Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
First off Morning everyone! :coffee2:

All the best for today @Emmy28 Hope it all goes well.

Fuck Verge all the way to fucksville!!!!

@Draconigena have you tried contacting any vendors to see if they might be able to send your vapemail without the company name and instead just a return mailing address? I have absolutely no idea if this would work but it might be worth a shot.

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Question on wire suppliers:

I am looking for some coil wire. I already know of several good suppliers, but cannot use them because of South Dakota's compliance with FDA deeming bullshit. That is, you cannot ship any "tobacco products" into this state (unless a truck is delivering to a retail location). Stupid fucking law, but...

All the wire supplier I know of have "Vape" or "Ecig" as part of their name and I am afraid if I order from them and they use their company name on the return address label, the package might be confiscated. Anyone know of a supplier (other than FT) that is good, reasonably priced, and has a name like... oh... XYZ Wire Company?

P.S. - I plan to try something really different... three-wire hand-braided... ought to be interesting. o_O

Temco. Best wire, and likely the source of every "vape" wire out there that are simply relabelled. And they're cheap with free shipping. they're an industrial supply firm. Kanthal https://www.temcoindustrial.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=kanthal+a1&cat= SS 316L and Ni.

OMFG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's done it again, dam Rainbow candy juice in my tank :headbang:

@Eskie

Are you OK buddy, not seen you around much lately

I'm good. Just stuck on an endless Webinar so all I can do is keep a few tabs open to try and keep me awake through this nightmare of boring.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
it's just wire, how the hell is it a tobacco product
My questions have always been: How is a mod a tobacco product? How is a tank a tobacco product? How are 18650s a tobacco product? It seems the Fucking Dufus Agency (FDA) decided that anything in/touching/or near even the remote possibility of nic'd juice is a tobacco product. Even e-juice with no nic is a tobacco product because it could contain nic. That is why thousands of small companies have gone out of business here. They cannot pay the price that these damn regulations require of them to sell "tobacco products." Each and every juice flavor must have its own million-dollar tests. Blah blah blah... So then I have to ask, why are not ashtrays and Bic orZippo lighters also classified as tobacco products? They have no use except to facilitate smoking. Ahhh, but they can be used for things besides smoking... Yeah? And I can use a mod as a flashlight power pack, but... Well, you know the government. Big Tobacco bribed the FDA to kill the competition.
Do you really think they are stopping packages at the border? IMO the absurdity of these individual State regulations has always been: Who the hell is actually going to be enforcing them?
No, no one is stopping anything "at the border." And if we lived in a big city - OK, there are no big cities in this state, but think of anything with several thousand or more bodies - then I wouldn't worry about it too much. Our mail is dispatched from a village of about 400 people, and the Postmaster (Post Mistress?) is what we call a "Postal Nazi." Even a letter with a post-office generated postage stamp (ya know, the printed ones) sometimes get re-weighed by her and she charges us extra postage because it was 1/2 an ounce over the line, or 1/4" larger than the size allowable for that postage rate. I have absolutely no doubt that she reads the return address of every piece of mail that goes through her hands. Luckily, FastTech has switched to putting "electronic parts" on their customs declarations or she would turn us in for receiving a mod from them. Damn Commie bitch! (Yes, Kad, I used a nasty expletive about someone again, but try not to take it personally). :)
have you tried contacting any vendors to see if they might be able to send your vapemail without the company name and instead just a return mailing address?
Only one, and the implication was that their address is a standard on all shipping labels and, even with special instructions to black out the name, it might not happen.
Thank you. I will contact them.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My questions have always been: How is a mod a tobacco product? How is a tank a tobacco product? How are 18650s a tobacco product? It seems the Fucking Dufus Agency (FDA) decided that anything in/touching/or near even the remote possibility of nic'd juice is a tobacco product. Even e-juice with no nic is a tobacco product because it could contain nic. That is why thousands of small companies have gone out of business here. They cannot pay the price that these damn regulations require of them to sell "tobacco products." Each and every juice flavor must have its own million-dollar tests. Blah blah blah... So then I have to ask, why are not ashtrays and Bic orZippo lighters also classified as tobacco products? They have no use except to facilitate smoking. Ahhh, but they can be used for things besides smoking... Yeah? And I can use a mod as a flashlight power pack, but... Well, you know the government. Big Tobacco bribed the FDA to kill the competition.

No, no one is stopping anything "at the border." And if we lived in a big city - OK, there are no big cities in this state, but think of anything with several thousand or more bodies - then I wouldn't worry about it too much. Our mail is dispatched from a village of about 400 people, and the Postmaster (Post Mistress?) is what we call a "Postal Nazi." Even a letter with a post-office generated postage stamp (ya know, the printed ones) sometimes get re-weighed by her and she charges us extra postage because it was 1/2 an ounce over the line, or 1/4" larger than the size allowable for that postage rate. I have absolutely no doubt that she reads the return address of every piece of mail that goes through her hands. Luckily, FastTech has switched to putting "electronic parts" on their customs declarations or she would turn us in for receiving a mod from them. Damn Commie bitch! (Yes, Kad, I used a nasty expletive about someone again, but try not to take it personally). :)

Only one, and the implication was that their address is a standard on all shipping labels and, even with special instructions to black out the name, it might not happen.

