Become a Patron!

Wizard labs nic

So I bought 12mg/ml from wizard labs. Every batch is very very harsh. I am using a batch after microwave steeping immediately, but I have one sitting in a cabinet that I shake daily. My question is, is there another nicotine that is less harsh. Maybe a little bit more subtle. The batches were 6mg.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
WL nic is pretty harsh, although I do have some in the freezer for backup.

My favorite smooth nic is from vaperstek.org!

Why do you shake your nic daily? That will for sure oxidize it fast. I store what I'm not using in the freezer, and it should last for years that way!

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Both Nude Nicotine and Vaperstek are the go to nic's around here, I have both and they are clean without any added taste.

I am not a big fan of heat steeping aside from putting a fresh mixed bottle next to the outlet fan of my laptop, it gets warm but never hot. I tried heat steeping a couple of times with hot water but the juice was ruined and smelled awful so I threw it out.

Let me clarify. My nic is in the freezer and shaken only when i mix. The mix I create is shaken daily.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
You won't regret the switch, AYB, MFS is cheap but peppry. Vaperstek is the smoothest I've encountered. Enjoy your journey!

VU Sponsors