Become a Patron!

wllmc's Christmas Cocoa

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered the flavors for this on Wednesday and got them today! I'm not big on chocolate vapes but can't wait to mix this up and try it.

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 99568
:D:D
The FA Maple Syrup is good stuff but because of it's strength, a light touch is warranted.
A FA Maple Syrup with INW Waffle combination remains on my future schedule.

Ron
---
"Never was anything great achieved without danger."- Niccolo Machiavelli
Lucky you! I've looked high and low for INW Waffle. It's been discontinued right?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Lucky you! I've looked high and low for INW Waffle. It's been discontinued right?
Yup unfortunately.

sent from my phone but thats not the reason for the bad spelling. it is what it is yo.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's been discontinued right?

Unfortunately ...yes. :sad:

I guess we can always hope for a good future reformulation...

Ron
---
"It’s not that I’ve been dishonest, it’s just that I loathe reality."- Lady Gaga

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Anyone have any experience with TPA's Belgian Waffle? I have that. :)

I've mixed with it a few times. I like it. Unfortunately, I, at first, added some FA Maple Syrup to the mix. (1.4% :eek:) The TPA Belgian Waffle already has Maple Syrup flavor. I've tried it at 8-9% and that amount for me is on the heavy side. That's especially true (for me) when I also added Bacon and/or fruit flavors.

I've tried adding FA Bilberry and FW Blueberry and a combo of both. My results were just ~okay~. SC Blueberry seems a bit too candy-like to me for such an application. I'd like to try HS Blueberry, but unfortunately the 10 ml size is OOS at BCF. :sad:

Ron
---
"It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways."- Buddha

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've mixed with it a few times. I like it. Unfortunately, I, at first, added some FA Maple Syrup to the mix. (1.4% :eek:) The TPA Belgian Waffle already has Maple Syrup flavor. I've tried it at 8-9% and that amount for me is on the heavy side. That's especially true (for me) when I also added Bacon and/or fruit flavors.

I've tried adding FA Bilberry and FW Blueberry and a combo of both. My results were just ~okay~. SC Blueberry seems a bit too candy-like to me for such an application. I'd like to try HS Blueberry, but unfortunately the 10 ml size is OOS at BCF. :sad:

Ron
---
"It is a man's own mind, not his enemy or foe, that lures him to evil ways."- Buddha
What about TPA's Blueberry Jam? I bought it last week to add to FA's Fresh Cream. I got the recipe at ECF I think. I don't remember the exact % though.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What about TPA's Blueberry Jam? I bought it last week to add to FA's Fresh Cream. I got the recipe at ECF I think. I don't remember the exact % though.

I've never tried TPA Blueberry Jam. I'm holding out to try HS Blueberry first.:)

Ron
---
"I'm always frank and earnest with women. Uh, in New York I'm Frank, and Chicago I'm Ernest."-Mitch Henessey (The Long Kiss Goodnight (1996))

Carmmond

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well got the mail early, mixed it up tonight and it's steeping as I type:)
Side note.... got to watch it this year looked at my orders and spent just under $300 this year at BCF:eek:

VU Sponsors