VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
The name kinda says it all :)

Leading up to this mix I have been sick all week vaping INW Eucalyptus Mint and I couldn't take it anymore and had to mix something completely different so I bought all the super concentrates I've wanted to try because I like the way they smell and patiently waited like 25 minutes for my package to get delivered then mixed them all together completely shooting from the hip and I couldn't have been happier with the results. It was good right away and I have been vaping it ever since. I don't know if its really good or if its that anything would be good as long as it wanst that dang Euc/Mint one more time, either way, I thought I'd share it. I don't know tobacco vapes very well at all so I don't have any fancy descriptions or reason why it works or even really know if it does work or if these flavors really even compliment each other ha but I do know I think it tastes good and smells good so here it is :D Give it a shot it if you have the guts to try a first try recipe from some random dude on the internet :D

wllmcs Tobacco Vape.PNG

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have more than 370 flavours but not a single of this recipe now going to put all these in my wish list. Thanks for sharing with us but remember I hate you

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
Lol! I have over 600 and don’t have any of these. Crap.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
The name kinda says it all :)

Leading up to this mix I have been sick all week vaping INW Eucalyptus Mint and I couldn't take it anymore and had to mix something completely different so I bought all the super concentrates I've wanted to try because I like the way they smell and patiently waited like 25 minutes for my package to get delivered then mixed them all together completely shooting from the hip and I couldn't have been happier with the results. It was good right away and I have been vaping it ever since. I don't know if its really good or if its that anything would be good as long as it wanst that dang Euc/Mint one more time, either way, I thought I'd share it. I don't know tobacco vapes very well at all so I don't have any fancy descriptions or reason why it works or even really know if it does work or if these flavors really even compliment each other ha but I do know I think it tastes good and smells good so here it is :D Give it a shot it if you have the guts to try a first try recipe from some random dude on the internet :D

View attachment 132231

At one time, yes I have had these... ummm 4 yrs ago.. all of them..
but I was not fond of the capt.. it was too dark?? too something.. I remember them.. but not mixed like this.. :D

btw @wllmc that crud is going around... grrrr not happy!! not one bit!! ahh well.. but tickled you are playing!! :stars:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
but I was not fond of the capt.. it was too dark?? too something.. I remember them.. but not mixed like this.. :D

btw @wllmc that crud is going around... grrrr not happy!! not one bit!! ahh well.. but tickled you are playing!! :stars:
Its been a minute since I felt that bad, chills and sweats and hacking up a lung like I did 5 years ago like I was smoking ha

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Waited 25 minutes for my order to arrive. Is that because you checked email before walking down the hallway or what? I have exactly 1 flavor and only because I use it to make my wifes menthol vape. Turkish. Its pretty good.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

LOL, me too! I still have and use most of those. :D

The SC Old Captain is a fave, I like to mix it with Seedman's Black and touch of FA PERIQUE-BLACK for a nice cigar-type vape.
Also use the VZ SC Old captain with some HS Captain as well...used to love those little cigars when I smoked. ;-)

VU Sponsors