Become a Patron!

Woha! Something new coming out?

So there I am, vaping on my latest creation (involving banana and vanilla, of course) and I come across this website saying they will be releasing a new app for juice makers.

I thought "JuiceMeUp" was the only thing out there (not counting some of the lame apps for my phone).

Is this for real? Is there a demo? Anything?

http://www.ejuiceultimate.com/

Let me know if any of you find anything out

Dude. Yes, I was a coder. Until I had a complete breakdown a year ago. Would you like the details? It wasn't pretty. You can ask my ex and kids about it.

I have since moved on to (hopefully) greener pastures, and have gotten 'bitten' by the vape bug, as all the chemicals and flavorings I've ordered over the last 6 months will attest to.

So sorry to disappoint your suspicions, and yes.. if I had come up with something like this I certainly would let someone know... but I doubt it would be all over the forums. Making and selling software is a nightmarish ordeal, with heavy competition on a global scale. So if it were my application, I most definitely wouldn't be spewing it all over the forums. So no 'Games' here either.

Just looking to find this, if it exists. Yes, DIY Calculator is a fine thing. I have used it many times. But I am looking to get into the juice business and need something a little more 'compliant'.

sorry for stepping on toes here. I guess Texas has a more 'laid back' group of chasers, so that's what I am used to. You blokes seem a bit paranoid and mistrusting. One guy even did a search (on Google most likely) for my user name... which I have used for a very long time. Even now.

no worries here. Sorry to intrude.

Huckleberried - Thank you! I like your pic! I was gonna use a minion one I liked, but chose to go with the same ole!

Old habits die hard!

Attachments

• minions-emoji.png
    minions-emoji.png
    83.7 KB · Views: 11

KittyVapes

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Don't worry dotnettex, I think many of us took our "snarky" pill this morning. I, personally, have been raging on a pre-pubescent DIY poster for wasting my time with redundant information cleverly disguised as "helpful". Welcome to VU!

Chrispdx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to Vu.

I was wondering... There is a snarky pill? Anyways, what is the c10h14n2 linking back to? Looks kindof odd?

And yes, we are all little suspicious, but in all good fun. That's the point of Vu. People helping people. People sharing their thoughts and knowledge and creating an area that is open to all. And in the DIY section for me, it is helping me down a road with juices that I clearly know what is going in them without funny additives hiding in the background.

It's the chemical designation for Nicotine. Sorry.

I do understand your point, and have a conspiracy theory on that. I'm sure this will open some cans..

The big tobacco companies know that their gonna lose a LOT more money due to vaping. I myself was spending about 400.00 a month for smokes.. I mean do the math. A pack and a half a days adds up.

So... We start seeing these e-cigs in convenience stores... Coming from the same big tobacco. So we think "ok.. They see the ppssible revenue"... But I don't think that's the reason at all. What they see is their doom. They know that vaping (as it is now) is too big to control.. To monopolize. So what better way to ruin it, then by poisoning the waters (so to speak).

Think about it. All the negative press is coming from THOSE e-cigs. Tests show that they have trace amounts of hazardous chemicals in them.. Why?

We all know the only thing need in eJuice is PG, VG, Flavoring and Nicotine, if you need it. So why is big tobacco puting other crap in their e-cigs? Because they know the press and anti-smoking groups will be watching them! They are the baseline, because they have spent millions advertising themselves as such.

That's (primarily) why vaping is under the gun. That, and the huge loss of revenue the states and governments stand to lose by people going to vaping. Sure.they can (and will) tax eLiquid... But in order to get the revenue comparable to tobacco, they have to vilify it!

Healthcare is BIG business too! #2 to BIG OIL. You can imagine what they stand to lose, and all the insurance companies thar hike premiums based off tobacco use..

Vaping got us off cigarettes. It didn't get us off the hook.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It's not a conspiracy.
They are already losing billions a year due to vaping.
Gov entities are losing millions in tax income.
Healthcare agencies are losing millions in drug sales prescriptions.

I've never heard of big tobacco putting other junk in their ecigs.
They just use closed systems to force people to buy refills from them, that way they can charge what they want and continue to make money.

A lot of the negative articles and studies about vaping can be traced back to being funded by big pharma or big tobacco. Can even find big tobacco and big pharma if you do some digging on who funded the campaign efforts of the various congressmen and senators that are against vaping.

Chrispdx

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think vaping has for some changed the hook by removing the barbs at a minimum. Sure i vape at 2-3mg nic. But all the rest of the wta's are removed. I do firmly believe I could do with out the nic if needed and believe that I will be there...but at this point it is purely a mental choice and not the physical (I know some will agree with that). Therefore I wouldn't say hook either. More like a fuzzy teddy bear that I cuddle with from time to time.

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Honestly, studies have shown that nicotine by itself is no more addictive then caffine, possibly even less addictive. People don't talk about nicotine addicition when it comes to gums and patches, right? Studies have been done with non-smokers using these items daily for months at a time and they never developed an addiction.

The addiction comes from the MAOIs in cigs that alter your brains chemistry to open it up to addiction of things that you wouldn't normally become addicted to. MAOIs are used as a last resort anti-depressant drug because they are highly addictive. Lacking these MAOIs is also what results in the headaches and other withdrawel symptoms that occur when you stop smoking.

VU Sponsors