He just started vaping, and I've been doing it over 3 and a half yrs! :giggle: I'm trying to help him find his vaping happy place, but almost all my gear is slanted to the high-resistance/low-wattage/tight draw vaping I prefer.

Andria
It's just a name trust me no tech talk went on at vtt it was just shit talking vu. It never took off and is dead anyway at this point.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes been a member for like 8 months. Wasn't there for the drama when VU started. Yes it's strict but I never seen mods behave this bad in the 8 months there and I can care less about a safe space buddy but don't blind defend things your not aware of either.

you are either lying or full of shit...the abuses of the mods at ECF are legendary...in fact we have whole threads of war stories about the mods at ECF..I personaly know of half a dozen members who were kicked out of ECF for harmless nothings, I was suspeneded half a dozen times as were about 10 other people I knew....I know a couple of guys who went and started their own vaping forums because of the mods at ECF...VU is nothing like ECF.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
you are either lying or full of shit...the abuses of the mods at ECF are legendary...in fact we have whole threads of war stories about the mods at ECF..I personaly know of half a dozen members who were kicked out of ECF for harmless nothings, I was suspeneded half a dozen times as were about 10 other people I knew....I know a couple of guys who went and started their own vaping forums because of the mods at ECF...VU is nothing like ECF.
Well to be fair if your attitude here is the same as there I'm sure a few were warranted. But you don't think mods here being allowed to ban members and refuse to comment why is ok? Mods are supposed to act above and beyond members yet they been allowed to trash the forum trill the forum harass members and incite trolls and now even ban members and not say way

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay, another one of these whiny injustice threads is too effing much...
Plus, I can't believe you arrogant little tardbots demanding answers... You are in someone's house. Fucking act like it.
NOBODY OWES YOU SHIT. You've heard ONE side of the story!... And you're attacking your host here??? What in the actual fuck dude??
.......moving on

Wolfie... forum folks... yeah, I am Shark Vape... for those who remember... or care.

I was banned here...and it was 99% because of moderator Whiskey's deceptive, manipulative bullshit.
Only a few of my friends were aware of this... Even while banned, I would come here as a visitor; I missed the place.

I returned to VU under this logon after I noticed Whiskey had been stripped of her mod status.
I'd been gone mebbe a year...

I'm here to tell ya man... yer off base, you need more... data. Step back & take a breath.
She intentionally hurt me here without reason. That is my testimony.

But I'm not gonna jump up yelling 'fuck her' and all that... I wish her well.

And you emos who make judgments from one probably false side of a story really need to check yer'selves.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Are we to believe that Joe has abdicated, and left Hitler to Admin his forum?

You may or may not like how the forum is run, but we're guests here. The owners get to decide what goes and what doesn't, and you have diddly squat to say about it I'm afraid.

Your barking at the wrong tree

It's "barking UP the wrong tree". If there's something missing in this here forum, it's grammar nazis ferchrissake :)

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Plus, I can't believe you arrogant little tardbots demanding answers... You are in someone's house. Fucking act like it.
NOBODY OWES YOU SHIT. You've heard ONE side of the story!... And you're attacking your host here??? What in the actual fuck dude??
.......moving on

Wolfie... forum folks... yeah, I am Shark Vape... for those who remember... or care.

I was banned here...and it was 99% because of moderator Whiskey's deceptive, manipulative bullshit.
Only a few of my friends were aware of this... Even while banned, I would come here as a visitor; I missed the place.

I returned to VU under this logon after I noticed Whiskey had been stripped of her mod status.

I'm here to tell ya man... yer off base, you need more... data. Step back & take a breath.

And you emos who make judgments from one probably false side of a story really need to check yer'selves.
Except the other side had ample time and opportunity to speak and chose not too. Actions speak louder then words. Sure it's their house but if u make rules don't break them. If they want to run it like that fine change the rules don't like and preach one thing and do the opposite. It's bait and switch.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Don't even compare this action similar to ECF. Not even close.
We have freedom here that no other forum provides. Every forum has rules liberal rules which is a far cry from ECF. They can bash all they want.
Sure. She and I have butted heads on more than one occasion. But that doesn't mean I'm happy to see her go.
Their house, their rules. I learned the hard way. No explanation needs to be "announced".

