Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
When vaping bites you on the ass and you spend half the day of wasted hours, that's when I hate vaping with a passion, it doesn't happen often but when it does I could put holes in doors.

Billow V3 Plus, working great yesterday, decided to pull out the build to show you guys, put some beautiful fused claptons in there, wicked it, pissed out all over my Q Mini, washed tank rewicked and tried again another 5 times, every time it leaked.

It didn't end there, the juice must of got into my Yihi Q Mini because it powered off and will not work, not even with different batteries, I guess it's fried the 100 pound board, great !...

Got another mod and popped the 25mm super tank on, took a few pulls and guess what, that fucker was leaking too, that one was thrown at force into the outside wall, mod and all exploded (not recommended)

Thank goodness for the OBS Engine, I'm sticking with that tank now, it's the only one I can fully trust...

A total of 290 squid down the pan..

To top it all, I stupidly went onto the toots thread on ECF (I have known them since I stated vaping) I just wanted to give them the news, of course Emma had to post on there, which was embarrassing, I did manage to get to deleted the post but the damage was done. Even though shes female, that bitch needs a smack in the gob...period.

Tomorrow has to be better, right lol

Sorry for the moaning but it sure made me feel better

Last edited:

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm sure you'll be happy to see the back of it but it sure does look beautiful...
You can have it!

I remember when I was a wee lad (knee-high to a grasshopper) in northern Orygun; I eagerly looked forward to the snow each winter. Not only was it beautiful - one of Nature's miracles - but it meant I could play like crazy, making snow angels, building snowmen, sledding down the hills. Then one year while speeding down Washington Street (closed off each winter because it was too steep to drive up in the snow) on my neighbor's sled, I failed to steer properly and my head put a dent in an oak tree [one of my Rixsta moments] and it knocked me out. Snow wasn't too much fun after that until I discovered alpine and nordic skiing, but that was always something you didn't do at home - you drove up a mountain to get to the snow and when the day was done, you went back to your cozy home where you didn't have to wade through it all day. Today, it is nothing more than a royal pain in the ass because we have to be out in it to do our work. I am sure if I only had to look out the window, I might still admire a snow-covered landscape, but not when I have to trudge through it to take care of all these critters. And, I suppose if I had reliable equipment that I did not have to fight with just to get the old piece of crap started, then worry it is going to die in the middle of dumping a 500-pound bucket of snow... well, you get the picture. Not fun at all.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You can have it!

I remember when I was a wee lad (knee-high to a grasshopper) in northern Orygun; I eagerly looked forward to the snow each winter. Not only was it beautiful - one of Nature's miracles - but it meant I could play like crazy, making snow angels, building snowmen, sledding down the hills. Then one year while speeding down Washington Street (closed off each winter because it was too steep to drive up in the snow) on my neighbor's sled, I failed to steer properly and my head put a dent in an oak tree [one of my Rixsta moments] and it knocked me out. Snow wasn't too much fun after that until I discovered alpine and nordic skiing, but that was always something you didn't do at home - you drove up a mountain to get to the snow and when the day was done, you went back to your cozy home where you didn't have to wade through it all day. Today, it is nothing more than a royal pain in the ass because we have to be out in it to do our work. I am sure if I only had to look out the window, I might still admire a snow-covered landscape, but not when I have to trudge through it to take care of all these critters. And, I suppose if I had reliable equipment that I did not have to fight with just to get the old piece of crap started, then worry it is going to die in the middle of dumping a 500-pound bucket of snow... well, you get the picture. Not fun at all.
I can imagine Rich, it looks nice to look at, like those pictures ect but dealing with it must be a pain in the ass day after day....

I'd probably hit the whiskey after a week ha (like tonight)

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
When vaping bites you on the ass and you spend half the day of wasted hours, that's when I hate vaping with a passion, it doesn't happen often but when it does I could put holes in doors.

Billow V3 Plus, working great yesterday, decided to pull out the build to show you guys, put some beautiful fused claptons in there, wicked it, pissed out all over my Q Mini, washed tank rewicked and tried again another 5 times, every time it leaked.

