Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol. Who knew when the hammer started coming down that Canada was going to come out as the sensible place in all this. :giggle:

I just had a thougt. (Uh-oh...) Does this mean you couldn't even buy a Reo mini in the UK now? Because those come with 3 ml feed bottles. :question:

Couldn't fathom a Reo Grand dumbed down from a 6 ml to a 2 ml bottle. Of course that could be remedied in about 10 seconds.
No sure but probably lol

The whole thing stinks of butt hurt money loss for the tobacco giants - or mafia, government, any of those names mean the same thing, you only have to look at the where the wealth came from, wars, drugs, or bootlegging the Kennedy's liked to call it.....whatever it is, you can be dam sure it results in deaths of the normal folks to feed the rich, vaping is just a very small part of the worlds corruption. But, I live my life for my family and friends, let them get on with it or you can always GFY LOL.

Canada has always been sensible :D
In more ways than one, I think i'll leave it there ha

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Damn, the Smok stuff really is giving you issues! Im glad I went for the Predator. I have found Wismec to be fairly reliable. Hopefully this will be no different.

That custom mod sounds sweet. Cant wait to see how it turns out!

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning Debs, I meant we would of gone for longer, like a month but the kids have to be back in school, if they don't go back, we get fined, 75 pound per child and they lose their attendance grades so we are govend by their school holidays.
oh ok, that makes sense. I've been up since 3 pm yesterday, and been havin a bad brain day, so I just wuzn't clickin. Even without the fines, I know you wouldn't take the kids outta school that long anyhow.

Dang......those regs are awful. But.......I have a solution. Better face it, and stock up on Reos now. easy squeeze bottles are 7ish mls and if you get the solid doors, no one will see the bottle! :p

But yup, people that judge are the ones with the problem
Jup.....in everything! Gotta take the log outta my eye to be able to see to take the spec outta someone elses.

Ill start saving Deb
:D :teehee:

whatever it is, you can be dam sure it results in deaths of the normal folks to feed the rich, vaping is just a very small part of the worlds corruption.
Very sad, but has been true for a long time, and as you said, vaping is only a small part.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Damn, the Smok stuff really is giving you issues! Im glad I went for the Predator. I have found Wismec to be fairly reliable. Hopefully this will be no different.

That custom mod sounds sweet. Cant wait to see how it turns out!
Jaybo :rolleyes:, he sits in his office on his nice big comfy leather chair while his workers sit on plastic chairs with no arms on.....and no cushions, they look like the cheap foot stools you step on to reach stuff...That's very typical though and he actually bragged about his workplace was one of the best, which in fact it is but come on, your making $$$$$$$$$$$......buy them some proper fucking chairs man..

When I ran my companies I treated my work staff well, they are the bread and butter of your business after all but then I never employed Chinese workers, I guess he knows he can treat them how he wants and they will still turn up the next work shift.

More corruption......more of what I was talking about above, same old pattern.

Smok is about mass production with minimal outgoing costs, like most of them to be fair, with Youtube reviewers as a free marketing ploy, very cheap parts, very cheap labor, it's win win for them hey.

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
NO ! This is mild Rixy :inlove:

I live with you and this isn't a mood, I have never laughed so much when you attacked your shed with a spade and a hammer, if anyone has watched Faulty Towers with Basil Faulty, that is exactly what he is like every single day.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I live with you and this isn't a mood, I have never laughed so much when you attacked your shed with a spade and a hammer, if anyone has watched Faulty Towers with Basil Faulty, that is exactly what he is like every single day.
What the..............

OMG :eek:

I'll never hear the end of this now !:drunk:

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

This IS you !!!! 100% this is how you are all the time, from coffee machines, to toasters, cars, to mowers, to vape gear to TV's, he will argue and talk to them and hit them if they don't work how they should.

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Jup, most companies don't give a crap about the workers. A few do, but it's rare.

Sad but true!

And I used an F bomb and I try not to cuss, take the cuss words out of some peoples sentences and they have said nothing LOL

I think I'm in a mood today hahaha

I actually had to reread your post to find the F-bomb. When there is actual content and "Fuck" is used emphatically it almost seems to blend in to the rest of the sentence.