Thank you. I will contact them.
Let me know what you want and I can get it and mail it to ya.
A return address of Beta Triangula 6 would get the Postal Nazi's BP up.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would love to see her facial expression if she ever saw that as a return address. I wonder how many billions of dollars she would want to charge me for the extra postage to travel 184 light years...
It would not be on her postage charts so she would just be flummoxed.
When you live by the book and it is not in the book....

Ohh and if you want Kanthal I may have some I do not plan on using since I am a stainless vaper now.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

All very good points but we all know the system is corrupt, money taken away from the tobacco industry like vaping is doing was bound to be attacked by the mafia, who don't like to go by that name but that's exactly who they are.

Morning..........and a big old Yeehaw to you all..

First off Morning everyone! :coffee2:

All the best for today @Emmy28 Hope it all goes well.

Thanks, she is fine, a little upset but OK. It was just the sentencing, don't want to go into it further, it's messy.

Thanks for thinking of her though

Last edited:

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning all! :coffee2:

@Rixsta glad to hear shes alright. You guys are good peeps it will all work out!

Ive gotta dig my way out of another snowstorm today...hopefully the plow will come by before too long. Looking forward to summer!

And you just keep that snow up there where it belongs fella. It's 21 degrees here this morning with a wind chill of 6! :cuss2:

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
And you just keep that snow up there where it belongs fella. It's 21 degrees here this morning with a wind chill of 6! :cuss2:

Hey, it was 20F by me yesterday with wind gusts of 50 mph. That was painful. It also made my building sway a bit, but I must be developing apartment legs as I didn't feel as seasick as the last round. Still cold this morning but finally getting above freezing.

I did find a new apartment as this lease will be up in a few months. Also on the Upper West Side, not with great views, but it's one of those classic prewar buildings that in NY are known for large rooms and high ceilings. Kitchen and baths are all new so all the comforts with a lot more room for the money. And not far from where I am now, but on Broadway, which on the UWS is where all the shopping is located, so no treks to the store in subfreezing weather. I'm also close to an express stop for the subway, so easy to get around. I think this will be my last move for a while, as I really hate the hassle.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey, it was 20F by me yesterday with wind gusts of 50 mph. That was painful. It also made my building sway a bit, but I must be developing apartment legs as I didn't feel as seasick as the last round. Still cold this morning but finally getting above freezing.

I did find a new apartment as this lease will be up in a few months. Also on the Upper West Side, not with great views, but it's one of those classic prewar buildings that in NY are known for large rooms and high ceilings. Kitchen and baths are all new so all the comforts with a lot more room for the money. And not far from where I am now, but on Broadway, which on the UWS is where all the shopping is located, so no treks to the store in subfreezing weather. I'm also close to an express stop for the subway, so easy to get around. I think this will be my last move for a while, as I really hate the hassle.
That sounds great Eskie.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dropping by to say hi.
View attachment 77611
Morning (((Atcha)))
Morning all!

@Atchafalaya very cute little piggy! Is (s)he a pet or do you have a farm?

Morning Y'all

@Lannie I really like this Rayon, it seems to have a very clean flavor and is bringing out some of the custard notes that the organic cotton didn't, it also wicks like crazy, I may have to swap over to this and it's cheap as chips.

I have noticed the battery cap on my Alien AL85 (baby), I think the single battery is struggling, I'm not sure, never had this happen before, its a 0.25ohm dual coil, vaping it at 58w, pulling 15 amps.. There Sony VCT4's, it actually burnt my finger today and that is worrying, never had a battery vent on me yet and def don't want too.

Its annoying as I have themed it too !! but I think I'm going to have to swap over to the bigger Alien now, which btw I prefer over the Predator, it's lighter which is a win for me.

Anyway, I have one hell of a hangover today, two days of going out drinking and Indian food and clubbing, I felt fine yesterday but today not so good, trying to keep up with Emily that's in her 20s still, I try but I have to face facts, I'm getting too old lol

Good luck, moving is so stressful, I hope you get settled soon Eskie

Morning? Are you sure? It's still dark here.
Morning Kad, sunshine here today which is rare for the UK ha

USMCotaku

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Morning (((Atcha)))

Morning Y'all

@Lannie I really like this Rayon, it seems to have a very clean flavor and is bringing out some of the custard notes that the organic cotton didn't, it also wicks like crazy, I may have to swap over to this and it's cheap as chips.

I have noticed the battery cap on my Alien AL85 (baby), I think the single battery is struggling, I'm not sure, never had this happen before, its a 0.25ohm dual coil, vaping it at 58w, pulling 15 amps.. There Sony VCT4's, it actually burnt my finger today and that is worrying, never had a battery vent on me yet and def don't want too.