@VaporJoe @TygerTyger VU Admin owes no one an explanation. Let's wish her well and move on.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Don't even compare this action similar to ECF. Not even close.
We have freedom here that no other forum provides. Every forum has rules liberal rules which is a far cry from ECF. They can bash all they want.
Sure. She and I have butted heads on more than one occasion. But that doesn't mean I'm happy to see her go.
Their house, their rules. I learned the hard way. No explanation needs to be "announced".

@VaporJoe @TygerTyger VU Admin owes no one an explanation. Let's wish her well and move on.
If mods can ban anyone for any reason with no explanation that by definition we do not have freedom

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
.......moving on

I vouch for this dude. Word.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If mods can ban anyone for any reason with no explanation that by definition we do not have freedom

Man, that's a load of shit. Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. As long as some of the moderators over where you're on duty as a mod, and where Whiskey took her Corner get to make up the rules as they go you have no moral standing on which to judge VU.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Man, that's a load of shit. Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones. As long as some of the moderators over where you're on duty as a mod, and where Whiskey took her Corner get to make up the rules as they go you have no moral standing on which to judge VU.
Lmao what rules would we be making up. I also don't get involved in it and originally declined to be a mod but admin insisted because he knows me and trusts me. But I can assure you I would never personally pull the BS that went on here. You have no idea of my moral standing. You tell me not to judge people by shitty actions yet judge me based on what exactly lol take your own advice and don't throw stones in your glass house.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lmao what rules would we be making up. I also don't get involved in it and originally declined to be a mod but admin insisted because he knows me and trusts me. But I can assure you I would never personally pull the BS that went on here. You have no idea of my moral standing. You tell me not to judge people by shitty actions yet judge me based on what exactly lol take your own advice and don't throw stones in your glass house.

Dude, let's start with FUCK YOU, Asshole.
Your buddy Whiskey went behind her supposed mod friends backs and recruited members for your forum. right here via PM.
Your buddy Whiskey just made up a new rule just for me for this afternoon. I mentioned to Pete that his avi looked a lot like another forum's logo and she accused me of making drama.
Where the fuck in your rules, you know the rules you copied from VU, does it say a member can't write that an avi looks like another forum's logo?
Nowhere. Therefore, you who live in glass house, and who has a monetary interest in the issue, has no standing on which to give anybody shit nor run your mouth.
You are a total asshole with a nefarious agenda to make trouble for VU because your butt buddy and you are butt hurt.
Do not expect to stay in business in this industry for very long by making enemies out of possible customers like me
or especially out of bigshots like VU. You are a little wanna be, PUNK.
Now run along before I give you some real grief, hypocrite..

Last edited:

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Dude, let's start with FUCK YOU, Asshole.
Your buddy Whiskey went behind her supposed mod friends backs and recruited members for your forum. right here via PM.
Your buddy Whiskey just made up a new rule just for me for this afternoon. I mentioned to Pete that his avi looked a lot like another forum's logo and she accused me of making drama.
Where the fuck in your rules, you know the rules you copied from VU, does it say a member can't write that an avi looks like another forum's logo?
Nowhere. Therefore, you who live in glass house, and who has a monetary interest in the issue, has no standing on which to give anybody shit nor run your mouth.
You are a total asshole with a nefarious agenda to make trouble for VU because your butt buddy and you are butt hurt.
Do not expect to stay in business in this industry for very long by making enemies out of possible customers like me
or especially out of bigshots like VU. You are a little wanna be, PUNK.
Now run along before I give you some real grief, hypocrite..
Lmao way to show your true colors buddy. You also don't know the half of it. And there is no monetary interest in anything for me lol. And I'm not the least bit butt hurt but keep grasping at straws. I find it amusing. I also don't have a nefarious agenda in anything. I'm in my own world doing my own thing.

I can care less about making enemies like u lol. Why should I give 2 fucks. Whether I get 1 view or a million I make the same money. 0. I'm in it to help people but asshats like you will never get it. U know VU doesn't block spam bots because they want the traffic right. You know they didn't give 2 shits about vtt cause it never effected the traffic right?

Nice way to play Internet tough guy as well. I'm just shaking in my boots lmao run along to mommy kid the adults are trying to talk here

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes been a member for like 8 months. Wasn't there for the drama when VU started. Yes it's strict but I never seen mods behave this bad in the 8 months there....

Dude... as constructively as I know how to tell you... Drama follows you like a magnet.
Ever notice that??? You actually create your own little weather system of drama wherever you post.
You can't say good morning without feeling the need to respond to every single person who disagrees with you on some point.
For me, I like your video reviews... but your drama queenery here on this forum takes away from your credibility. jmo.

