wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
yum a light creamy hot chocolate with peppermint and marshmallow's :D shake and vape this taste taste great! I havent let it steep out but I have become pretty confident in my chocolate making so Im sure this will be just as good a week from now. kinda regretting just making this 30 ml sample though because its not going to last long enough to do any real steeping. now I just need a fire place and some snow!.... . ok I take back the part about the snow :p

1% FA chocolate
0.1% FA cocoa
4% caps hot cocoa
0.25% FLV marshmallow
1% TFA toasted marshmallow
2% WF Tahitian vanilla
2% LB white chocolate peppermint

Last edited:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
If they would have sent me some free sample flavors of the right kind last order I would have the flavors;) Oh well on three more on my to get list:D
lol !

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
yes WF is wonder flavors and LB is liquid barn

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
whoa I just got blocked from posting on VU for a couple mins. what the heck was that all about haha

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
And over 10% total flavoring!:eek: :bliss: Really looking forward to this.

Do you like the WF Tahitian?... is it substantially different than FA Vanilla Tahiti?

PS... and how do you even measure .1 of a percent? Do you just wave the bottle over the mix? :)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

Do you like the WF Tahitian?... is it substantially different than FA Vanilla Tahiti?

PS... and how do you even measure .1 of a percent? Do you just wave the bottle over the mix? :)
lol thanks :cheers: and yes thats precisely how I did it. hahaha. I use york twist on all my 4oz flavoring so I barley opened it and kinda shook a drop out. it landed on 0.04 instead of 0.03 but its close enough :p for the Tahitian I get less of a vanilla flavor and just more of a creamy effect from it the FA I get more of a spicy vanilla flavor

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Ive learned just a small little pinch of FA cocoa really improves on caps hot chocolate and the FA chocolate smooths those 2 other chocolates out nicely

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

WF tahitian vanilla is da shiznit. It's becoming one of my favorites.

I'd also like to add that i'm offended by this post. It should be holiday cocoa. :giggle:

Edit: Is cap hot chocolate supposed to be hot cocoa?

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

I'd also like to add that i'm offended by this post. It should be holiday cocoa. :giggle:

:giggle::giggle::giggle:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years

lol what the heck. how did everyone let me go calling it hot chocolate :giggle: I even call it that in a comment. I'll leave that error and fix the posted recipe.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
The recipe looks good but how sweet is it.?
for me its properly sweet and plenty sweet for me. Id say if you are a sweetener person maybe you might want to add some after trying a little. but if you are wondering if its to sweet or sickly sweet it is not by far. it has good balance.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I ended up pounding down 30mls of this in no time today and now looking at my sad little empty bottle. This smoothed out and fluffed up just right.. dont make the same mistake I did and make sure to make more than you can vape haha.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
lol what the heck. how did everyone let me go calling it hot chocolate :giggle: I

I'm thinking..."Yes there are typo's and no I do not care "...has become a contagion. :idea:

Ron
:D:D:D
---
"Persuade thyself that imperfection and inconvenience are the natural lot of mortals, and there will be no room for discontent, neither for despair."- Ieyasu Tokugawa

FranC

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
for me its properly sweet and plenty sweet for me. Id say if you are a sweetener person maybe you might want to add some after trying a little. but if you are wondering if its to sweet or sickly sweet it is not by far. it has good balance.
That's it. I can't do anything beyond mildly sweet.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
That's it. I can't do anything beyond mildly sweet.
I am the same way. this does push my limits on sweet without overdoing it.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
WTH man? 4 flavors I don't have. Fine... going to the wish list. :wait:

I'm missing these two...:gaah:
2% WF Tahitian vanilla
2% LB white chocolate peppermint.

I do have TFA White Chocolate, 7 different Vanilla's as well as FA Peppermint and FW Candy Cane. Racing the seasonal factor, perhaps some experimentation is in order...
sof241.jpg
I'm thinking having some appropriate (for this type of recipe) seasonal music playing in the background can't hurt mixing either :idea:
bronson.jpg
Christmas music 4.jpg
Christmas2.jpg
:cheers:
Ron
---
"I think and think for months and years. Ninety-nine times, the conclusion is false. The hundredth time I am right."- Albert Einstein

Last edited:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I'm missing these two...:gaah:
2% WF Tahitian vanilla
2% LB white chocolate peppermint.

I do have TFA White Chocolate, 7 different Vanilla's as well as FA Peppermint and FW Candy Cane. Racing the seasonal factor, perhaps some experimentation is in order...
View attachment 98714
I'm thinking having some appropriate (for this type of recipe) seasonal music playing in the background can't hurt mixing either :idea:
View attachment 98715
View attachment 98716
View attachment 98717
:cheers:
Ron
---
"I think and think for months and years. Ninety-nine times, the conclusion is false. The hundredth time I am right."- Albert Einstein
I think you could get pretty darn close with what you have, I used LB because I didnt want the peppermint to be overly powerful in this one and the white chocolate end of the LB is also very light and used more as a blending and smoothing of the darker chocolates. this is kinda like the polar opposite of peppermint mocha tiramisu where everything is POW and in you face. This is as if the marshmallows and peppermint melted into the chocolate. I love it. huffed down another 30 mls at work today lol.
Tahitian acts as another mellowing agent in this to combat the darker chocolates. Id pick a more light and creamy vanilla in your stash.
someday though whip it up with all the right goodies . gave a few 30's out to some of the folks at work and they all loved it. its especially good on fresh cotton so everything shines through just right :)

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I think you could get pretty darn close with what you have,

Id pick a more light and creamy vanilla in your stash.

