Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hmmmm... fergot 'bout them there profile thingies - never bothered to look at yours.
Pizza and cake wuz yummy, as is just about everything Lannie cooks (but don't tell her I said that). :slowclap:

I already know. ;) In fact, it took me all damn day to get through the door so I could get to my computer, my head is so big. :teehee:

I've been sick for a few days, and this morning, I think I peaked out (or bottomed out). Man, I felt like what's under the frog shit at the bottom of the pond. BUT! The Vaping Fairy sent me an Engine Nano tank which arrived in today's mail, and OMG, I'm in heaven right now. This is the BEST tank I've ever used. (Nobody should pay any attention to that, since I've only used a handful of different types of tanks.) But seriously, you can't screw this up, and the vape quality and flavor is to die for! I be very happy now. :) :bliss: (<<< That's not really me, my ass is still draggin' the floor, but that's what I FEEL like! LOL!)

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Musta been all those June weddings. (They were June weddings, right?)
Regarding February babies: Don't really know when my parents got married (they're both gone now), and I am a second child... my sissy is 2.5 years older than me, an October baby. I was one of those unintended kids, followed very shortly by their divorce, but I apparently refused to be aborted.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Eskie

Well, when I'm wrong, boy am I wrong because the Revenant is bloody good lol......for the money, personally, it's a must buy. If you contact the vendor you can pick a color, well I did anyway, I didn't want something busy and full of different colors and swirls but at the same time I wanted something that I wouldn't usually pick.

These pictures don't do it justice, just OMG, it's beautiful and looks way more expensive than 150 bucks. It changes color in different lighting and almost has a 3D effect to it, it's as soft as Silk in the hand, the best er....feeling mod??? I have ever held, it really is like Silk.

I will have to come back to this at a later date about TC, some say you can't change the wattage in TC mode but there is a way using the CCT......I love the extra mode button too, makes getting around the menu's much more easy.

I have mine in bypass mode, it basically turns it into a parallel mod, it's reading 0.17 ohm and giving me about 80w which is perfect and of course, now I have double the battery life. I forgot to take a picture of the screen but its big and bright and shows both batteries, I am in love with this thing.

Very well built, not battery rattle, yes the fire button does have a slight rattle but not in general use, you can hear it if you shake it like a mad man. I love the SS top and bottom, I love the weight of it, the feel, yeah, you get the picture, talking of pictures.........

I'm going to start a collection of these.....oh no :) EDIT - No I bloody ain't !

Last edited:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Mornin' Rixy
I'm in a bad mood, mainly with myself over mods lol

Morning buddy

Here's why and sorry for the language but I'm fuming.

I'm so annoyed with myself, I completely lost my temper over mods today LOL

I went to the vape shop and picked up a Battlestar in Copper, it was 36 pound, when I got home, I lost my mind.

This cheap battlestar is one of, if not the best mods I have ever used, I pay a lot of money for my mods and this one is better, I feel like a fucking idiot.

Revenant cartel, the SS bottom isn't flush with the resin, I keep catching my skin on it - the battery door doesn't make the mod sit flush - 150 pound mod.

Asmodus Kodama mod, useless in TC mode - 350 pound

Finder DNA 250 - Paint over spray on the top and is chipping off, battery door is now loose - 135 pound

Hcigar, crappy paint again, paint chips on the battery door edge - 134 pound

The list goes on ! and on..............and on and fucking on

Battlestar - Copper, one of the nicest finishes I have seen on a mod, brushed copper with black, hard to describe, it's not painted, nothing to chip off. Fits perfect in the hand, no button rattle, battery door is solid and you get spare magnets, it's actually hard to get the door off but that's better than it moving around like a kid on a bean bag, yeah I'm talking to you Minikin V2 in Gold piece of shit - 90 pound.. ( the black version is great !)

TC for SS works as good as any DNA board, in fact, it works perfect, fires instantly, 25mm tanks sit flush, everything I screw down on it has worked flawless.

Ok, no firmware upgrade but nothing needs upgrading..

Oh and did I tell you this mod looks bad a$$

All for under 40 bucks...

I feel like the biggest mug on the planet now and a complete dumbass

What a mod that is for the money and what a prick I really am, I may as well have just bent over for the whole of China and paid them for the privilege. People like me keep these shitty companies going to make more shitty products.

Everything is going to be sold today to at least get some of the money back I have spend, I'm talking thousands of pounds here and hopefully make me feel better.

I'd be better off buying 500 battlestars and 500 OBS Engines and calling it a fucking day.

Last edited:

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Morning buddy

I went to the vape shop and picked up a Battlestar in Copper, it was 36 pound, when I got home, I lost my mind.

This cheap battlestar is one of, if not the best mods I have ever used, I pay a lot of money for my mods and this one is better, I feel like a fucking idiot.

Revenant cartel, the SS bottom isn't flush with the resin, I keep catching my skin on it - the battery door doesn't make the mod sit flush - 150 pound mod.

Finder DNA 250 - Paint over spray on the top and is chipping off, battery door is now loose - 135 pound

Battlestar - Copper, one of the nicest finishes I have seen on a mod, brushed copper with black, hard to describe, it's not painted, nothing to chip off. Fits perfect in the hand, no button rattle, battery door is solid and you get spare magnets, it's actually hard to get the door off but that's better than it moving around like a kid on a bean bag, yeah I'm talking to you Minikin V2 in Gold piece of shit - 90 pound.. ( the black version is great !)

TC for SS works as good as any DNA board, in fact, it works perfect, fires instantly, 25mm tanks sit flush, everything I screw down on it has worked flawless.

What a mod that is for the money and what a prick I really am, I may as well have just bent over for the whole of China and paid them for the privilege. People like me keep these shitty companies going to make more shitty products.

Everything is going to be sold today to at least get some of the money back I have spend, I'm talking thousands of pounds here and hopefully make me feel better.

I'd be better off buying 500 battlestars and 500 OBS Engines and calling it a fucking day.
Let's go out to cheer you up LOL

That is one serious rant there Rixy
It's a great mod but yes, the gold version sucks and it's going back tomorrow.

Hello everyone x

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Let's go out to cheer you up LOL

That is one serious rant there Rixy

It's a great mod but yes, the gold version sucks and it's going back tomorrow.

Hello everyone x
LOL, I'm OK now sweetie, I just had to get that off my chest, I'll get ready, I know a lovely little place set back in the mountains, if that doesn't chill a person out, nothing will. I'm bringing my Battlestar and gold OBS with me :)

My bark is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY worse than my bite (as you know x)

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
LOL, I'm OK now sweetie, I just had to get that off my chest, I'll get ready, I know a lovely little place set back in the mountains, if that doesn't chill a person out, nothing will. I'm bringing my Battlestar and gold OBS with me :)

My bark is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY worse than my bite (as you know x)
I know that and it was kind of funny, even more funny to see you ranting to yourself walking around the house but I do get why, I have a feeling that today is going to be the start of a big change (and long overdue !)

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I know that and it was kind of funny, even more funny to see you ranting to yourself walking around the house but I do get why, I have a feeling that today is going to be the start of a big change (and long overdue !)
Why are we talking here when we're in the same house LOL

But yeah, 100% agree.

Right, lets F off out.

USMCotaku

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Morning buddy

The Omni chip in the cartel 160 revenant i supposed to be stellar....so even if the fit and finish isn't up to snuff, may still be a good purchase :p
I want to try one, but it is out of my budget.
I feel ya on kicking yourself over mod purchases though :p

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So do I.

Where's your wings? lol
buffalo%20wings%20plate.gif

VU Sponsors