My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Is that supposed to be a smile?
Looks more like a victory yell?

I always admired those mysterious amazon-types: six foot tall platinum blonds wearing inappropriate outfits and zero filter on the mouth

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Never send money to anyone who smiles too much or ladies with huge wigs and slathered on makeup.
Or preachers who knock people down with their coats and wish they had a 'Jesus machine gun'.

You forgot to add boob jobs and a certain substance used by the idle rich to eliminate wrinkles and make moving the mouth difficult that is also touted by late night spammers on VU

Last edited:

JuicyLucy

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Praise the lord and pass the bullets.

"Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition" is an American patriotic song by Frank Loesser, and published as sheet music in 1942 by Famous Music Corp: as per wiki

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
"Praise the Lord and Pass the Ammunition" is an American patriotic song by Frank Loesser, and published as sheet music in 1942 by Famous Music Corp: as per wiki
Thanks, but I think it was also copied in some movie line.

Lemme see if I can find that song, should be interesting.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don't think the OP has actually been back to this thread. Just that one flaming turd going at it with everyone else in this thread and promoting those other forums.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For some, Facebook IS God.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
yes sadly Internet Mental Derangement Syndrome is rampant.
I think the zombie apocalypse will not take the generally accepted form as most think.

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
"And I can't tell the difference between ABC news, Hill Street Blues and a preacher on the old time gospel hour stealing money from the sick and the old. Well the God I believe in isn't short of cash, mister."
- Bono
Makes me think of Insane Clown Posse

BAM crew

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I always admired those mysterious amazon-types: six foot tall platinum blonds wearing inappropriate outfits and zero filter on the mouth
I must be a midget amazon... Five foot blonde with no filter on my mouth... but I keep the inappropriate outfits for my fiance :p:p That way I can always surprise him by being modest in public and ... er... not modest at home :xD::xD:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah you and me both. I used to build all mine and for friends and family, just use them now. Then again I also used to do a lot of gaming also, but that got old and no decent games any longer IMO. Hell I've even dropped my Internet access at home since the plan on my phone is unlimited data. I've been doing IT professionally since the early 90's it's lost it's charm ya know.
yeah when it is your job you get a bit worn out on it.

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Returned to VU after an extended hiatus and happened upon one of the Whiskey related threads. All I can say is good riddance to bad rubbish. I strongly disliked Whiskey and am happy to see her gone, both as a mod and a member.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
You were gone? No one here noticed! Or cared!
x6OPr.gif

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I miss Sun, Solaris was the most advanced OS there was, I miss it. Sun hardware also runs forever, I miss them. I also miss the old HP with HPUX

I hear ya, but I don't miss trying to get them all to play nice with each other. I also had Motorola in the mix. Man, that got convoluted sometimes!

Last edited:

VU Sponsors