wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
yes yes yes, yet another wllmc coffee vape. I can never get enough of a good coffee vape and this one is one of those. Sweet and frothy with just a bit of toffee makes this an all day vape for sweet coffee lovers. I think VT Coffee Milk Froth is my favorite coffee flavor, as of current anyway. You could probably adjust everything down just a bit but I like it the way it is.Its good shake and vape but a day or 2 steeps brings it all together.

3% VT Coffee Milk Froth
1.5% VT Sweet Cream
0.5% VT English Coffee

Last edited:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I was gonna ask if I could sub English Toffee, as I didn't get the English Coffee. :giggle:
you could probably leave it out or use whatever in your stash sounds good. maybe a caramel :D There is just enough English Toffee to taste it.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just had to tell you all that I find this thread very entertaining!
sQdRBa7.jpg

jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
nice one wllmc :) I have an Irish Creme (FA) I have only used twice and more so just to sample it - with your knowledge of coffee flavors, any suggestions for a recipe for this IC? TY :) (I know I could add some to this) but I am really struggling with this flavor profile and I am certain its cause I mostly stick to the fruity side

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
No I didn't order any vape train lol. But I do know this really nice guy that would have put in 3 samples because he knew he was gonna post a recipe.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
lol I should have. I bought some 30 of a few of them I could have shared.
Nah I spent enough money restocking flavors. Plus I have a lot of flavors I haven't tried yet.

@wllmc how strong is the milk in this? I've been wanting to try a coffee vape that has a strong cream presence.

Its very full if that makes any sense, pretty much froth ha. maybe a bit dry-ish? not super milky but difinatley not a straight up coffee either. That sweet cream put's it in its place though and the toffee sweetens the whole thing up just right.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
lol I should have. I bought some 30 of a few of them I could have shared.

Its very full if that makes any sense, pretty much froth ha. maybe a bit dry-ish? not super milky but difinatley not a straight up coffee either. That sweet cream put's it in its place though and the toffee sweetens the whole thing up just right.
Sounds good man. I get these flavors the next time I order.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
nice one wllmc :) I have an Irish Creme (FA) I have only used twice and more so just to sample it - with your knowledge of coffee flavors, any suggestions for a recipe for this IC? TY :) (I know I could add some to this) but I am really struggling with this flavor profile and I am certain its cause I mostly stick to the fruity side
I love FA Irish Cream. If I were going to do something like this with the two I might use 1.5% or 2% VT coffee milk froth and probably put that irish cream around 2 1/2 - 3% and try that first. From there you would have to pick between VT sweet cream and FA fresh cream, sweeter with VT or silkier with FA. I've always really liked how FA irish cream and FA fresh cream seem to create a very silky texture. to me anyway. So long story short if the froth over powers the FA irish go with the VT sweet cream and turn the irish cream into a back note or if the FA irish cream breaks through the froth enough try FA fresh cream. I think any direction you take with this coffee milk froth is going to be good.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
yes yes yes, yet another wllmc coffee vape. I can never get enough of a good coffee vape and this one is one of those. Sweet and frothy with just a bit of toffee makes this an all day vape for sweet coffee lovers. I think VT Coffee Milk Froth is my favorite coffee flavor, as of current anyway. You could probably adjust everything down just a bit but I like it the way it is.Its good shake and vape but a day or 2 steeps brings it all together.

3% VT Coffee Milk Froth
1.5% VT Sweet Cream
0.5% VT English Coffee
Sweet! I know what's going in the cart now ;).

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I did 5%. The two I tried taste good. But I think there's room to go up a bit. I looked on the VTA site and the ones I got are reccomend from 5-8% solo.
I was working on a honeycomb custard with that one. Yum lol

sent from my phone but thats not the reason for the bad spelling. it is what it is yo.

jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I was gonna ask if I could sub English Toffee, as I didn't get the English Coffee.
That moment when you go back and read a post again and like half the thread makes more sense now lol but I still want to order the English Coffee :(

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

3% VT Coffee Milk Froth
1.5% VT Sweet Cream
0.5% VT English Coffee

I got the Coffee Milk Froth and English Toffee (...er coffee...er...), Self-centered question here, will I get Two freebies because I ordered Two VT Flavors? :teehee:

Very excited about trying this btw...I didn't jump for the VT Sweet Cream because I have a surplus of different creams already :oops:

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I got the Coffee Milk Froth and English Toffee (...er coffee...er...), Self-centered question here, will I get Two freebies because I ordered Two VT Flavors? :teehee:

Very excited about trying this btw...I didn't jump for the VT Sweet Cream because I have a surplus of different creams already :oops:
haha I noticed :) ... one can not ever have to many cream flavors :p

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Do you enjoy vaping this coffee recipe more than....Covfefe? :question:
Hmmm good question. I like it equally as well probably. Covfefe is pretty awesome lol but I can chain vape this all day also

sent from my phone but thats not the reason for the bad spelling. it is what it is yo.

jojosvapes

Drippopotamus
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
@wllmc Thanks for the pointers with Irish Cream I ended up mixing up:

Coffee Milk Froth (VTA) - 2.00%
English Toffee VTA - 0.50%
Irish Cream (FA) - 2.50%
Sweet Cream (VTA) - 1.50%

I liked this and a LOT! Have to admit first I was worried the Toffee would not come through-but its perfect is a hint of it you know its in the mix but not so week you dont pick up on it and not so strong it takes away from the Coffee Milk Froth - Thank you again.

Private ELR: http://tjek.nu/r/kDM9?token=9f4c0a52e762b2b

NotSoMini

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was sitting on the caboose when BFC first introduced VTA flavors however Christmas came early for me this year. I had placed an order with BCF for some flavors which included three VTA flavors for @wllmc English Toffee Coffee. I was able to order two out of the three required flavors with the third one being OOS. I added a note to my order asking when do they expect Coffee Milk Froth as I needed it for wllmc’s recipe. Lo and behold I get an email from the author of this recipe that he is including an unopened 10ml bottle. When my mail arrived wllmc’s generosity grew to a 30ml unopened bottle and no doubt he gave up his bottle. I big shout out to his free giving spirit — I am now vaping English Toffee Coffee. All I can say is that I am in love with this flavor — very nice. My taste buds thank you for the recipe and the Coffee Milk Froth.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I was sitting on the caboose when BFC first introduced VTA flavors however Christmas came early for me this year. I had placed an order with BCF for some flavors which included three VTA flavors for @wllmc English Toffee Coffee. I was able to order two out of the three required flavors with the third one being OOS. I added a note to my order asking when do they expect Coffee Milk Froth as I needed it for wllmc’s recipe. Lo and behold I get an email from the author of this recipe that he is including an unopened 10ml bottle. When my mail arrived wllmc’s generosity grew to a 30ml unopened bottle and no doubt he gave up his bottle. I big shout out to his free giving spirit — I am now vaping English Toffee Coffee. All I can say is that I am in love with this flavor — very nice. My taste buds thank you for the recipe and the Coffee Milk Froth.
:) I'm glad everything made it your way safely. It was like fate Haha. I had an order sitting on my desk for about a week that I hadn't taken home yet when I read your order comment and had that flavor. I thought what the heck I can get more of it way easier than you could lol.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Above and beyond, man...that's awesome....all the guys at BCF are real people, love you all... :hug:

VU Sponsors