Many Thanks for this additional Very Helpful information!

For the 2% WF Tahitian vanilla substitution, I'm going to try 1% INW Shisha Vanilla. INW seems like it could be "light and creamy" :)
IW_Flavours_Banner copy.jpg
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

For the 2% LB white chocolate peppermint substitution, I'm going to mix up...

3.5% FW Candy Cane
5% TFA White Chocolate
1%TFA Vanila Swirl
.2% FLV Marshmallow (for a touch of body)
...and use 2% of that flavor mixture in the recipe.

To determine how your Christmas Cocoa mix compares to your ECF Refugee, today I'll also mix up a batch without any white chocolate peppermint substitution. I'm just curious.;)
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that BCF Is having a "Christmas Sale". :inlove: I'll certainly get the missing flavors at that time.

Ron
---
"Let's just say I was testing the bounds of reality. I was curious to see what would happen. That's all it was curiosity. "-Jim Morrison

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Many Thanks for this additional Very Helpful information!

For the 2% WF Tahitian vanilla substitution, I'm going to try 1% INW Shisha Vanilla. INW seems like it could be "light and creamy" :)
View attachment 98729
:rolleyes::rolleyes:

For the 2% LB white chocolate peppermint substitution, I'm going to mix up...

3.5% FW Candy Cane
5% TFA White Chocolate
1%TFA Vanila Swirl
.2% FLV Marshmallow (for a touch of body)
...and use 2% of that flavor mixture in the recipe.

To determine how your Christmas Cocoa mix compares to your ECF Refugee, today I'll also mix up a batch without any white chocolate peppermint substitution. I'm just curious.;)
I'm keeping my fingers crossed that BCF Is having a "Christmas Sale". :inlove: I'll certainly get the missing flavors at that time.

Ron
---
"Let's just say I was testing the bounds of reality. I was curious to see what would happen. That's all it was curiosity. "-Jim Morrison
Let me know how that works out. I almost used shisha vanilla and changed my mind at the last minute

sent from my phone but thats not the reason for the bad spelling. it is what it is yo.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
whoa I just got blocked from posting on VU for a couple mins. what the heck was that all about haha
Ive learned just a small little pinch of FA cocoa really improves on caps hot chocolate...

In the not so distance past, I've seen some Forum posts regarding some DIY visual aspect concerns.
I can only speculate, :), and I could be wrong :rolleyes:, but the delay in your ability to post may be due to a Moderator seeking for you to first add additional information regarding FA Cocoa.:idea:

I'll do that now.

Folks...Please don't get your leopard print tan-through thongs in a knot when you view a FA Cocoa flavor bottle. It is not unusual to see separation and/or floating flecks. Like all other flavors, just shake it well before mixing and you will be fine.

Ron
---
"When there is fear of failure, there will be failure."- George S. Patton

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Let me know how that works out.

After mixing and a S&V, my hatchet job mix tastes good! Certainly good enough to obtain my missing flavors and do it again for real.

While I found the overall chocolate flavor is not as prominent as in ECF Refugee, it is there and very smooth. Perhaps adding more INW Shisha Vanilla or more aging, will increase the Chocolate "pop".

Smooth is a good overall review term of my mix variation in total. The peppermint notes are certainly not as bold as in my well liked Mama J's Peppermint Mocha Tiramisu, but no mistake...it's there and considering it's station in this mix...well appreciated at that level.

Ron
---
"Always be nice to bankers. Always be nice to pension fund managers. Always be nice to the media. In that order."- John Gotti

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
This just happened. Haven't had a recipe in awhile that had to be mixed 500 ml at a time but between Jess and I and everyone that keeps trying to steal mine it just had to happen.
db63fc429a4f3bdf86b34b4aa879907e.jpg

sent from my phone but thats not the reason for the bad spelling. it is what it is yo.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This is good stuff will. I give it 3 thumbs up. The peppermint and chocolate are at perfect amounts, not too heavy, not too light. Makes for a great all day vape. I’ll be handing out this one for Christmas for sure.

“I make shake and Vapes for the hard working vapors because that’s who I am and that’s who I care about” -Herby Hancock

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Just mixed this up.....yummmmmmmmmy! Def bringing this to work tomorrow. Already planning on mixing a bigger batch soon....thanks, @wllmc !

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
This is good stuff will. I give it 3 thumbs up. The peppermint and chocolate are at perfect amounts, not too heavy, not too light. Makes for a great all day vape. I’ll be handing out this one for Christmas for sure.

“I make shake and Vapes for the hard working vapors because that’s who I am and that’s who I care about” -Herby Hancock
Just mixed this up.....yummmmmmmmmy! Def bringing this to work tomorrow. Already planning on mixing a bigger batch soon....thanks, @wllmc !
thanks guys glad you like it :)

hellcatrydr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well crap... There has been waayy too much hubbub about this recipe.

Somehow I only have two of the flavors. :gaah: AND my (3 year old) FA cocoa needs to spend some time in a paint shaker. :cuss2:
I blame this on Huck. :tantrum: I have no idea how she let me fall so far behind... o_O

:)

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If they would have sent me some free sample flavors of the right kind last order I would have the flavors;) Oh well on three more on my to get list:D
Well put in the order for this tonight... put a comment about you in the notes @wllmc ;)

Last edited:

VU Sponsors