Become a Patron!

****Wizard Labs**** Get Your DIY Supplies, updates, etc.

Boogenshizzle

Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
LJedIvy.png

This thread will be for everything Wizard Labs related. Wizard Labs is a huge facility that offers a full stock of Do It Yourself materials for making your own ejuces. I will attempt to update daily with news, specials, promos, new flavorings etc. Welcome to the fun!

Last edited:

Boogenshizzle

Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Good Afternoon Vapers!

4wObjeN.png

Have you heard of the WonderFlavors Lineup? We now carry them at Wizard Labs and I can tell you from personal experience, they are DELICIOUS!
THE CURRENT LINEUP:

BUTTER SCOTCH CREAM PIE
BUTTER PECAN PIE
VANILLA RUYAN CUSTARD
CARAMEL RICE CRISPY
TAHITAN VANILLA
PEACH PIE AND CREAM
FRUITS AND CREAM
CARAMEL BUTTER
GREEN JOLLY RANCHER
HAZELNUT AND CREAM
SOUR BLUE RASPBERRY
SOUR WATERMELON
SWEET AND SOUR PURPLE DRINK
ROASTED PECANS
SMOOTH CAPPUCHINO
APPLE CIDER
BLUEBERRY SMOOTHIE
CHOCOLATE CHUNKS
CITRUS FRUIT
BANANNA PUREE
FRESH STRAWBERRIES
ORANGE JUICE
SUMMERTIME LEMONADE
CINAMON PASTRY
FRUIT SALAD

Future Flavors!!! SOOOON! Brand New!
DEEP FREID PASTRY DOUGH
BUTTER TART
DOUBLE MINT
STARFRUIT
VANILLA EXTRA
MOLASSES
NANAIMO BARS
HONEY ROASTED PEANUTS
SESAME

Head on over to see the WIzard at Wizard Labs and pick you up some of these great flavors!
https://wizardlabs.us/wonder-flavours

Boogenshizzle

Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
KyonhAQ.jpg

Check out our new FRIED ICE CREAM one shot flavoring!
Easy to use and guaranteed to give the same recipe every use.

What is a One Shot?
One shots are simply a complete recipe in a bottle. We do all the hard work for you and remove the guesswork of what flavor goes with what. Instead of you having to use 7 or 8 different flavorings, this allows you to use one. It's quick, convenient, easy to use and very little cleanup. So, if you are a seasoned mixer that just wants to save some time, or a newbie just starting out that wants to make a great recipe right off the bat, then the One Shots are for you.

Last edited:

Boogenshizzle

Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Wait, what?
So I add 1 part of this and 9 parts of my base and I start vaping after steeping period?
Where have you been? BTW, Double mint, RY4 and cotton candy one shot in the horizon?
This one shot mixes at 10.8%. Shake and vape or steep it out.

I'll put those flavors on requested list. See what happens.

deathpriest

Member For 2 Years
Have you done any mixing yet?
Not really, I got the VG and PG and tried a few combos but, nothing I am proud of. Maybe the flavors I got were not match to my tastes and recipes... The one shot approach is very attractive as one can not really mess it much :)

What I would like is a kit... let's say I get 5 flavors, 5 syringes, 3 bottles and 3 recipes I can make with these flavors, plus my bases. A second kit, will have another flavor path.
Simple flavors kits full of fruit, mints, tabaco, deserts and chocolates.
Making these starter kits affordable would make newbies more inclined to try the DIY...

Boogenshizzle

Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Well at Wizard Labs we have 5 packs of flavorings:

https://wizardlabs.us/flavor-packs

You can also order syringes:
https://wizardlabs.us/labware/syringes-needles-and-pipettes

Bottles:
https://wizardlabs.us/labware/bottles-droppers-and-containers

Recipes:
www.e-liquid-recipes.com

You can also check my recipes at the link the signature. If I can help with ANYTHING and you know how to msg me, Please feel free. I'm a VERY experienced mixer and can answer any questions you may have.

A starter kit is in the works. It premiered a week ago and should be on site soon.
But check my recipes and see if there's any that appeal to you. Maybe then order some flavoring to make those. Also you can try the one shot. Fried Ice Cream is all you need if you have the vg/pg/nic already. Just mix it up at 10.8% and good to go. Guaranteed every time.

I'm here to help
J

Boogenshizzle

Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hey! I just got back from vacation in Longboat Key Florida and MAN was it windy. It would appear there was a tropical depression right in front of my face and I didn't have a clue. It was a beautiful and stormy day.

I come back to wonderful news! WIzard Labs now carries a INAWERA SHISHA 5 pack of WONDERFUL FLAVORS!

We now carry:

Shisha Strawberry - a rich bright flavor strawberry reminiscent of those hookah days (without the tobacco flavor) 1-5% used
Shisha Vanilla - a creamy rich (but not dark rich), lightly sweet, vanilla 1-3% used
Shisha Punch - an absolutely amazing blend of natural cinnamon, cardamon and nutmeg. A must have for bakeries. .2-.5% used
Shisha Orange - a great syrupy orange at 1-3% used
Shisha Raspberry - a great bright and refreshing raspberry, simply delicious. 1-4% used

Wizard Labs carries all your DIY Supplies and needs!
Come see us today!