It didn't end there, the juice must of got into my Yihi Q Mini because it powered off and will not work, not even with different batteries, I guess it's fried the 100 pound board, great !...

Got another mod and popped the 25mm super tank on, took a few pulls and guess what, that fucker was leaking too, that one was thrown at force into the outside wall, mod and all exploded (not recommended)

Thank goodness for the OBS Engine, I'm sticking with that tank now, it's the only one I can fully trust...

To top it all, I stupidly went onto the toots thread on ECF (I have known them since I stated vaping) I just wanted to give them the news, of course Emma had to post on there, which was embarrassing, I did manage to get to deleted the post but the damage was done. Even though shes female, that bitch needs a smack in the gob...period.

Dang Rixy!!!! I had a bad mod, tank day yesterday. Finally charged up the green coolfire and am using that one today with a iSmoka BCC 1.8 ohm coil.
I didn't see Emma there. Sorry you had to deal with that. :(

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years

Sorry for the moaning but it sure made me feel better

Ah, Er, shitty day. I guess you didn't get the Billow 3 that had that special new double thick o ring they mailed out that went between the bottom of the glass and the base. That supposedly fixed the leak issue. Sorry about the YiHi getting drowned in the process, but at least you'll have the Therion to use, right?

Sucks about the Super tank leaking too, but throwing it against a wall is a proven method of making sure that tank never bothers you again.:headbang:

And yeah, I saw that in the tootle thread. Didn't think she still monitored the forum as she essentially said she wasn't going to.:cuss2:

Just remember, snakeskin and new shiny to make up for yesterday's day of vape doom.:facepalm:

And a good morning to everyone!

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ah, Er, shitty day. I guess you didn't get the Billow 3 that had that special new double thick o ring they mailed out that went between the bottom of the glass and the base. That supposedly fixed the leak issue. Sorry about the YiHi getting drowned in the process, but at least you'll have the Therion to use, right?

Sucks about the Super tank leaking too, but throwing it against a wall is a proven method of making sure that tank never bothers you again.:headbang:

And yeah, I saw that in the tootle thread. Didn't think she still monitored the forum as she essentially said she wasn't going to.:cuss2:

Just remember, snakeskin and new shiny to make up for yesterday's day of vape doom.:facepalm:

Your a good soul Eskie, thanks......

I did get the Billow 3 to work and it's kicking some serious cloud and vapor, Mark, over at nature vape (awesome guy) helped me out. They already have the new o rings, these are the latest batch and he only got them in 3 weeks ago, the problem was sorted a long time ago..

The problem was, I was putting the wicks into the juice holes, not all the way down but they all went in......in my defence, most are wicked that way... Nope, you put enough in the fill the hole and lay the rest on the top to plug the hole, nobody tells you this, you know those youtubers put their mod down after filming and it leaked, it doesn't leak while vaping it !

I have to say, it's one hell of a tank, that bottom and side airflow is super smooth and the flavor is right up there with the best, I love it but I can't say I recommend it anymore......I dunno, it's just real picky but once you know how, it's easy..

I went from vaping hell to vaping heaven but that's the nature of this, sometimes vaping is a real pain in the ass lol....

LOVE my Therion, LOVE IT ! ......Coming up next buddy ! I put the billow on it, balls of steal me ! lol

These new Alien SS Claptons are pure madness, they are serious comp coils, god they can chuck it out haha

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Good morning Eskie!!!! And yes, it's a brand new day! Whoopie!!!!!!!!!!

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Morning, everybody! Rixy, I'm glad you got the leak figured out.

