Become a Patron!

Witness the birth of ECF 2.0

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
exactly. Driving people away has more been the actions of some mods here as well as some immature members shitting on noobs asking for help. Or people who get kicks out of trolling. Nobody is being pulled away by "ex members" they are being driven away by "current members"

the only people who don't see this are those who aren't very active and those who are doing the driving away
I'm active here and I don't really see that...

What I see is an arrogant argumentative "friend" who in spite of his ignorance and guest status here,
continues to puke out these teary-eyed, holier than thou bullshit posts in a (your) sad attempt to be relevant.

Take your social justice warrior crap somewhere else... please.

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I'm active here and I don't really see that...

What I see is an arrogant argumentative "friend" who in spite of his ignorance and guest status here,
continues to puke out these teary-eyed, holier than thou bullshit posts in a (your) sad attempt to be relevant.

Take your social justice warrior crap somewhere else... please.
you would fall into the 2nd group here "and those who are doing the driving away "

your last line exactly shows that point.

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
(i'm sure you remember that thread) and spent the whole time bashing openly VU about how it sucks and they are done with it

Nope - was never very active there - and did not see or participate or read any anti-VU threads when I did drop in

Could certainly have occurred later, but I'm more of a one-forum-at-a-time person

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Nope - was never very active there - and did not see or participate or read any anti-VU threads when I did drop in

Could certainly have occurred later, but I'm more of a one-forum-at-a-time person
I mean the thread on VU that led to chef being unbanned and me finding out i had an impersonator. not any threads on VTT

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Waste of time to bash other forums even if you do not like them.
I am guilty of a bit of griping and whining on the subject though :blah:
Still a waste of time.

Either like where you are or move.
not like having bad neighbors and having to sell and move your home.
It is very easy to relocate on the net :rolleyes:

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I mean the thread on VU that led to chef being unbanned and me finding out i had an impersonator. not any threads on VTT

Wow - I totally missed that thread - and you were bitching and moaning about me, roflmao

Screen Shot 2017-09-25 at 3.21.02 PM.png

You seem to think my review spamming complaint thread means I only bitch and moan and that I didn't think to do it all by myself - that alone suggests a little delusional and apparently paranoid thinking.

To be clear: bofore posting that thread I had never heard anyone bitch about review spamming and posted that thread of my own free will, my own idea, without encouragement from anybody

NumbNutz impersonator is HILARIOUS - mean and devious, but hilarious none-the-less. And you used to call yourself "A classy dick butt" so NumbNutz would not be beyond the realm of belief

Screen Shot 2017-09-25 at 3.20.46 PM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-09-25 at 3.33.00 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-09-25 at 3.33.00 PM.png
    386.7 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you would fall into the 2nd group here "and those who are doing the driving away "
your last line exactly shows that point.

Yeap... I admit I've run outta patience with you snowflake. I have a low tolerance for attention whores and cry-babies.

Your credibility is shot here dude...
Now that I see the weird, whiny, self-important way you think, your judgment is questionable at best.
I can't trust your reviews anymore. I doubt you'll be seeing many more YouTube views from VU members...

Hey, mebbe Tina can watch em 600 times...

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeap... I admit I've run outta patience with you snowflake. I have a low tolerance for attention whores and cry-babies.

Your credibility is shot here dude...
Now that I see the weird, whiny, self-important way you think, your judgment is questionable at best.
I can't trust your reviews anymore. I doubt you'll be seeing many more YouTube views from VU members...

Hey, mebbe Tina can watch em 600 times...
Yeah, no doubt...he makes Rip Trippers frothing tourette laden spaz attacks look down right inviting..he is

8949-9737a772a4e0907729711cba6b55bb12.jpg

Come on Cat man you are driving people off the forum ....do something.... use your superpowers to get rid of this dick, you gotta a voodoo doll or something

Last edited:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If it were you might be a priest now?
No, I get kicked out of the church as a senior in highschool for asking the priest to many questions.
It wasn't until 7 years ago that I went back

BAM crew

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No, I get kicked out of the church as a senior in highschool for asking the priest to many questions.
It wasn't until 7 years ago that I went back

BAM crew
yeah I had problems with questions as well...
The Wife unit goes to church sometimes and I go in support of her.
No interest on my part though.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
yeah I had problems with questions as well...
The Wife unit goes to church sometimes and I go in support of her.
No interest on my part though.
I haven't been in the last year but I do miss it.
Can't explain it really.

