Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's too messy to discuss here but hopefully she will get help now, Emily went to see her and they kind of got some things sorted, no matter what she has done or the trouble she has caused, it's still her sister and we do care, I have to take a little responsibility for it myself, it was a very difficult situation last year.
Ah, a guy on the porches, your talking about Gizzard Juice, I like it and I'm not a fan of chocolate but this is very smooth, almost like an Oreo biscuit but I prefer Goose Juice, it's so good.
gotchya. Glad they were able to get some things sorted. Hope things work out good for her.
Jup wasn't sure if gizzard was the name of the chocolate or part of the brand name. He loves the stuff.

Considering the squonk hole in the door of any Reo is about the size of a postage stamp I'd say we're pretty safe there when it comes to a possible battery vent. :p You sure don't have to search for a vent hole on that one.
Jup :D

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Do you have a schematic for that conditional use? I'd like to see what they think they are doing and why. If you have a fully insulated battery, there is no reason why such a setup wouldn't work, but there also is no reason why they should do it that way. And, given that [unregulated] coils are not directionally limited in electron flow, you should be able to put an uninsulated battery in there upside down. Schematic diagram required for verification purposes, of course.

No schematic diagram but I have tube mechs and know how they work.
Some/many will work with battery upside down some will not.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:giggle:

Thats the switch and connection from my favorite(most used) mech! Its old for sure and I only paid $10(CAD) for it, but its exactly what I want in a mech. Its got all copper contacts and an adjustable floating pin for the 510 connection with an extension attachment. There are much nicer tube mechs on the market for sure and they have been becoming less expensive lately since nobody uses them anymore so I may just end up with a few new pieces soon. For me its all about the connection, if its not copper or silver, with an adjustable pin at the 510, I dont want it, not matter how nice the mech looks. I dont do hybrid or faux hybrid either so the adjustable pin is important to me. The switches on tube mechs come in many different sizes but they are often pretty wide.

I did find a schematic of how mechs work...

33o5fh0.jpg

Not everyone likes mechs...but I sure do! :D
Some tube mech manufacturers have started putting insulating sleeves inside the tube :)

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Gone a bit Alien mad, all started with the green screen on my Alien AL85, now I'm going full on black and neon green, custom made trip tip for the Nano from Jason, shout out to him next week, awesome guy, black and neon green Tron wrap for the mod and green tinted glass for the tank..
Oh and an Alien face on the mod (hopefully) lol, all these guys doing custom jobs are amazing.

If you have an Alien mod then may as well theme it :)

@Darth Omerta

Hows your little one, mine just dropped a bowl of mac cheese all over the floor, sat next to it and started eating it, Emily was laughing so any kind of...... discipline went out the window.......or over the floor should I say lol

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle: Reminds me of last week when mine dropped the F-bomb...walked right up to me and said "FUCK!" I asked what she said and she repeated it clear as day. It took everything I had to not literally fall to the floor laughing...luckily I was composed enough to send her to her room before I laughed for real.

She is great though! Today is her 3rd birthday and we are having the best day so far. We had her mother over for pancake breakfast, watched a few episodes of Paw Patrol, went to an indoor playground, had lunch at her favorite fast food restaurant and now shes napping before her big birthday dinner with her 2 favorite things Lasagna and chocolate cake, then as always on Monday evenings its movie night. Shes a spoiled little birthday girl today!!!!

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I did find a schematic of how mechs work...
Well, technically, that picture would be called a "wiring diagram." The "schematic" would look more like this:
mech sch.JPG
The schematic, while it shows the negative side of the battery wired to the switch, which has its other side connected to the coil, and the other side of that goes back to the positive terminal of the battery, does not show that, as your diagram does depict, that it is not a wire, but the casing itself that is acting as the connector between the switch (fire button) and the coil. In this case, your diagram is better at showing the potential problems of using the battery upside down or using an uninsulated battery than this simple schematic.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle: Reminds me of last week when mine dropped the F-bomb...walked right up to me and said "FUCK!" I asked what she said and she repeated it clear as day. It took everything I had to not literally fall to the floor laughing...luckily I was composed enough to send her to her room before I laughed for real.

