Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the challenge is that unless there are some changes/ adjustments, over there is going to continue to cascade into calamities - this one is the latest (and don't get me wrong, not downplaying the significance of this particular fiasco, because it frosts my nards) in a recent spate - it truly seems that ECF has spiritual/ moral cancer and needs some surgery...
I do agree with that to some extent. Particularly with a few mods. But in some battles, a lotta folks didn't see what all went on behind the scenes

Deb, you couldn't offend anyone if you tried. You're just a wonderful person.

yes I can wanna see????????????? lmao

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yes my temper was on fire but for good reason but Debs is right, need to calm down. I was just so upset and angry and I still have retired stuck up my ass haha
I agree we should calm down and give it some time, but retired has treated so many people so wrong, and I guess I'm feeling a little like Kad now. And instigator. So, here it is, I need to vent. Rixsta did NOTHING to deserve him jumping in and saying his posts were against the rules, because they weren't. Now, he is a moderator. He should know what is and what isn't against rules. But, it didn't stop there. After Rixy replied (I never saw Ems) , he deleted that as well. He seems more like a dictator than a moderator.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Really though, it's the same disgusting bullshit, treated like dirt, gotta watch what you say, we are not children, I mean what did I do ?
Ok.... I did loads after that lol but...
I have to again agree. It is disgusting the way you were treated. You should NOT be a moderator if you take things personally and use that power to your advantage. That's what this person does.

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I have to again agree. It is disgusting the way you were treated. You should NOT be a moderate if you take things personally and use that power to your advantage. That's what this person does.
yeah - ideally, a moderator facilitates conversations, protects the integrity of the community and keeps things between the ditches - as opposed to lighting them on fire and giving them a good push towards a cliff...

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
welcome home to the new refugees and gfy!

thank you Atchafalaya.. I may be biased but, I think in general we have the best team out there.

Nice to see a womper room starting up! I used to lurk the old the one back before retarded1 gave me my first set of walking papers

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
its not so much deleting stuff its the fact that he blocked me from signing in and im still blocked, that is what wound me right up
Exactly. A moderator should not have the power to do that to a long standing member. I could understand some Joe Blow off the street that signed in and immediately began causing trouble. But you've been on that forum for a long time and contributed SO much.
Well, I'm going to get my stuff done before work tomorrow. This has been wonderful to be able to talk freely without worrying about everything you type.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
thank you Atchafalaya.. I may be biased but, I think in general we have the best team out there.
Nice to see a womper room starting up! I used to lurk the old the one back before retarded1 gave me my first set of walking papers a few years back.
thanks!

Well, I'm going to get my stuff done before work tomorrow. This has been wonderful to be able to talk freely without worrying about everything you type.
ok, I figgered out the multiquote jup it has been

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Nice to see a womper room starting up! I used to lurk the old the one back before retarded1 gave me my first set of walking papers
Well sir, I know you set me on the right path! And for that! I loves ya! :blowkiss:

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Well sir, I know you set me on the right path! And for that! I loves ya! :blowkiss:
anytime homegirl!!!

Whiskey and Huck have, how shall I say, certain attributes that make them better mods. Bird is a very good mod, but, well he's just not as cute as they are.:D
so very true, they look much better in tight jeans.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

VU Sponsors