BAM crew

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I haven't been in the last year but I do miss it.
Can't explain it really.

BAM crew
Early programming?
I dunno. I kinda envy a bit people who can get genuine comfort from religion.
I was indoctrinated in Pentecostal religion up to 16 years of age.

I have no problem with anyone else's religion as long as it causes no problems to me.

f1r3b1rd

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Early programming?
I dunno. I kinda envy a bit people who can get genuine comfort from religion.
I was indoctrinated in Pentecostal religion up to 16 years of age.

I have no problem with anyone else's religion as long as it causes no problems to me.
I make it a point to avoid discussing it unless it comes up

Maybe it is partly early programming, but after all I've went through and seen, I hold the belief close...

BAM crew

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are VERY FEW Televangelists that are NOT scam artists to some degree and unreasonably enriching themselves off the backs of those poorer than them and desperate with illness or disease.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Never send money to anyone who smiles too much or ladies with huge wigs and slathered on makeup.
Or preachers who knock people down with their coats and wish they had a 'Jesus machine gun'.

I don't have bad feelings for many people, but I truly loathe that man and the way he preys on people. He doesn't even know the Gospel, and most of the shit he spews isn't Christian at all.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ahh what they preach.
The little church the wife goes to sometimes had a fill in preacher who preached political hatred from the pulpit.
If not for respecting the wife unit I would have stood and left during the sermon.
As everyone was leaving and the preacher shaking hands I asked him if Jesus would have approved of his sermon?
There was a momentary flash of anger? hatred? in his eyes and by the time he recovered I had walked on with my sermon delivered.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Wow - I totally missed that thread - and you were bitching and moaning about me, roflmao

View attachment 92466

You seem to think my review spamming complaint thread means I only bitch and moan and that I didn't think to do it all by myself - that alone suggests a little delusional and apparently paranoid thinking.

To be clear: bofore posting that thread I had never heard anyone bitch about review spamming and posted that thread of my own free will, my own idea, without encouragement from anybody

NumbNutz impersonator is HILARIOUS - mean and devious, but hilarious none-the-less. And you used to call yourself "A classy dick butt" so NumbNutz would not be beyond the realm of belief

View attachment 92473
yup. at the time it seemed like every thread you were popping in to bitch about something. perception is everything huh? funny enough you've been one of the more reasonable people in this thread. Matt was purposely coming here to troll from VTT and it was like the 2nd post was always you (or it felt that way) complaining right along side. I mean hell you still felt the need to in this thread mention it a few times as well. I don't hold anything against you personally. people can say what they want, but you did make a giant biased poll about it around that time, and funny enough I defending your right to make the poll and didn't' bash you for it outside of it being obviously so one sided i couldn't find a decent thing to vote on and hence didn't vote.

I never said you don't think alone, just that you bitched a lot about a lot lol

and yeah in hindsight the numbnutz thing is funny. apaprently it wasn't always. they changed it to that later on. either way it's all in the past, chefs upgrade to VTT caused all that history to be wiped anyway and it's all gone. I've moved on as i'm sure everyone else involved has.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I remember when chain letters started. Even before the net started being a thing.
Strange human behavior and I have been cursed for not forwarding any of those forward me emails.
Just the way I roll.
My own way not with the crowd.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I remember when chain letters started. Even before the net started being a thing.
Strange human behavior and I have been cursed for not forwarding any of those forward me emails.
Just the way I roll.
My own way not with the crowd.

I think that's why, after I got to know you a bit, I decided you were A-ok in my book, because I greatly appreciate true *individuals* -- we are so very few and far between! Not on a vapers' forum, mind you -- seems to be an embarrassment of riches in individuals 'round here. :D

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think that's why, after I got to know you a bit, I decided you were A-ok in my book, because I greatly appreciate true *individuals* -- we are so very few and far between! Not on a vapers' forum, mind you -- seems to be an embarrassment of riches in individuals 'round here. :D

Andria
Oddballs may be a better word :D
yeah individuals are prone to butt heads from time to time since they follow their own nose and are prone to avoid the advise of others.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oddballs may be a better word :D
yeah individuals are prone to butt heads from time to time since they follow their own nose and are prone to avoid the advise of others.

Likely true... it's just so REFRESHING to find people who actually use their heads to think for themselves, instead of using them merely as wigstands (as the vast majority do). So even if the thoughts they think are wildly different from my own... I appreciate them! And who knows... those wildly different thoughts might provoke me to some new understanding. :)

Andria

VU Sponsors