She is great though! Today is her 3rd birthday and we are having the best day so far. We had her mother over for pancake breakfast, watched a few episodes of Paw Patrol, went to an indoor playground, had lunch at her favorite fast food restaurant and now shes napping before her big birthday dinner with her 2 favorite things Lasagna and chocolate cake, then as always on Monday evenings its movie night. Shes a spoiled little birthday girl today!!!!

https://pixxxels.org/

Sounds like shes having a great day and it's great your getting along with her mother.....have fun !

Lasagna and chocolate cake, like a layer of pasta, then a layer of chocolate cake, then a layer of pasta.........oh never mind :confused:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, technically, that picture would be called a "wiring diagram." The "schematic" would look more like this:
The schematic, while it shows the negative side of the battery wired to the switch, which has its other side connected to the coil, and the other side of that goes back to the positive terminal of the battery, does not show that, as your diagram does depict, that it is not a wire, but the casing itself that is acting as the connector between the switch (fire button) and the coil. In this case, your diagram is better at showing the potential problems of using the battery upside down or using an uninsulated battery than this simple schematic.
Hey, must pm you soon for a catch up, Lannie has been keeping me busy :rolleyes:

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Lannie has been keeping me busy :rolleyes:
Well, she is the "official" talker in this family. I tend to sit and keep my mouth shut unless I find an interesting subject in which I might provide a reasonable contribution. ;)

Gotta get my butt outside and empty the horse trough (one bucket at a time, carried out of the barn), clean it, then move it to the outside position and refill it. I think the multiple days of sub-freezing are probably done now so the heater doesn't need to be plugged in and it'll make chores just a tad easier until next Fall. I'll be gone (and not talking to anyone but the horses and chickens) for the next few hours.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, she is the "official" talker in this family. I tend to sit and keep my mouth shut unless I find an interesting subject in which I might provide a reasonable contribution. ;)

Gotta get my butt outside and empty the horse trough (one bucket at a time, carried out of the barn), clean it, then move it to the outside position and refill it. I think the multiple days of sub-freezing are probably done now so the heater doesn't need to be plugged in and it'll make chores just a tad easier until next Fall. I'll be gone (and not talking to anyone but the horses and chickens) for the next few hours.
Yeah Lannie was saying the weather has picked up :cheers:

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

Sounds like shes having a great day and it's great your getting along with her mother.....have fun !

Lasagna and chocolate cake, like a layer of pasta, then a layer of chocolate cake, then a layer of pasta.........oh never mind :confused:

She said thank you and loves the card. I told her you sent it all the way from the UK where Peppa Pig lives...the response... "WOOWWWWWWW!"(No smiley for wide eyed disbelief)

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Be careful that you do not get any polarized wire. If you make a coil of it and put it in backwards....

USMCotaku

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yep, I can tell you now as Emma is in prison so I know shes not stalking us anymore, I'm going to my villa in Tenerife with Emmy and the kids, need to get away from all this rain here..

Vape stuff, yup, it's very weird to have not ordered or have anything coming but the Alien Al85 and the nano is so perfect with a single fused clapton at 48w, there is nothing that can replace it. I am having a wrap made for the mod and absolutely loving Goose Juice from Quacks juice factory, wow, just an amazing juice and you can buy it in concentrates and mix your own, got a nice 400ml bottle steeping, this whole setup is perfect..

I knew you would like it, happy, not quite as you need a Nano tank for it :) You will love that tank and you don't need as much wattage as the BB and you will have more juice and it lasts longer, it also looks awesome on the Alien

You know me, to stop me buying vape gear, it has to be something special, you simple don't need a dual coil setup as this beats it, I have not used my normal engine once since getting the Nano.....Oh and of course, it doesn't leak making it perfect on the Alien AL85 to take out and about.

I'm using combed organic cotton mixed with Rayon and it wicks like a dream, plenty of vapor, flavor is outstanding,(better airflow design than the dual engine), single coil, easier to build, great airflow, more battery life, less juice consumption, yeah, you get the picture lol

I have bought some battery wraps for my Sonys, they are looking a bit worse for wear, all this money I am saving seems to be making Emily's shoe collection grow though :)

I'll post a few pics of my mod wrap when it arrives, other than that, ain't got nothing to report..