Atcha, it's supposed to get up to almost 40 here today, and if the wind's not blowing too bad, that's shorts and t-shirt weather! The only problem is it's gonna make the packed snow on all the paths slicker than snot. Must toddle out to the barns very CAREFULLY today. :)

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Atcha, it's supposed to get up to almost 40 here today, and if the wind's not blowing too bad, that's shorts and t-shirt weather! The only problem is it's gonna make the packed snow on all the paths slicker than snot. Must toddle out to the barns very CAREFULLY today. :)
40? Wow!!!!! That's a heat wave for YOU!
Be careful dear. I had to drive through a thunderstorm to work this morning. Oh joy. hehehe

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Therion DNA166/250 Full Black, Carbon inlays, Rattlesnake cover.....

Ok so first off, this mod is amazing, it's my first Therion, I love it, the build quality is outstanding and because of the width, it feels so nice in the hand and the weight is pefect....but enough of that...

The Rattlesnake isn't pure white, even in my pictures it looks whiter than it is, it's an off white / cream, hard to describe but I love it, it certainly isn't a in your face bright white...Mike Vapes wondered if it was real snakeskin :rolleyes:.....it's not, it's real leather, well it smells like real leather.

Don't dismiss the Blush Viper either, that's pretty much the same in a deep redish color, it's nice !.....I just thought the this one looked a little more classy but that's subjective.. I would of taken a picture but we have completely sold out of Viper ones now..

Pics :)

Against a white background

:inlove:

Last edited:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Eskie LOL

You likes are popping up all over the place, everywhere you go your seeing this mod, still got them nails left or are they stumps LOL

Sorry, it was kind of funny haha

Dahhhh, bikini for you and speedo's for Dad init !!

@Atchafalaya

Why hello there, did you take your blanket with you :)

I'm so busy on forums today geez lol

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, well, with 2 tabs to pop back and forth (and another few to pretend I'm being productive and getting a little work done) I have to stalk that snakeskin wherever it shows up.:giggle:

Slackin !

That rattlesnake is going to be sold out very soon ...I wanted to get the Viper but I missed out, Im soooo greedy :devil:... Nah, I'll wait till the covers come out because they will after the second batch hits the states...can't be that long away.

For now, you can admire mine

Leg it..........

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
@Eskie LOL

You likes are popping up all over the place, everywhere you go your seeing this mod, still got them nails left or are they stumps LOL

Sorry, it was kind of funny haha

@Atchafalaya

Why hello there, did you take your blanket with you :)

I'm so busy on forums today geez lol
Why hello there Rixy dear. Nope. Didn't bring my blankie.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
isn't a in your face bright white...Mike Vapes wondered if it was real snakeskin :rolleyes:.....it's not, it's real leather, well it smells like real leather.
If it is indeed real snakeskin, the white will yellow the longer it is exposed to sunlight. Many years ago, I made a hatband out of an Arizona Sidewinder (light cream colored) and it is totally yellow/gold today.
Even in 100+F temps, "dad" wears long pants. My pale white legs are only exposed at bed time (and bathtub time). It's also a push for me to change from long sleeves to short sleeve shirts in summer and I don't do T-shirts as an outer garment EVER! I am a follower of the "Old Code."

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If it is indeed real snakeskin, the white will yellow the longer it is exposed to sunlight. Many years ago, I made a hatband out of an Arizona Sidewinder (light cream colored) and it is totally yellow/gold today.

Even in 100+F temps, "dad" wears long pants. My pale white legs are only exposed at bed time (and bathtub time). It's also a push for me to change from long sleeves to short sleeve shirts in summer and I don't do T-shirts as an outer garment EVER! I am a follower of the "Old Code."
LOL, I may just have to bring you some new clothes to try on, kind of make it into a fashion day and you can pretend your on the cat walk......I can see you having nightmares at the thought of that..

I'm a cover up guy at the moment but that's because I'm a bit over weight, I also hate attention and crowds, no worries, I'd hate it too lol

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Last edited:

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
A good morning good afternoon to everyone wherever you are. Today is a semi-down day without much planned so I can have my nap time later. Just have to get some papers out by Fedex, then I'm done. Once that's done it may be time to cruise through some of the vape sites and see if I can find a way to justify wasting more money. I actually do need a few flavors I'm running a little low on, so that's a legit purchase, right?

VU Sponsors