Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

USMCotaku

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It used to be hard to talk about but it's become so public now that it seems the norm.

She is a nice person deep down but can be very sly and hurtful, getting with Rixy caused a lot of problems as she isn't just my sister, shes my identical twin sister, they had split up though before we got together, it always sounds so bad when I try to explain but it just happened and she had already made her mind up to move and follow her career overseas.
When she found out, at first she was not best pleased but OK about it, then things changed, she has done some bad things to both of us and people that cared for her.
I love my sister very much but can't be a part of her life while she is like this, not only for my relationship but also because of the children, I hope she can sort herself out and find peace, the underlying problem was never about us, it was always deeper than that, I hope she can get some help.

I have to go to court tomorrow, which is always difficult because we look the same and people stare and yes, this isn't the first time, mixed emotions about it all and it's hard not to blame yourself, especially when her defence is, I stole her boyfriend and that's why she did all this, I'm not even sure if I have to take the stand yet.

Although we are twins we were bought up separate, I stayed with my abusive father while she stayed with a loving mother, if anyone should feel like the world owes them something, then it should be me, that is also the reason I had a go at Lynn over that stupid mod (another story)..

Some have accused me of saying to much on here, what was it now, oh yes, washing my dirty laundry in public, the reality is though, if they don't want to read it, get off the non vaping related forum section, 9 times out of 10 I am simply asked a question so I reply, I lived enough years being told what to do and what to say, those days are long gone lol

I'm going for a walk on the beach now, it's all very upsetting.

It's quite annoying when people feel it's their right to dictate what you should talk about isn't it? Like their opinion matters more. News flash...if ya don't like a topic, just don't get involved. :p
Hope you enjoyed the beach....hard to stay upset on the beach.

USMCotaku

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Sweet Crom, I am never after sympathy, we all have problems but I do appreciate your words, you have always been so kind to me, especially when I first came on here, things like that you don't forget :hug:
I cheered myself up anyway, I put Rainbow candy juice in Rix tank, he hates that juice and it was amusing when he left for work with a tank full of it this morning :devil:
Bwahahahahahaha, she has an evil side :ejuice::cloud::bomb::bliss:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Lannie

Oh and I'm so glad they do this juice in concentrates........just look at this LOL

Hell no..

Especially as the concentrates were in the sale for 4.99 per 30ml (UK offer), mixed at 20% so 150ml for 4.99 plus your nic and VG.......Thank god for DIY

I know their juice is good but I could buy a box of cuban cigars for less than that (I still miss those)

Last edited:

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's quite annoying when people feel it's their right to dictate what you should talk about isn't it? Like their opinion matters more. News flash...if ya don't like a topic, just don't get involved. :p
Hope you enjoyed the beach....hard to stay upset on the beach.
Yes it can be, it's like being mobbed.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just checked the online order, 2 x 14 inch pizza's, there's only two of us !!! omg, and large fries, looks like pizza for lunch too.

I have to think of my figure and then look at his ;)
Cheeky but funny, I've lost weight so I'm having a treat and it was 25% off so buying the bigger ones worked out cheaper cause you had to spend so much. I'll eat a 14 inch and fries, no problem for me Cowgirl :p

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Creeping will get you everywhere, that and pizza :inlove:

What coils do you have in your Engine, I see your back on the dual coil.
I made some fused claptons but these work better than all of them, 26g Kathal x 2 wrapped in 32g NI80, you can vape this at 55w on the Alien and the flavor is great, yup, back to dual. I built the coils very high up, as high as they would go. Only took me how many months to crack it.

I just bought a lucky dip hahaha, 50 x 10ml bottles of juice, no idea what they are going to be like or what they are but it was old stock and got 500ml for 20p a bottle LOL

I also bought 400ml of a new Vanilla custard juice that has come out (concentrate)....

Pizza is here !

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I made some fused claptons but these work better than all of them, 26g Kathal x 2 wrapped in 32g NI80, you can vape this at 55w on the Alien and the flavor is great, yup, back to dual. I built the coils very high up, as high as they would go. Only took me how many months to crack it.

I just bought a lucky dip hahaha, 50 x 10ml bottles of juice, no idea what they are going to be like or what they are but it was old stock and got 500ml for 20p a bottle LOL

I also bought 400ml of a new Vanilla custard juice that has come out (concentrate)....

Pizza is here !
Goose Juice?

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I do 250ml bottles of my juices that require steeping, there are 12 recipes I do this way and then the rest are shake and vapes so I just do a quick 30ml and off I go! :shades:

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Question on wire suppliers:

I am looking for some coil wire. I already know of several good suppliers, but cannot use them because of South Dakota's compliance with FDA deeming bullshit. That is, you cannot ship any "tobacco products" into this state (unless a truck is delivering to a retail location). Stupid fucking law, but...

All the wire supplier I know of have "Vape" or "Ecig" as part of their name and I am afraid if I order from them and they use their company name on the return address label, the package might be confiscated. Anyone know of a supplier (other than FT) that is good, reasonably priced, and has a name like... oh... XYZ Wire Company?

P.S. - I plan to try something really different... three-wire hand-braided... ought to be interesting. o_O

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't usually swear a whole lot but this needs saying...

Fuck you Verge ! and thanks to Matt from Suck my mod for cleaning up his mess..

So...

Morning Y'all..

@Draconigena Cant help you on this one sorry, have no idea..But yeah it's just wire, how the hell is it a tobacco product, dumb ass laws, someone needs to beat the shit out of these fools a bit like that cock head from the Verge.

Vaping is saving lives ffs and giving us a better quality of life.

I need a vape and a coffee, grumpy now lol.

USMCotaku

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Don't usually swear a whole lot but this needs saying...

Fuck you Verge ! and thanks to Matt from Suck my mod for cleaning up his mess..

So...

Morning Y'all..

@Draconigena Cant help you on this one sorry, have no idea..But yeah it's just wire, how the hell is it a tobacco product, dumb ass laws, someone needs to beat the shit out of these fools a bit like that cock head from the Verge.

Vaping is saving lives ffs and giving us a better quality of life.

I need a vape and a coffee, grumpy now lol.
who is Verge, and what did he/they do?

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
@Draconigena

Wire sticky. ~> http://vapingunderground.com/threads/wire-quality-sources.310245/

There are only a few options that don't mention "that which shall not be named" in their Company title.

Do you really think they are stopping packages at the border? IMO the absurdity of these individual State regulations has always been: Who the hell is actually going to be enforcing them?

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Click bait guy.

I'm going to court now, wish me luck.
I know I bought you that super duper Mac laptop but I thought this would be good for your work, I can't do without mine when dealing with customers, I find it really helps, the 12.9 inch screen is great when you have a new vapor come into the shop, sometimes seeing something speaks louder than words, I always like to go the extra mile, probably why the shop has doubled in traffic this year.
Also seeing as your coming to work with me, everyone has adopted the idea, so you need one :)

So here.....This is for you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You will be fine today, we'll go for drinks after and some unhealthy Mcdonalds shite LOL

Good luck Emmy. Breathe!

P.S. I seem to recall part of this story from "the other site". That's all - just to let you know.
Thanks

Last edited:

VU Sponsors