Morning Y'all
wait, Emma is in prison? I am missing a big chunk of that story it seems :popcorn:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
awwwwww what a great day for the birthday girl!!
Peppa-Pig-Cake-1-1-of-1.jpg

I think the multiple days of sub-freezing are probably done now
oh good. Glad to hear that. Hope the summer is a mild one for y'all

USMCotaku

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I've never been on ECF, that was my sister. You can probably work the rest out :)
Yeah, I had never talked to you over there, but I heard of him leaving her over there. I had messaged Emma there to see how she was doing, and she had mentioned you and him had gotten together. Not actually sure of when he left ecf, but I THINK he was still there at that point.

She always came across as nice, so the prison thing was a bit of a shock. But then, you never can really tell in person, let alone through a computer screen. Hopefully, whatever happened, both you and Rixy and her will be able to put it behind you, and she will be able to move on (guessing with the hints, that she was unable to let go, and went down a dark path?).

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, I had never talked to you over there, but I heard of him leaving her over there. I had messaged Emma there to see how she was doing, and she had mentioned you and him had gotten together. Not actually sure of when he left ecf, but I THINK he was still there at that point.

She always came across as nice, so the prison thing was a bit of a shock. But then, you never can really tell in person, let alone through a computer screen. Hopefully, whatever happened, both you and Rixy and her will be able to put it behind you, and she will be able to move on (guessing with the hints, that she was unable to let go, and went down a dark path?).

It used to be hard to talk about but it's become so public now that it seems the norm.

She is a nice person deep down but can be very sly and hurtful, getting with Rixy caused a lot of problems as she isn't just my sister, shes my identical twin sister, they had split up though before we got together, it always sounds so bad when I try to explain but it just happened and she had already made her mind up to move and follow her career overseas.
When she found out, at first she was not best pleased but OK about it, then things changed, she has done some bad things to both of us and people that cared for her.
I love my sister very much but can't be a part of her life while she is like this, not only for my relationship but also because of the children, I hope she can sort herself out and find peace, the underlying problem was never about us, it was always deeper than that, I hope she can get some help.

I have to go to court tomorrow, which is always difficult because we look the same and people stare and yes, this isn't the first time, mixed emotions about it all and it's hard not to blame yourself, especially when her defence is, I stole her boyfriend and that's why she did all this, I'm not even sure if I have to take the stand yet.

Although we are twins we were bought up separate, I stayed with my abusive father while she stayed with a loving mother, if anyone should feel like the world owes them something, then it should be me, that is also the reason I had a go at Lynn over that stupid mod (another story)..

Some have accused me of saying to much on here, what was it now, oh yes, washing my dirty laundry in public, the reality is though, if they don't want to read it, get off the non vaping related forum section, 9 times out of 10 I am simply asked a question so I reply, I lived enough years being told what to do and what to say, those days are long gone lol

I'm going for a walk on the beach now, it's all very upsetting.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It used to be hard to talk about but it's become so public now that it seems the norm.

She is a nice person deep down but can be very sly and hurtful, getting with Rixy caused a lot of problems as she isn't just my sister, shes my identical twin sister, they had split up though before we got together, it always sounds so bad when I try to explain but it just happened and she had already made her mind up to move and follow her career overseas.
When she found out, at first she was not best pleased but OK about it, then things changed, she has done some bad things to both of us and people that cared for her.
I love my sister very much but can't be a part of her life while she is like this, not only for my relationship but also because of the children, I hope she can sort herself out and find peace, the underlying problem was never about us, it was always deeper than that, I hope she can get some help.

I have to go to court tomorrow, which is always difficult because we look the same and people stare and yes, this isn't the first time, mixed emotions about it all and it's hard not to blame yourself, especially when her defence is, I stole her boyfriend and that's why she did all this, I'm not even sure if I have to take the stand yet.

Although we are twins we were bought up separate, I stayed with my abusive father while she stayed with a loving mother, if anyone should feel like the world owes them something, then it should be me, that is also the reason I had a go at Lynn over that stupid mod (another story)..

Some have accused me of saying to much on here, what was it now, oh yes, washing my dirty laundry in public, the reality is though, if they don't want to read it, get off the non vaping related forum section, 9 times out of 10 I am simply asked a question so I reply, I lived enough years being told what to do and what to say, those days are long gone lol

I'm going for a walk on the beach now, it's all very upsetting.
Hang in there.

