wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
this is my new obsession right here. it stupid easy and cant believe its taken me so long. Ive been trying to make a vanilla Lik A Stix for I dont know how long and is a testament to just trying everything! the vanilla cream is the star and almost doesnt need anything else. the second I smelled it my mind went straight to this. the recipe below taste like the candy smells, so good :)
Ive messed around with adding FA marshmallow and Oba Oba to make it taste more like biting into the candy and pulling a little powdery candy zip. when I was trying that I was using FA vanilla classic instead of the bourbon. the bourbon adds just right amount of bold vanilla to make it perfect for this. you can mess with the % a little. whats posted is the max I would go on this for over the top flavor it taste good adjusted down as well. have fun with it add a little this and a little that maybe try to add a blue raspberry or something to get it dipped in powder. this isnt a set in stone recipe and not much of one anyways, just 2 flavors but I know Ive been trying for this for years so hopefully it might help someone someday. Ive also mixed peach and orange into this with pretty decent results. anyways enjoy and post some ideas if you try it so I can try it to :D.

wllmc's Lik-A-Stix

3%---5% Inawera vanilla cream
0.5%--1% FA vanilla bourbon

edit: I changed the % above a little to just a more general "ish" since this is just really a starting point anyways.I got to thinking this might taste a little different with different PG/VG ratios, probably stronger. I vape max VG so for me this is around 5 ish % PG and 94-95% VG when its done but Im assuming the flavor itself is going to taste the same.

tumblr_lubcglijaE1r1uxsko1_500.jpg

Last edited:

Siccmade8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
What would be a good sub for vanilla cream? I don't have that right now but I have vanilla and vanilla ice cream lol

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
What would be a good sub for vanilla cream? I don't have that right now but I have vanilla and vanilla ice cream lol

personally, I think it all rides on that one flavor Ive tried a lot of vanilla flavors and none of them work so perfect as this one does.

Siccmade8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ok.... I will have to make a order soon and add that and might try the vanilla bean ice cream for now

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
At first I was like Vanilla Lik-Astick? Then I was ohhhhh, you mean the candy that came in a two sided pouch & you take the stick & dip it in the other side that had a powdery candy?

Can't wait to try it! I'll have to order the INW vanilla cream.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
At first I was like Vanilla Lik-Astick? Then I was ohhhhh, you mean the candy that came in a two sided pouch & you take the stick & dip it in the other side that had a powdery candy?

Can't wait to try it! I'll have to order the INW vanilla cream.
yes !! I love those candies. the stick part, I still buy them and toss the powder just to eat the sticks hahaha Ill add a picture like sqounk does :p

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
this is my new obsession right here. it stupid easy and cant believe its taken me so long. Ive been trying to make a vanilla Lik A Stix for I dont know how long and is a testament to just trying everything! the vanilla cream is the star and almost doesnt need anything else. the second I smelled it my mind went straight to this. the recipe below taste like the candy smells, so good :)
Ive messed around with adding FA marshmallow and Oba Oba to make it taste more like biting into the candy and pulling a little powdery candy zip. when I was trying that I was using FA vanilla classic instead of the bourbon. the bourbon adds just right amount of bold vanilla to make it perfect for this. you can mess with the % a little. whats posted is the max I would go on this for over the top flavor it taste good adjusted down as well. have fun with it add a little this and a little that maybe try to add a blue raspberry or something to get it dipped in powder. this isnt a set in stone recipe and not much of one anyways, just 2 flavors but I know Ive been trying for this for years so hopefully it might help someone someday. Ive also mixed peach and orange into this with pretty decent results. anyways enjoy and post some ideas if you try it so I can try it to :D.

wllmc's Lik-A-Stix

5% Inawera vanilla cream
1% FA vanilla bourbon

View attachment 83611
That's it!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I just made a small edit in the OP i started thinking the difference in PG/VG might change how it taste. if you are closer to like 50/50 or something Id start off much lighter in flavor and work up

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
When I was a kid the stick was my favorite part of the stick a stick package.

Gotta get the vanilla cream, may be good to replace other vanillas in custard mixes too... bonus... trying a new vanilla.
Ive been tossing it in that inawera custard... pretty awesome stuff. good flavor but still light, some of the other vanilla flavors are just to much for me and I love vanilla lol.its light and creamy. i dont know where Id put it in the top 10 list or whatever yet but I bet I end up just ordering 4oz sizes lol. I just keep coming back to it.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Ive been tossing it in that inawera custard... pretty awesome stuff. good flavor but still light, some of the other vanilla flavors are just to much for me and I love vanilla lol.its light and creamy. i dont know where Id put it in the top 10 list or whatever yet but I bet I end up just ordering 4oz sizes lol. I just keep coming back to it.
What % do you mix the INW custard with the INW vanilla cream?

VU Sponsors