Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

LynnNC

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh, and when we went out for chores this morning (I went slow and everything was A-OK), after I gave the girls their morning treats, Morgaine came in to visit with me while I was sitting and having a vape, enjoying the sunshine (and the ABOVE FREEZING WEATHER!), and since she wasn't worried I was gonna lock her up, she was all sweet and cuddly. She gave me calf kisses on my arm and I gave her gramma kisses on her (clean) nose. ;) She got neck and chin scritches, too, but no brisket scritches 'cuz she'd been napping in something wet. :blech: Oh, I can't wait for summer and dry ground, which will mean CLEAN cows.
Awwwww....I love cow stories!!! :)

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Went to see Fifty shades darker today, we enjoyed it and had a few Mr Grey cocktails lol\

https://postimage.org/

@Lannie (and y'all)

Coil Spill juice ...........OMG ! Straight from New York, if anyone likes dessert / bakery type juices then please, do yourself a favor and try this !

Not cheap but oh baby, is this a good juice. Now I hate chocolate flavored juice, always have.....until today.. This is a white chocolate.......in comes the sugary cookie and finishes off with a marshmallow and white chocolate to wash it down, it is fantastic !........and I mean, fantastic !

Picked up a new drip tip for the OBS, made by half moon, awesome tip and looks great on this tank........also ...erm cough, a new mod, Hcigar VT250..

:stars:

https://pixxxels.org/

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Long story and not gonna provide any details, but I have some stuff going on in my life right now that, for anyone who is so inclined, I could really use your prayers,
Good to see ya sweetie. You've got more folks prayin for ya than you know! <3

Last night I popped a ligament in my knee (or something, whatever, but it HURT!)
yuckkkkkkk so sorry you hurt it again. and to hurt it puttin on a boot aint good. Hope it heals quicker than it did before.

My thought and prayers are with you, kad.

Happy Valentines Day to all!
View attachment 74376

(the rose is not from me to the guys, but don't feel rejected, I like you guys as friends:giggle:)
awwwwwwwwwwww <3 <3 <3 right backatchya hun!

Ouchie Fixit Cream too I hope
is that what it's called? I looked it up to see what the active ingredient was, but all I found was baby fixit for diaper rash. Don't need that.

Hope everyone has a wonderful valentines day !

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Morgaine being so smart and cute! Sorry about your knee. :oops:

I wuz just yankin' yer chain, sweetie! It just sounded funny and I had to say that! ;)

is that what it's called? I looked it up to see what the active ingredient was, but all I found was baby fixit for diaper rash. Don't need that.

Ouchie Fixit is something I make, you won't find it online. ;)

My knee isn't painful at all this afternoon, but it's aching. I think it's because I've had it wrapped pretty tight all day. Might be time to let it breathe some, and get some more of that cream on it.

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Went to see Fifty shades darker today, we enjoyed it and had a few Mr Grey cocktails lol\

@Lannie (and y'all)

Coil Spill juice ...........OMG ! Straight from New York, if anyone likes dessert / bakery type juices then please, do yourself a favor and try this !

Not cheap but oh baby, is this a good juice. Now I hate chocolate flavored juice, always have.....until today.. This is a white chocolate.......in comes the sugary cookie and finishes off with a marshmallow and white chocolate to wash it down, it is fantastic !........and I mean, fantastic !

Picked up a new drip tip for the OBS, made by half moon, awesome tip and looks great on this tank........also ...erm cough, a new mod, Hcigar VT250..

:stars:

So they're up to 100 shades and still going, huh?:giggle::devil:

And is that a new mod we see after your garage sale? Oh well, I guess you made all that room, might as well stock up again.;)

Nice DT on the Engine. It does look good with the tank and mod.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So they're up to 100 shades and still going, huh?:giggle::devil:

And is that a new mod we see after your garage sale? Oh well, I guess you made all that room, might as well stock up again.;)

Nice DT on the Engine. It does look good with the tank and mod.
There's one mod I really want !

The Minkin V2 touchscreen....now I had the normal one, best battery life of any mod. They are bringing out a stabwood version. Got to get one :)

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ouchie Fixit is something I make, you won't find it online.
well that explains that! any chance of you sharing it here, or pm, or anything? we're not a keeping a family cow forum, but we luv yur family cows! They're kinda our family too now :D don't feel pressured if ya don't wanna though.

Thanks, it means a lot to me. I really need it. Gonna need strength for the weeks ahead, and hope
It may sound silly, but many times when I was going through difficult things, I would sing the kiddy song, Jesus loves me. a lot. It helped. There are some pretty powerful words in that song! We are weak, but He is strong!

