Become a Patron!

wizard lab ...legit source?

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
is WL a legit source? It looks like they may be a re-bottler, as they don't seem to ave the standard capella bottles....and odd amounts for sale.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
WL is a legit source, yes, but I prefer other places, really. Nothing at all wrong with them. I ordered from them multiple times when I started DIY.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Sizes of flavors, their nic (in my experience) is pretty harsh and I even like throat hit. The PG/VG at the time I got it was kind of funky. They have a decent selection, and many many people love their stuff. Since I started going to BCV, Mama J's and ECX, I've liked the stuff better, shipping was faster, too. I get my nic from Vaperstek.

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
gotcha. BCV was the first vendor, in my limited DIY experience, that i received flavors rebottled...i was kinda like "ehhhh...i guess thats OK" because they have such a huge following. I guess im just weird about it being some guy in his basement in his underwear rebottling stuff.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
LOL!! Bull City??? Oh my lord, no. LMAO. They're a legit business set in a business district. @CurlyxCracker visited there, if I remember correctly. I'm not laughing at you John, it just hit me funny. They're a very reputable business.

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
no no...i mean wizard. i was saying i was wondering if WL was the under wear guy. haha i actually have spoken to BCV on the phone and stufff, they are about 25 miles from me.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
no no...i mean wizard. i was saying i was wondering if WL was the under wear guy. haha i actually have spoken to BCV on the phone and stufff, they are about 25 miles from me.
HAahahahha!! I'm so sorry for misunderstanding you. Yes, WL is legit, and as Artemis said, they have a storefront.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My last batch of WL nic was fishy smelling and wicked harsh.
I sourced it else where and much happier.

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks as always for the replies! I did order some cap flavors (no nic) from WL because everyone is sold out of all the flavor requirements of the now infamous cuttwood recipe

Dixie1954

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have bought flavorings from WL with no issues to me they are great for either new to DIYers or DIYers like me that use tiny amounts. :D And I do not care that they rebottle it, so far they have all been as they should be. ;)

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wizard Labs was the first place I ordered from years ago when I started DIY. I've never had a problems ordering from them. If your in Florida, you can actually stop by. From what I hear they are very nice people. I just ordered some (15 lol) 120ml bottles of flavoring from them a couple weeks ago.

Cheers,
Steve

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I've used wizard labs in the past, however I found that they aren't very price competitive with nic and flavorings, but every now and again I will order from them if I cannot find a flavor on the other places I patronize.

MC5

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've had good experiences with Wizard Labs myself. They made a mistake on one order and resolved it quickly and courteously. The smaller flavoring sizes are handy for experimenting with new mixes. Their packaging is about as good as it gets - multiple sealed bags, argon gas in the nic bottles.

Tcar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
WL, is fine. I use them for buying small amounts of CAP, LA, TFA flavors I use in tiny amounts or rarely use. At $1.50 for 8ml and shipped cheap first class postage it's a good option. They sell larger sizes now too.

I have used their nic but found it a bit harsh for me. I get my nic locally now from MFS. Alot of people say MFS has harsh nic but I find it absolutely fine (admittedly at 3mg. . 6 at most and rarely).

VU Sponsors