wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
this is what thinking outside the box but staying inside the box looks like for me :D I was wanting something different so I looked at my cranberry flavoring and said "you're coming with me" not normally a fan of cranberry other than Jason's Pomberry Trinkets http://vapingunderground.com/threads/pomberry-trinkets-by-jason.2867/ this is heavier on the cheesecake side but if you want more of a fruity version just do some adjusting. personally, I think its a nice blend with nothing overpowering the other. day one you can taste a little of everything as individual notes but after about 3 days it mends into a nice smooth cheesecake flavor. its less of a plain cheese cake with whole fruit on top and more like its all blended into the cheesecake itself.
enjoy :)

wllmcs Cranberry Orange Cheesecake

0.5% Apple Pie (FA)
2% Blood Orange (FA)
1% Cinnamon Ceylon (FA)
2% Cranberry (TFA)
0.5% Cream (Hangsen)
3% New York Cheesecake (CAP)
1% Orange (FA)

Flavor total: 10%

download.jpg

Last edited:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Damn that sounds good, but the only orange I have is CAPs and I don't like it, not even a little.:wait:
hahahaha that little emoji is hilarious. dang really I love the caps juicy orange but that FA blood orange is a must have. I like all the FA orange flavors....ok ok I love all orange flavors really :) orange orange orange give it to me in buckets lol

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'm not normally an orange fan... but this sounds yummy! :p ... I bookmarked it, will have to pick up a couple of the flavorings.

Thanks for sharing it! :)

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hmm, this deserves a visual ...

iu

fozzy71

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn that sounds good, but the only orange I have is CAPs and I don't like it, not even a little.:wait:
real flavors SC orange is really good/authentic. It is the only orange I have ever tried and I was sorta surprised I liked it as much as I did. I haven't got around to mixing it in any recipes yet but I will be trying to adapt the above recipe to all RF SC with it and boysenberry, since I don't have a cranberry flavor.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Shockingly I have everything to make this except for the Hangsen Cream :cry: can anything be substituted? Thanks for the recipe! Love anything Cheesecake this is different twist :)
maybe a good dose of fresh cream is how I would go about it but pick up a 10ml of that hangsen sometime makes a difference in this one it adds a lot of weight to the NY chzcake

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
As hard as I try, yeah, there are plenty! But I pride myself on having around 700 of the most important ones....lol!
Wow guess that puts it into perspective for me. I always wondered why no one gives a straight answer to "what's the best flavor concentrates to buy?" I knew there was a lot but dam!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jasonandsarah

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I've never tried it but am going to pick some up. TFA Cheescake graham crust seems like 80-90% graham cracker with the rest cheesecake (to me).
I love mixing the 2! They go really well together imo although I get a little more cheesecake from the tfa then you do I still think they compliment each other so well.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

two2wheels

Member For 4 Years
this is what thinking outside the box but staying inside the box looks like for me :D I was wanting something different so I looked at my cranberry flavoring and said "you're coming with me" not normally a fan of cranberry other than Jason's Pomberry Trinkets http://vapingunderground.com/threads/pomberry-trinkets-by-jason.2867/ this is heavier on the cheesecake side but if you want more of a fruity version just do some adjusting. personally, I think its a nice blend with nothing overpowering the other. day one you can taste a little of everything as individual notes but after about 3 days it mends into a nice smooth cheesecake flavor. its less of a plain cheese cake with whole fruit on top and more like its all blended into the cheesecake itself.
enjoy :)

wllmcs Cranberry Orange Cheesecake

0.5% Apple Pie (FA)
2% Blood Orange (FA)
1% Cinnamon Ceylon (FA)
2% Cranberry (TFA)
0.5% Cream (Hangsen)
3% New York Cheesecake (CAP)
1% Orange (FA)

Flavor total: 10%

View attachment 88991
mIXED THIS UP TODAY AND COULDN'T RESIST A LITTLE TASTE. vERY GOOD ON DAY ONE WITH JUST A SHORT HOT WATER STEEP oops sorry about the all caps. I had to sub FA vienna cream for the Hangsen (I have too many flavors already!!) and upped it to 1% whilst reducing cinnamon ceylon to 0.5% so it'll be a little different, but....still, thanks for the inspiration!

Last edited:

Mr Mixer

Member For 4 Years
hmm I have FLV cranberry, does any one know if it would be an ok substitute for the TFA cranberry? This looks very good thanks for sharing Wllmc!

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
hmm I have FLV cranberry, does any one know if it would be an ok substitute for the TFA cranberry? This looks very good thanks for sharing Wllmc!
It's awesome, need to mix some more for myself!
I'm guessing that Flavorah cran is much stronger than TFA, so if it were me, I'd start out with .5% and work up from there if necessary.

Mr Mixer

Member For 4 Years
It's awesome, need to mix some more for myself!
I'm guessing that Flavorah cran is much stronger than TFA, so if it were me, I'd start out with .5% and work up from there if necessary.

Thanks Teresa, i just mixed it up at the same 2% using FLV and shook it up, filled up a tank, and i have to agree, its very very good, if i make it again I might do like 1% on the flv cran, but atm it seems ok, ill let the rest steep for a while. The cran and oranges work very good together, a fantastic combo.

VU Sponsors