Its annoying as I have themed it too !! but I think I'm going to have to swap over to the bigger Alien now, which btw I prefer over the Predator, it's lighter which is a win for me.

Anyway, I have one hell of a hangover today, two days of going out drinking and Indian food and clubbing, I felt fine yesterday but today not so good, trying to keep up with Emily that's in her 20s still, I try but I have to face facts, I'm getting too old lol

Good luck, moving is so stressful, I hope you get settled soon Eskie

Morning Kad, sunshine here today which is rare for the UK ha

I never liked the alien, due to its offset buttons....drives my OCD nuts :p

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Morning? Are you sure? It's still dark here.

HAHAHA...Suns up and at em here in Eastern Canada!
Morning (((Atcha)))

Morning Y'all

15A on a VTC4 shouldnt heat up like that. Is there any chance the battery is on its last legs or any potential that the AL85 is autofiring or chip malfunctioning? I would lean more toward chip malfuntion as an old battery shouldnt heat up without cause. Whats the insulation like on the inside of the battery sled?

I am sure you've thought of all these things but its all I can think to add.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I never liked the alien, due to its offset buttons....drives my OCD nuts :p
lol, they are work horse mods though, they just keep going but yeah, that is some intense OCD Cody lol
HAHAHA...Suns up and at em here in Eastern Canada!

15A on a VTC4 shouldnt heat up like that. Is there any chance the battery is on its last legs or any potential that the AL85 is autofiring or chip malfunctioning? I would lean more toward chip malfuntion as an old battery shouldnt heat up without cause. Whats the insulation like on the inside of the battery sled?

I am sure you've thought of all these things but its all I can think to add.

I think it's the chip too, I rewrapped some of my VCT4's and put a new insulator on them, so it's isn't that and they are only 3 months old and work fine in any other mod, I even maxed out the Pico with one and it was fine.

I have also noticed that battery drain is high, not all the time but sometimes a full battery in the mod and after vaping it once is showing less than half battery life, it's all messed up.

I'm kind of bummed out too because I put a bit of time and effort into this mod, not to mention money, it turned out well but I just can't use it any more. Never had a single problem with any of my Aliens, all three of them are still going strong but this one is ready for the trash.

https://postimage.org/

It's only being doing it for the last few days too, shame but oh well, back to the drawing board.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Rixsta

Old fart :giggle:

I feel fine and do you remember what you did in the Indian Restaurant as you had gone to work before I got up :)

Morning everyone x
I ain't that old, I just don't recover as quick lol and NO, gosh, what did I do, I'm almost too afraid to ask
Thats really too bad. You seemed really impressed by that mod. Thought it was a winner!
I love the mod and I've not heard anyone else having this problem so mine is probably a fault chip, I will more than likely get another one in Silver and hope that one is fine.

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Didn't think you would remember, let me refresh your memory.

You put two holes in your Naan bread for eyes, took your belt off and used it to keep the bread in place on your face, stood on the chair and asked everyone if they wanted to have their picture taken with Super Nan.

Trouble is, it was. keema Naan, so when you took it off you had red meat stuck on your face.

Then you grabbed all the knifes and did a Freddy Cruger impression before the waiter told you to calm it down.

Rixy you are mental at times lol

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Id say you're probably right. I hope the next one turns out better for ya! BTW...cool wraps. My rewraps are just plain old blue...Next batch I buy will definitely be SW...Im thinking all droids if I can find em. Or I could go clear and print off my own designs!
sidholo0.gif

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

You put two holes in your Naan bread for eyes, took your belt off and used it to keep the bread in place on your face, stood on the chair and asked everyone if they wanted to have their picture taken with Super Nan.

Trouble is, it was. keema Naan, so when you took it off you had red meat stuck on your face.

Then you grabbed all the knifes and did a Freddy Cruger impression before the waiter told you to calm it down.

OMG ! I am a legend, it's those shots in the club that did it and then the fresh air walking to the Indian place, Super Nan LOL........ Geez man, ain't going in there again.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Neither am I !
LOL, I........am........mental

Oh, I'm usually such a quiet person but after a drink is a different story, it could of been worse hahaha In fact, that's quiet tame for me.

I dressed up as a chicken once and went into KFC, singing super rooster, everything is always super when I've had a drink.

Better calm it down now for a bit :rolleyes:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That was you !!!

All the Seagulls came down on those tin roofs, that was not me !

You can't talk anyway, how about when you stuck pound coins to the floor in the shopping centre or how about when you threw that sink bomb in boots chemist.

You are far from innocent missy.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning all!

@Atchafalaya very cute little piggy! Is (s)he a pet or do you have a farm?
He's a friend of mine's. I baby sittted him the first nighgt he was taken from his mama and he was so scared, he ran under my bed and wouldn't come out! So, all night long, I'd hear random grunts. Night of no sleep. He's tame now though.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Oh that's hilarious!

VU Sponsors