Except the other side had ample time and opportunity to speak and chose not too. Actions speak louder then words. Sure it's their house but if u make rules don't break them. If they want to run it like that fine change the rules don't like and preach one thing and do the opposite. It's bait and switch.

My gawd yer a whiny thing! NOBODY OWES YOU AN EXPLANATION!!! Who in the fuck do you think you are???

What?... Your our own social justice warrior now??? Dude... your credibility is taking a hit here.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lmao way to show your true colors buddy. You also don't know the half of it. And there is no monetary interest in anything for me lol. And I'm not the least bit butt hurt but keep grasping at straws. I find it amusing. I also don't have a nefarious agenda in anything. I'm in my own world doing my own thing.

I can care less about making enemies like u lol. Why should I give 2 fucks. Whether I get 1 view or a million I make the same money. 0. I'm in it to help people but asshats like you will never get it. U know VU doesn't block spam bots because they want the traffic right. You know they didn't give 2 shits about vtt cause it never effected the traffic right?

Nice way to play Internet tough guy as well. I'm just shaking in my boots lmao run along to mommy kid the adults are trying to talk here

Very original, punk. I've seen your face, Junior. You should not be hostile toward people you don't know.
I'll explain the situation.
You are at somebody else's house talking shit.
You have no moral or ethical basis for shittaking because the forum you represent has a moderator who makes up rules as she goes. I can back that up. The crap you talk is bogus, you cannot back it up with facts, thus you're here only to make drama.

I am well versed in the issue and not grasping at straws. I have correspondence which can prove what I say.
You should give at least one fuck, if you can get it up, about not making enemies because you're a little wannabe vendor.
Word of mouth spreads quickly. Here, I'll grab a straw. You're not serious about being a vendor..you do reviews so you can get free stuff 'cause you're a fucking dead beat.

Now asshole, I'm old enough to be your grandfather
and I am not a keyboard warrior. I am not acting tough. I'm real.
Rather I am telling you that you're an ignorant pissant who risks being sued for libel.
Moreover, you're pissing on the wrong guy. Leave it alone.

Last edited:

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't care wot any of yous peeples say...
I hold the current (and probably eternal) forum record for demerits. :) sorry @TygerTyger :rolleyes:

View attachment 92150

Thank goodness she was there to save the forum... :)
You really are a bad boy, Shark. I've seen your 10,000 point rap sheet..I've only been threatened with such..as if.
I knew this thread would end up here where everybody is Mad Bro..LOL

Anyway, just to convince myself that Anthony is totally full of it I just stopped by ECF and looked him up.
He comes over here and talks shit about VU being like ECF where he is still a member and his last post is dated.
Anthony_Vapes, Tuesday at 2:18 PM.

Like I said, totally full of shit.
Anyway, since I'm not mad or angry at anybody I'll mosey on. Have phun... ;)

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In case it was missed Smokey already did answer why whiskey was removed or banned. Technically she did ask to be banned in the thread that I'm about to post she also push the limits with admins at the time. Well she did not violate the rules per say. She did violate the spirit of this forum http://vapingunderground.com/thread...to-another-forum.314439/page-399#post-1890943

Huh... looky that.

So can we get past the 'Oh poor her' bullshit???

You two (lookin at you, Anthony/Wolfie) have gotten sucked into Whiskey's delusional victimized vortex.
Now you're both increasingly committed (through your whinging) to her manipulative, bi-polar community polarization.

I am sick of her (and you guys) trying to divide this forum.

Here's the thing fellas.... I've been here for months under this hellcatrydr logon... I've got no problem coexisting
with those who I know are scumbags.

But when I see some crying memorial pukefest like this, It becomes much more difficult.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I dunno... I'm not the boss...

@TygerTyger?... :)
Can I come outta the closet? :)
i think one of the main reasons why you have been able to coexist is that not many people know who you where behind the mask of hellcat but you can pm be her to see if they can merge or name change your accounts.

Second one of the perks to have been busy with life is i was so far out of the whiskey loop that it has given me some perspective on the matter. as a member and not as staff let me say this it is a common ethics and etiquette "not to go into one forum and secretly or publicly try to get members to join it."
second admin staff at any forum do not need to explain there actions to members or staff in the least IMHO. @SMOKIE does stick to the spirit of this forum in his actions. that is to protect mods and members from outside influences that could be a determinant to the forum. whiskey did in flame the situation and did break rules once she opened her forum which made her an affiliate to that place.

VU Sponsors