Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The way my neck has been hurting lately I've been thinking of not even watching what I eat anymore. I mean, if I were to eat well and live a long time, I'd just be in pain anyway so why even try? I was pondering that morning while drinking coffee. How I need to get to the grocery and get some veggies. Then, I remembered that nursing home I went to where my mom was a few weeks..........and those people looked miserable. No kind of life for me! No way!
believe me, I do understand where you're coming from, but those aren't good thoughts.

Couldn't you have just said the acronym stands for Ministry of Transportation? i.e., vehicle safety and emissions testing..
lol we'd have still been confused about how it applied to Rixy. At least I would have :facepalm: Hiya hun!

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He needed his running gear tested for compatibility with others in that big outside world (safe driving due to systems malfunctions)...
hehehe He needs to be checked for malfunctions often! :p
I know you do. :blowkiss:
backatchya :blowkiss: I think most everyone in constant or chronic pain has had those thoughts from time to time Luv ya sis!

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
oh, and unless the kids change their minds again, they'll be back home today (and the pups) so that will mean I'll be moving from the living room back into the cave. It's a lot more painful to use the puter in there cuz of how I have to sit, so if I'm not on as much that's why. Hopefully I can be on some though each day. I miss y'all when I'm not here.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
hehehe He needs to be checked for malfunctions often! :p

backatchya :blowkiss: I think most everyone in constant or chronic pain has had those thoughts from time to time Luv ya sis!
Yeah I went to the bathroom here at work and my arms went numb and I couldn't even get off of the toilet for 2 minutes. I'm just not having a very good day today.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah I went to the bathroom here at work and my arms went numb and I couldn't even get off of the toilet for 2 minutes. I'm just not having a very good day today.
You really need to see what you can do about treatment sweetie, have you seen any other doctors besides the one that said they couldn't do surgery? If not, you really need a second opinion.

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
It's just a name hehe but I respect your decision either way.

It's kind of cute actually ;)

Im much more concerned with posting pictures and detailed information about her. A name isnt much information and I never really thought about how comfortable I am sharing just her name. I just kinda put it under my blanket rule of not posting personal details about her or photos.

I've got one that a friend gave me that I should send ya. It's really heavy. But only a 40 watter I think.
Ive got a 40W mod that I use all the time! It works really well with my Lush RDA which builds really well in the .5-.6 range.
Still impressive. I use EJMU for my calculations, but don't even talk to me while I'm mixing or I'll still screw it all up.
Ive got ADHD so multitasking is almost a necessity for me. :D

He needed his running gear tested for compatibility with others in that big outside world (safe driving due to systems malfunctions)...
:giggle::giggle::giggle: Awesome explanation!

Im gonna jump on that hug wagon...but gently:hug:

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I think the Canadians sent us another giant blue tongue (well, eastern Alberta and Saskatchewan anyway). High temperature today was 27F (-2.8C) and our entire world (as far as we could see in any direction) turned white again... 1-3" (2" as an average) of snow accumulation. Uh, correct me if I am wrong, but isn't this supposed to be the end of April? Hmmmm... must be that damn global warming bullshit again.... :confused:

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the Canadians sent us another giant blue tongue (well, eastern Alberta and Saskatchewan anyway). High temperature today was 27F (-2.8C) and our entire world (as far as we could see in any direction) turned white again... 1-3" (2" as an average) of snow accumulation. Uh, correct me if I am wrong, but isn't this supposed to be the end of April? Hmmmm... must be that damn global warming bullshit again.... :confused:
Umm 80 deg here in KY today... Umm yesterday now ;)
Supposed to be 85 today. yech... Hot.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Im much more concerned with posting pictures and detailed information about her. A name isnt much information and I never really thought about how comfortable I am sharing just her name. I just kinda put it under my blanket rule of not posting personal details about her or photos.

It's a sad world we live in but I understand having a daughter too.

Monsters are real and unfortunately this is the kind of shit we have to do.

Nuff said

Morning Womps, at least I feel better today, just my bones that ache now, time for a nice shower.

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Morning Rix! Glad you're feeling better! Rest dem bones and you'll be good as new in no time!

It's a sad world we live in but I understand having a daughter too.

Monsters are real and unfortunately this is the kind of shit we have to do.

Nuff said

Agreed on all counts! Its also a "lead by example" type thing. I want to teach her to be mindful of what she posts on the internet when she is old enough to start doing so.

Morning Wompers! :coffee2::coffee:

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If not, you really need a second opinion.
I agree. Seems like maybe she had one, but I'd say 3rd and 4th maybe. someone out there oughta be able to do sumpthin.
The thing is Deb, I specifically said "If not" but when you quoted me you left that part out, which completely changes the meaning of what I said.. If she has already been given the same information by more than one doctor (which she has) then she has already done what she can. I know someone else who has the same condition but not quite as bad, and I can assure you that options are quite limited.

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
So, did I miss much? No way I can read to catch up. Done with my move, but had to attend a seminar the last 2 days for work, and still haven't gotten all unpacked. I am alive, but won't say well, as I still ache from all the moving crap. Motrin is now my best friend.

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
So, did I miss much? No way I can read to catch up. Done with my move, but had to attend a seminar the last 2 days for work, and still haven't gotten all unpacked. I am alive, but won't say well, as I still ache from all the moving crap. Motrin is now my best friend.
You actually did miss quite a bit. We solved world hunger, poverty, and Rix found the pinnacle of vaping....again! :giggle:

For the answers to poverty and hunger you will be required to read every single post. :p

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ive got ADHD so multitasking is almost a necessity for me. :D
Wow!!!! Another ADHD'er. Coolio!
Glad you're finally done moving and good to see you!

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Already did. 3 surgeons and a neurologist.
I'm ok. I've got an ice pack on and it feels pretty daggum good.
Yeah, so I found out after I had posted that. I'm glad you already took those steps, even though I wish someone had more to offer. The friend I mentioned was only messed up from C4-C7, had some kind of surgery, and has more nerve issues now than before the surgery.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, so I found out after I had posted that. I'm glad you already took those steps, even though I wish someone had more to offer. The friend I mentioned was only messed up from C4-C7, had some kind of surgery, and has more nerve issues now than before the surgery.
It's all good. I'm better today and everyone has their own problems.
Happy Hump Day all!

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Morning Wompers!!!!
funny-thursday-sayings.jpg

Darth Omerta

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
:sneaka: hope all you peeps have a great day
Right back ATCHA!!!!!!

I ran out of good coffee:(, and I'm settling for Folgers :eek: until I get some more beans to roast. Too busy to make it to my normal supplier this past week.:gaah:
Ouch!!!!! Thats no fun! On the bright side when you do get the coffee you like it will taste that much better! :D

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh no! I feel guilty drinking your coffee now. Uh...... but not too guilty not too absolutely enjoy it.:p
Don't feel guilty, I was planning to pick some up last Friday, but wasn't able to get out of work early. So now I have to wait on a delivery. But it's all good.

You just been busy getting ready for that wedding in two days. I can't wait to see the pictures from it.
Yeah, that too. You'll get to see me in the monkey suit Saturday, I promise!
:sneaka: hope all you peeps have a great day
You too!:hug::blowkiss:

And he can mail me even more he he he
Yep! Soon as I have some ready I will! send it for sure.

Ouch!!!!! Thats no fun! On the bright side when you do get the coffee you like it will taste that much better! :D
True dat!

VU Sponsors