This IS you !!!! 100% this is how you are all the time, from coffee machines, to toasters, cars, to mowers, to vape gear to TV's, he will argue and talk to them and hit them if they don't work how they should.

Imagining Rix doing exactly that to the Al85!!! Classic! :giggle:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you attacked your shed with a spade and a hammer,
who won Him or the shed?

from coffee machines, to toasters, cars, to mowers, to vape gear to TV's, he will argue and talk to them and hit them if they don't work how they should
lmao! I yell at em sometimes when I'm frustrated, but don't hit em. First, they aint mine, and 2nd, I can't afford to replace em.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sad but true!

I actually had to reread your post to find the F-bomb. When there is actual content and "Fuck" is used emphatically it almost seems to blend in to the rest of the sentence.

Imagining Rix doing exactly that to the Al85!!! Classic! :giggle:

I wasn't very happy with it and I did shout at it as I threw it away but that was nothing compared to the bigger Alien when the battery door fell off after I had spent so much time on it, that was the final straw and that did get a good thrashing in the tool shed, even next door came out to see what was going on, I ended up bursting out the door and holding this smashed mod up and telling him, this is whats going on and I've not finished yet !! He just shook his head and went back in doors, I think he thinks I'm crazy because he will cross the road if he sees me, quite a few people do come to think of it.

The all time classic was the big 60 inch TV when the colors went funny on it, I had problem after problem with it, I drove my sit on mower straight over the top of it outside, glass and metal shot up in the air. I damaged the blades on the mower so that got a beating too....I've not had much luck with that mower either :)

The shed that Emily is talking about was leaking so I hit it with a spade and a hammer but I hit it so hard I lost balance and fell straight over the small fence and landed on the sand.

But really, I have no idea why shes thinks I'm like him :rolleyes:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm making homemade fresh bread today,
oh yummmmmm the pic of that bread looked so good! I love homemade bread!

Just more shoes for Emmy though
lol I've never been a girly girl. I have a pr of generic crocs, a pr of flip flops, and my slippers. Oh, and a pr of dressy flats that I had to get for my son's wedding. Wore them one other time to a friend's daughter's wedding. that's it

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
oh yummmmmm the pic of that bread looked so good! I love homemade bread!

lol I've never been a girly girl. I have a pr of generic crocs, a pr of flip flops, and my slippers. Oh, and a pr of dressy flats that I had to get for my son's wedding. Wore them one other time to a friend's daughter's wedding. that's it

Your my type of gal :)

And if those who don't know the back story and wonder why I had a sit on mower for such a small bit of garden, well I used to have a much bigger place, MUCH bigger but I sold it and me and Emmy bought a much smaller place on the beach, this suits us better, we are happy there.x

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got lost in the grounds at his place, this is much better and easier to clean ! And well, it's our place instead of the bad memories of the other place, a fresh start.

I want some of that bread, you better not eat the whole thing before I get back Mr !

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I got lost in the grounds at his place, this is much better and easier to clean ! And well, it's our place instead of the bad memories of the other place, a fresh start.

I want some of that bread, you better not eat the whole thing before I get back Mr !
Awww, me n emmy sitting in a tree.........

I'm making another one and I can't eat this one, it's too hot and the crust has to go crunchy, plus, if I tried to cut it, it would tear the bread. Needs to rest for at least 3 hours.

I'm going to have a walk in the sea, kids at school, Mrs at work, yeah, this is the life lol

:blowkiss: yeah, but I really hate dressin up and goin to fancy places. I don't even own a dress. Wore palazzo pants to the two weddings
We could have take away haha

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I posted this to Lannie but thought I would share here to give you an idea of what I was talking about..

Say no more really lol

Don't get me wrong, I love the mod and I bet you could launch this at a wall and it would still work, it is solid but the trade off is the weight.

Rickajho

Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee

:giggle: Yes I did - the whole series. And that explains a lot and well oh here: :hug:

We still love ya Rixy though!

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:giggle: Yes I did - the whole series. And that explains a lot and well oh here: :hug:

We still love ya Rixy though!
Yeah I guess it does, I'm like that with words, I say some crazy things before I think but I have always been pretty honest about my faults so, thanks for the hug..

