Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I think it's pretty hilarious he he. But then I always do think really weird things are funny. All I have to do is look in the mirror and laugh. Well everybody have a wonderful evening I am packing it in and going to bed.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey all, just a quick stop by to say hello. Been too busy to get on.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Hey Cody!
I cannot lie...1 pc of Pizza, 14 wings and a new Netflix series - Wynona Erp. Wyatt's great granddaughter kicks some ass.
Highly recommended.
Oh that sounds good. I'll have to check that one out

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I cannot lie...1 pc of Pizza, 14 wings and a new Netflix series - Wynona Erp. Wyatt's great granddaughter kicks some ass.
Highly recommended.
Last I knew Wyatt and Josephine never had any kids, how can he have a great granddaughter?:confused:
When you eat pizza and wings, you need to eat more than 1 pc of pizza. And of course there needs to be beer to go along with it.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Last I knew Wyatt and Josephine never had any kids, how can he have a great granddaughter?:confused:
When you eat pizza and wings, you need to eat more than 1 pc of pizza. And of course there needs to be beer to go along with it.
How do you know this? You just knew that off the top of your head? lol! And you even knew his wife's name. :cool:

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
How do you know this? You just knew that off the top of your head? lol! And you even knew his wife's name. :cool:
Actually I don't think they ever legally married, but I suppose she was his common law wife? Big fan of the movie "Tombstone" and somewhere along the line wondered how much was for the sake of the story and how much was real, so I studied up on the Earps.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
3s3o1q.jpg
Seriously sarcastic would be my vote.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

You're right, Kadly. I just read a brief bio and family history. I'll have to read/see the prologue again. Fiction. However the thought that there was a decedent of Wyatt for the show makes it interesting.

And I did have 1+ :cheers:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Looks like the redheaded stepchild of a RaBox...
rabox-2.jpg

Which seems to be fashioned after the the In Win D Frame PC case...
All3_IN-WIN-D-FRAME-RED.jpg

or even a Raspberry Pi case... :giggle:
window-334.jpg
My raspberry pi case isn't that pretty. But I love watching movies with Kodi on it...............when my internet works..................which is not often................

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm sun burnt, back to gardening today but must remember sun cream.

I'm not having much luck with the Horizon Duos Tank, managed to grab one from the UK but I think the postman lost it, it's been four days :(

Had to order again from the US, long dragged out process this is becoming.

The one from the UK had the RTA deck too, tracking shows its still processing but it was sent First Class next day on Monday.

Going to take weeks to sort this out and I'm away next week. Why is it so difficult to just want a sub ohm tank with premade coils so I don't have to bugger about on holiday. The Duos, is without a doubt the best in its class with those tiger coils.

Well that's my morning moan over with

Name drop for the day.......

Vaporesso Aurora

You want flavor me lung hitters, a must !

Azeroth RTA with the triple deck, WOW

Last edited:

Eskie

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Morning all! Just a quick check in that I'm still alive (I think). It's been nice having my daughter around. Next week she's going on a one month road trip with her boyfriend through the western states eventually ending up in CA. Should be great fun for her, and a great source of anxiety for me.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Morning all! Just a quick check in that I'm still alive (I think). It's been nice having my daughter around. Next week she's going on a one month road trip with her boyfriend through the western states eventually ending up in CA. Should be great fun for her, and a great source of anxiety for me.
Hey Eskie. :) That DOES sound like a nice trip. But I'd be the same way as you. lol. A little anxious. Glad you got to spend time with her. I miss my son so much. I hardly ever get to see him anymore. He's training the drumline for the Academy Drum and Bugle Corps(out of Arizona) again this summer and they will be about 40 miles from here some time in July for a performance. So, I'll get to see him for a few minutes in person.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
She will be fine, good to see you again :hug:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A VERY good vape day for me

The Horizon Duos Tank turned up, best flavor from a pre built coil (for the way I vape) beats, all the high wattage tanks, that tiger coil is just amazing.

I love this tank so much, everything is perfect for me, well, I just need to order a red glass, these glass tanks are awesome though, they have like a rubber coating on the outside, so nice.

A must do review !

:vapemail:

Last edited:

VU Sponsors