wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Hey, you cant elope! who you calling a cantaloupe ya melon head!

I thought I shared this before but I guess I haven't. This is an old Mama Js recipe that I really enjoy this time of year. Whip you up a batch what else do you have to do? :D Need it in a calculator? here is the link to all the flavors :) while you are there give me a like and hit that mix button https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/103811

FA Banana 0.8%
FA Raspberry 0.3%
FA Fresh Cream 1%
FA Vanilla CLassic 0.8%
FA Cantaloupe 2%
FA Watermelon 1%
Vienna Cream 1%

Last edited:

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
How present is the cantaloupe in this? Its an interesting sounding recipe.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
How present is the cantaloupe in this? Its an interesting sounding recipe.
It is up front for sure, the rest kinda just add an interesting twist to cantaloupe, in my opinion anyways.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
It is up front for sure, the rest kinda just add an interesting twist to cantaloupe, in my opinion anyways.

Do the other fruits just kind of smooth out the cantaloupe, sweeten it or a bit of both? Im thinking ripe, somewhat bitter and slightly stinky cantaloupe. I do love cantaloupe, just trying to visualize the taste combinations before snatching up a bottle of cantaloupe. Thanks for sharing and following up. It is most appreciated.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Do the other fruits just kind of smooth out the cantaloupe, sweeten it or a bit of both? Im thinking ripe, somewhat bitter and slightly stinky cantaloupe. I do love cantaloupe, just trying to visualize the taste combinations before snatching up a bottle of cantaloupe. Thanks for sharing and following up. It is most appreciated.
This is very smooth and the other flavors melt into the cantaloupe and add some fruitiness and juiciness without overpowering the cantaloupe. This is not sweetener sweet but it is plenty sweet on it own for me. To me the FA Cantaloupe has a silky type feel, more so at lower power. It is not bitter at all, its the sweet orange juicy part. It is my favorite cantaloupe, and then with those smooth vanilla and creams...pow... certified good stuff

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
This is very smooth and the other flavors melt into the cantaloupe and add some fruitiness and juiciness without overpowering the cantaloupe. This is not sweetener sweet but it is plenty sweet on it own for me. To me the FA Cantaloupe has a silky type feel, more so at lower power. It is not bitter at all, its the sweet orange juicy part. It is my favorite cantaloupe, and then with those smooth vanilla and creams...pow... certified good stuff

Sold.

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey, you cant elope! who you calling a cantaloupe ya melon head!

I thought I shared this before but I guess I haven't. This is an old Mama Js recipe that I really enjoy this time of year. Whip you up a batch what else do you have to do? :D

FA Banana 0.8%
FA Raspberry 0.3%
FA Fresh Cream 1%
FA Vanilla CLassic 0.8%
FA Cantaloupe 2%
FA Watermelon 1%
Vienna Cream 1%
Thanks for sharing with us.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Surprisingly I have all flavors too otherwise mostly missing at least 1 flavor.

Now I can use Cantaloupe, Watermelon and Banana which I hardly used and were sitting in the box.

Thanks goes to William

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
No harm in testing it now :D

sent from my phone but thats not the reason for the bad spelling. it is what it is yo.
I did & it was good! Very refreshing. After a 3-4 day steep it morphed into smooth & creamy! Thanks @wllmc this is a great summertime vape!

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Thanks mate I’ve been working on a watermelon recipe for ages and can’t seem to land on a final mix ...maybe I should just ditch my trying and use this instead! Didn’t think to try banana and raspberry

Do you find FA watermelon to be quite weak at low percentages?

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Yeah it's not very potent, but I really like it. I use it around 4% with a drop or two of INW Cactus per 10ML. I found that the cactus makes it really come alive.

I was using INW cactus in my later recipe that’s handy! gives everything a moist feeling on the exhale and it’ll work nice with the banana too thanks for the tip :)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Thanks mate I’ve been working on a watermelon recipe for ages and can’t seem to land on a final mix ...maybe I should just ditch my trying and use this instead! Didn’t think to try banana and raspberry

Do you find FA watermelon to be quite weak at low percentages?
This is worth a shot for sure especially if you like melons and such. FA Watermelon may be one of my most frustrating flavors. If I were asked what is my favorite watermelon based solely on the flavor stand alone I would pick FA watermelon without hesitation but if I were asked what my most used watermelon flavor is FA watermelon would not even be close to my top list lol. It fairs pretty well when mixing with other FA flavors but I tend to use multiple brands and it does seem to hold up the I want it to when I start getting to wild and using a bunch of flavors.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
This is worth a shot for sure especially if you like melons and such. FA Watermelon may be one of my most frustrating flavors. If I were asked what is my favorite watermelon based solely on the flavor stand alone I would pick FA watermelon without hesitation but if I were asked what my most used watermelon flavor is FA watermelon would not even be close to my top list lol. It fairs pretty well when mixing with other FA flavors but I tend to use multiple brands and it does seem to hold up the I want it to when I start getting to wild and using a bunch of flavors.

This is exactly my findings and frustrations as well!

gonna deffinately mix this up next mate ... many thanks for the recipe

VU Sponsors