There's one mod I really want !
The Minkin V2 touchscreen....now I had the normal one, best battery life of any mod. They are bringing out a stabwood version. Got to get one
see incurable! ;) <3 <3 <3

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It may sound silly, but many times when I was going through difficult things, I would sing the kiddy song, Jesus loves me. a lot. It helped. There are some pretty powerful words in that song! We are weak, but He is strong!
I remember that one!!! Loved it!
Jesus loves me—this I know,
For the Bible tells me so;
Little ones to Him belong—
They are weak, but He is strong.

Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
The Bible tells me so.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I remember that one!!! Loved it!
Jesus loves me—this I know,
For the Bible tells me so;
Little ones to Him belong—
They are weak, but He is strong.

Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
Yes, Jesus loves me!
The Bible tells me so.
Jup! I would sing that over and over, and it was amazing how much it helped me remember that He's got this! Whatever "this" was.

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@LynnNC Hugs to you, sorry I have been missing (again) x

So I finally saved up all my money for my new mod, I'm keeping it as a surprise, not even Rixy knows.

@Debadoo I really think your going to like my new mod and can't wait to show you :)

@KadlyDoWrong My thoughts are with you and I hope everything works out OK.

Hello to everyone, lets have a group hug :hug:

Wait till you see it :)
Mine will be nicer :p

The mod safety sheet with this (I will post all about it later this week) Just things like DO NOT use kind of stuff and I'm not joking about this at all, to my amazement one of the safety instructions reads as follows -

DO NOT USE this product in any sexual nature, I kid you not, that's what it says, well I'm wondering if this warning was put on just for me, I burst out laughing when I read that. :confused:o_O

Last edited:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@LynnNC Hugs to you, sorry I have been missing (again) x

So I finally saved up all my money for my new mod, I'm keeping it as a surprise, not even Rixy knows.

@Debadoo I really think your going to like my new mod and can't wait to show you :)

@KadlyDoWrong My thoughts are with you and I hope everything works out OK.

Hello to everyone, lets have a group hug :hug:

Mine will be nicer :p

The mod safety sheet with this (I will post all about it later this week) Just things like DO NOT use kind of stuff and I'm not joking about this at all, to my amazement one of the safety instructions reads as follows -

DO NOT USE this product in any sexual nature, I kid you not, that's what it says, well I'm wondering if this warning was put on just for me, I burst out laughing when I read that. :confused:o_O

I think I know what it is, just based on your post, if so, that is going to be sweet............I need to know, what atty are you putting on there ? You are one sexy vape chick :)

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Go on then smartie pants :D

Hammer of God V3 Purple Dye with a black Obese Buddha RTA.

If I'm correct, that is going to be a beautiful setup, that is by far the best HOG color and I really wanted one but they sold out in hours. I'm well Gel if I'm right. Those mods are super hard to get here !......and yeah, Debs will love that for sure.

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hammer of God V3 Purple Dye with a black Obese Buddha RTA.

If I'm correct, that is going to be a beautiful setup, that is by far the best HOG color and I really wanted one but they sold out in hours. I'm well Gel if I'm right. Those mods are super hard to get here !......and yeah, Debs will love that for sure.

Correct ! :sneaka:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Correct ! :sneaka:
WOW, I have created a monster.

That goes beyond even my vaping, that is going to be intense with some fused claptons in it, I soooooooooooo have to try that !

You couldn't of picked a better mod, I have seen some beautiful mods in my time but that purple dye is off the scale, I'm really jealous haha, can't wait to see that Emmy, congrats to you.

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
WOW, I have created a monster.

That goes beyond even my vaping, that is going to be intense with some fused claptons in it, I soooooooooooo have to try that !

You couldn't of picked a better mod, I have seen some beautiful mods in my time but that purple dye is off the scale, I'm really jealous haha, can't wait to see that Emmy, congrats to you.
That's what happens when I get a job at a vape shop :p:p:p Yup, I cannot wait until this arrives. :bliss:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Please :)

Didn't he make you one for the Modfather ?
Yeah, they come in shredded dollar bills, it was a bit of a standing joke because I got hit with some serious custom charges and went mad on here (or ecf), it was a while ago.

I'm still drooling over that mod lol

That Buddha has a 12mm cup LOL, it's basically a tank with no glass, you won't need to drip that often

EDIT - Jason just got back to me from Lawless, all sorted babes x

Last edited:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cool :) That was quick !...oh yes, I saw the email and that color is perfect !

How come you seem to get mega service from people no matter who or where in the world, it's always bugged me

LOL Money talks sweetie and money is a great motivator. I pay a premium price for a premium service, simple as that......most companies know me and know what I'm like lol..

It's business at the end of the day and I don't deal with China or Mickey Mouse retailers ;)

VU Sponsors