Morning, sweetie! It's still morning here. ;) And good morning to everyone else. :D

I said it before, but I'll say it again - Gorgeous mod and even more gorgeouser tank, Rixy! :)

Its too heavy, I have to admit it to myself, it's much better to look at than use, tomorrow the Slimer tank will have a new home.

If that mod was 100g lighter then it would be perfect but it ain't :gaah::p

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
May 2017 UK laws :rolleyes:

Maximum refill containers can not exceed 10ml.
Aside from the increase of environmental waste from all these extra plastic bottles, this will increase e liquid cost as packaging makes up a significant part of the cost of production.

Maximum nicotine strength of 20mg.
A blow to new users who are coming from a heavy smoking habit, 24mg was a common strength to help initially kick the cigarettes. The biggest effect will be on the DIY market, where high strength nicotine concentrate of up to 72mg/L was commonly used to mix your own juice. No “end consumer” can purchase nicotine base liquid in strength over 20mg/L and bottle size over 10ml.

Maximum tank capacity of 2ml.
Say goodbye to a lot of the high performance and “sub ohm” vaping tanks and a massive reduction of product choice. Expect only a few compliant tanks to be available and to be refilling them much more often.
That sucks

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Morning Rix! I gotta admit, Im pretty jealous, not only about the mod arriving already, but my mail NEVER arrives that early. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it!

I pay for next day delivery and never buy overseas.......especially China LOL

Thoughts coming soon, I can tell you this, your going to love it !.....waaaaaaaaay better than the Alien.

Can't help but compare it to that mod really..

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I pay for next day delivery and never buy overseas.......especially China LOL

Thoughts coming soon, I can tell you this, your going to love it !.....waaaaaaaaay better than the Alien.

Can't help but compare it to that mod really..

While I am amazed at how quick it shipped, I meant more that my mail never arrives that early in the morning. Mine usually comes at around 4 in the afternoon, so the tracker reads "Out for Delivery" all day long. Its funny how I have all the patience in the world for ordering vapemail from China and waiting weeks or even months, but as soon as the tracking read "Out for Delivery" I become as impatient as a 2 yr old waiting for a piece of candy.

The Alien vs Predator thing is going to be a trend I think. What did they expect? Named after Sci-Fi horror characters, similar in abilities and firing button designs. Either way, its fun for us! :D

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

lol.........Morning Y'all

Predator should be here in a few hours......
LOL
The Predator has landed :cool:
Mine too (thank you x)

I have the red and black one and I love it so much, took me by surprise how good this mod is and feels in the hand, this is definitely the one I will take to work and use.

Morning everyone, off to work I go for the last time, roll on tomorrow (I love my job though)

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
:giggle:

Im all good, Im excited for you both and I can wait for mine. It hasnt even left the warehouse yet. Talk to me in a few weeks when it finally arrives in Canada and Customs is holding it for inspection. Thats when I get impatient and annoyed...but the price was excellent and there is not way Im getting that good of a deal in country.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:giggle:

Im all good, Im excited for you both and I can wait for mine. It hasnt even left the warehouse yet. Talk to me in a few weeks when it finally arrives in Canada and Customs is holding it for inspection. Thats when I get impatient and annoyed...but the price was excellent and there is not way Im getting that good of a deal in country.
I'm glad you have a good sense of humor (unlike someone I WONT mention lol)

Your a good guy or as we would say in the UK, your a good bloke !

Going to post more soon.

Emmy28

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

Going to post more soon.
Exactly, this is how it started last time with a bit of fun but some people are just messed up lol.

Where's your post, I want to read it, can you do a comparison with the Alien mod ? Some of us have to work ! (I know your busy today really hehe)

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee

Going to post more soon.

LOL!!!!! Yup....not going there ;):giggle:

On another note, we had a huge function at work last night and I salvaged a rose and a bunch of balloons for my daughter and she decided that my coffee needed a little something....

P1020964.JPG

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Exactly, this is how it started last time with a bit of fun but some people are just messed up lol.

Where's your post, I want to read it, can you do a comparison with the Alien mod ? Some of us have to work ! (I know your busy today really hehe)

Well we can keep it fun! Im more looking forward to an honest review. I find it difficult to trust the word of someone who got the mod donated to them for reviewing purposes.

VU Sponsors