Boogenshizzle

Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Wizard Labs now accepts Paypal for all transactions that do not involve nicotine or nicotine based products.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
No. They are still glass. We are currently looking for a respectable replacement.

Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! I love those lil glass vials! Not only do I get to try a new flavor without breaking the bank, I then have small vials I can use for test mixes! I ever bought some of the small droppers for them. PLEASE don't change to stupid plastic!!!

Andria

Boogenshizzle

Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
After a whole lot of toothbiting, nail pulling, kicking, screaming, crying, and moving mountains, I have finally acquired a LASTING discount code from Wizard Labs. This code will last until the end of April, (It's a test, let's not disappoint!) where the numbers will be analyzed and hopefully we can keep it permanently.​
The discount code is : THANKSJOE
Valid until April 30th 2018 for 10% off site wide.

Boogenshizzle

Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Hey, Just wanted to give you guys a heads up about something new and exciting on our website!

JoesCornerLogo.png

I will be providing a once a month recipe that will be guaranteed delicious. It will provide info on why I used said flavors and have all the flavors listed right there on the page! You will be able to use a discount code listed and get 10% any flavors used in the recipe!

This month's recipe is STRAWBERRY CREAM LIGHT!

ENJOY!

https://wizardlabs.us/Joes-Corner

Boogenshizzle

Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Been playing around with the One Shots from Wizard Labs Lately. I have to say my favorite one so far has been Bloom By Ckemist. It's supposed to be Cucumber and blossoms but the blossoms really come together to create this almost melon like wonder. It's pretty darn good. Added bonus: Add some cantaloupe.

Boogenshizzle

Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Tip: Be sure to subscribe to your favorite vendors newsletter. It will keep you up to date on new products, information, sales and savings alike.
Wizard Labs asked me to check out some new products that they are market testing and it looks like they have some really good stuff coming in the next few weeks, I don't know about you, but I LOVE being the first to know. Now don't get me wrong, I kind of get the inside word at WL but I get newsletters from ALL vendors so I can get the best deal possible and know all the new flavorings coming out.
I know there are other companies that are constantly putting things out too! Be sure to stay up to date! Get with all your vendors and be sure to get their email!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What happened to PayPal as a payment option to Wizard??

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No. They are still glass.
We are currently looking for a respectable replacement.

I think that's a very good idea.
I stopped going to Wizard Labs about 5 years ago for flavors because of these glass bottles.
IMO, they're inconvenient to the point of being almost unusable.
I prolly have 25+ that have never even been used.
I would rather pay for plastic squeeze bottle flavors than have free flavors in the crack vials.

jm .02

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
For the record - PayPal is available at WL with non-nicotine orders of $10 or more. ;)

Boogenshizzle

Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Just want to give people a heads up on what's new at Wizard Labs.

The entire FLV collection will now be carried.

Stixx Mixx Naturally Extracted Tobaccos and Coffees are now being carried! DELICIOUS FLAVORS!

A new Coolada from Inawera which I believe to be the solution to my cold problem.

THE ENTIRE SugarDaddy Sweetener Lineup is available

Boogenshizzle 5 pack of one shots are now available to test. New Berry Custard and Tropical Cookie flavors.

Coupon Code: MAGIC10 for 10% off all flavoring and nicotine sizes 1000 mls or less. (Excluding the sugardaddy sweetener)

More popular recipe one shots are coming!

Boogenshizzle

Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I have had the privilege of trying these fantastic flavors. Let me tell you these 22 are way down to earth and very delicious! The ice cream is wonderful, the flan, the banana candy, and so many more! They smell very authentic!
Remember use code MAGIC10 for 10% off your purchase!

NEW WF .jpg

Boogenshizzle

Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
This is 100% unbiased. I go into every test LOOKING for something wrong.
I was pleasantly surprised.

So I tested the Nicotine Salts from Wizard Labs. I test in a Pico RTA (old school). The Pico is well known for flavor and it is pretty much my be all and end all for tasting the tiny nuances in a juice or specific flavoring.

I mixed these 2 simple recipes at 6MG, 9MG, 12MG. I can't really see going over 12 in the Pico.

I'm beginning to see that pretty much ALL salt nicotine are not shake and vapes. As with anything, they need time to sit and age. Every single one I've tried has had some sort of chemical taste off the bat. This one is no exception. It is something in there that simply needs time to bond to the molecules of your liquid.

I let mine sit just a little over two weeks. I put a fresh cotton in the Pico, and I turned the airflow to a pure MTL hit in order to recreate the pure pod experience.

I was pleasantly surprised by no chemical taste whatsoever. At 6-12 mg I had no issues with taste or muting at all. It was very smooth and provided the nicotine feel that was closer to a cigarette.

Attachments

• strawpod test 1.jpg
    strawpod test 1.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 7
  • Almonderone pod.jpg
    Almonderone pod.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 6

VU Sponsors