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hang in there.
Sweet Crom, I am never after sympathy, we all have problems but I do appreciate your words, you have always been so kind to me, especially when I first came on here, things like that you don't forget :hug:
I cheered myself up anyway, I put Rainbow candy juice in Rix tank, he hates that juice and it was amusing when he left for work with a tank full of it this morning :devil:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Emily what you have been through and to come out the other end the person you are today is incredible, your one of the strongest people I have have met, caring and kind and a wonderful mother to those children, I am truly blessed to have you in my life.

BUT - OMG, you know how busy I am today with new stock coming in, no way I have time to pull this tank apart and rewick it, this juice is so bad !!! like that dam sherbet candy I hated when I was a kid, I have turned up the wattage to get it vaped down, revenge on the green chili I put in your curry I take it LOL

You won't have to stand up in court either, her crimes have nothing to do with you, she has her own mind, that along with the fact it will just be to enter her plea and then another court date will be set. A part of me is shocked your even going but then I couldn't possibly understand the connection you have between you, you would think after the years of torment you have endured that she would be in your life to make you happy, not miserable.

Gah, I don't want to be here today, you know when you feel so fed up but have to smile at customers and while vaping this dam juice :cuss2:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Emily what you have been through and to come out the other end the person you are today is incredible, your one of the strongest people I have have met, caring and kind and a wonderful mother to those children, I am truly blessed to have you in my life.

BUT - OMG, you know how busy I am today with new stock coming in, no way I have time to pull this tank apart and rewick it, this juice is so bad !!! like that dam sherbet candy I hated when I was a kid, I have turned up the wattage to get it vaped down, revenge on the green chili I put in your curry I take it LOL

You won't have to stand up in court either, her crimes have nothing to do with you, she has her own mind, that along with the fact it will just be to enter her plea and then another court date will be set. A part of me is shocked your even going but then I couldn't possibly understand the connection you have between you, you would think after the years of torment you have endured that she would be in your life to make you happy, not miserable.

Gah, I don't want to be here today, you know when you feel so fed up but have to smile at customers and while vaping this dam juice :cuss2:
Rixy just vape it like a man.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sweet Crom, I am never after sympathy, we all have problems but I do appreciate your words, you have always been so kind to me, especially when I first came on here, things like that you don't forget :hug:
I cheered myself up anyway, I put Rainbow candy juice in Rix tank, he hates that juice and it was amusing when he left for work with a tank full of it this morning :devil:
Kindred spirits.

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
mixed emotions about it all and it's hard not to blame yourself, especially when her defence is, I stole her boyfriend and that's why she did all this,

I know its hard not to blame yourself but you didnt make these choices for her. Ive been through all kinds of shit of varying degrees with the people I love and its one of the hardest things Ive ever had to learn.

Almost gone and vaping then drinking cola seems to help haha..

Not sure how long the taste is going to stay in the wicks though o_O

If its anything like the juices I hate, its in those wicks until the end of time, or at least until you change them out. :giggle:

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years

Aww, happy birthday to her! Enjoy every minute, they grow up way faster than you can imagine.

I remember the first time my daughter started cursing. She didn't get in trouble, but dad was in the dog house.

Hi Emily, hang in there, things will work out, and your sister will have to deal with her issues if she's to move forward.

Rixy, what green screen on the AL85??

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Aww, happy birthday to her! Enjoy every minute, they grow up way faster than you can imagine.

I remember the first time my daughter started cursing. She didn't get in trouble, but dad was in the dog house.

Hi Emily, hang in there, things will work out, and your sister will have to deal with her issues if she's to move forward.

Thanks Eskie! The funniest part of my daughter swearing was when I asked her where she learned it she said her mother said it. I highly doubt it because her mother does not swear but that made it even funnier!!!!

I'll agree about how fast it seems she's growing. I really feel like last year was a day ago.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If its anything like the juices I hate, its in those wicks until the end of time, or at least until you change them out. :giggle:

Seems that way, it's not as bad but I need to rewick asap

Dis one...

https://postimage.org/

The green theme has gone beyond where it first started, now the OBS is being taken apart and custom stuff is going on with that too, it's gonna be very different when you see the setup next week, very different lol..

This is where it all started for me, theming the entire setup, I have missed it, lots of fun and 100 emails later, I think I'm getting there....there's no glass in the obs anymore o_O

VU Sponsors