Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I sleep with the bathroom light on. Too many crime shows I guess.
OMG I can't imagine having those running around in the dark. That's a trip that they are wild there!!! They are cute, but look at those teeth.:confused:
It's just the norm here, they have always been in our gardens since I was a kid but everytime they catch me out because they roll up in a ball and are completely still and then all of a sudden the thing moves and shits me up ha..and yes I have kicked one thinking it was one of the kids footballs, yes it hurt and no the hedgehog was fine, just looked at me and walked off, those spikey critters don't move far when kicked as they stick in the grass but it wasn't intentional :confused:

Rixy, over here people pay big bucks for those critters.

Really, they are usually full of fleas...

X and Y are usually preceded by W combined with TF.

Followed by.... I'm pregnant ?

Last edited:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will have to make one, kids are on holiday though from school and I going away myself so fitting it in is going to be difficult.
awwwww thanks so much for makin it darlin. I appreciate it!! :inlove:

Deb, congrats on 5 years! That is wonderful!
thanks darlin!!

I've been working and enjoying time with my daughter. Shes' off on Thursday for her great road trip. The only bad news on that is they were planning to drive down the Pacific Coast highway on CA, which is one of the most beautiful drives you can make just about anywhere. On the news they had a huge landslide near Big Sur with almost a quarter mile of the road buried. I hope they have it dug out by the time they get there as it's one road you have to do for one of these great adventures.
oh wow.......hope they have it cleared up. At least they weren't on that section at the time. That has always been my on my bucket list to drive that as a passenger........north to south of course!

Congrats!!!!!!
thanks sis! Was good to talk to ya. Just had been too long. :)

Just read that 4,153,237 people got married last year. Not to cause any trouble, but unless one of them married a sheep, shouldn't that be an even number?
roflmao! But.........don't give em any ideas please! :D

I just got scared to death, fixing the security light and two hedgehogs come running towards me, I had no idea what they were at first and I made this weird sound that I've not heard before.
My son found a wild one in his tent when he was deployed to Iraq..........kept him as a pet for awhile. They are adorable. But yeah, wouldn't wanna just run into one when I wasn't expecting it.

I still sleep with the landing light on
I keep a night light on in the room. I don't see well at all at night and get up way too many times to go pee. I'd break my neck without it.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It's just the norm here, they have always been in our gardens since I was a kid but everytime they catch me out because they roll up in a ball and are completely still and then all of a sudden the thing moves and shits me up ha..and yes I have kicked one thinking it was one of the kids footballs, yes it hurt and no the hedgehog was fine, just looked at me and walked off, those spikey critters don't move far when kicked as they stick in the grass but it wasn't intentional :confused:

Really, they are usually full of fleas...

Followed by.... I'm pregnant ?
Fleas???:eek:

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hmmm... never had the need for skeeter repellent. Seems the first one that lands on me sends out a sub-space warning to all the gurl skeeters that I taste awful and they leave me alone. If there is one skeeter in the county, it will find and bite Lannie and I can walk through a swarm with no problems.

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The Supreme V2 arrived today! Big kudos to BJ & Steam Crave for improving on the original Supreme design and making the V2 an excellent RDTA!

I was supposed to receive the Gun Metal version from STS, but they shipped out the Black version instead. A quick email and they are sending me out the Gun Metal version no charge. A Top Shelf company for sales and support!

That stock drip tip had to go, it is the only flaw on this otherwise excellent RDTA. Dotmod drip tips should be an industry standard across the board IMHO.
1f609.png

Supreme V2.jpg

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The Supreme V2 arrived today! Big kudos to BJ & Steam Crave for improving on the original Supreme design and making the V2 an excellent RDTA!

I was supposed to receive the Gun Metal version from STS, but they shipped out the Black version instead. A quick email and they are sending me out the Gun Metal version no charge. A Top Shelf company for sales and support!

That stock drip tip had to go, it is the only flaw on this otherwise excellent RDTA. Dotmod drip tips should be an industry standard across the board IMHO.
1f609.png

View attachment 83190
That's nice looking!

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hmmm... never had the need for skeeter repellent. Seems the first one that lands on me sends out a sub-space warning to all the gurl skeeters that I taste awful and they leave me alone. If there is one skeeter in the county, it will find and bite Lannie and I can walk through a swarm with no problems.
You must ingest a lot of vitamin B.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm like Lannie in that respect.

Nice lookin! and so great that they did that.

You must ingest a lot of vitamin B
is that what does it? I was so deficient in B I had to give myself a shot of B12 I think once a month for a year, supposed to still be doing it every three months, but haven't gotten the refills. Was also supposed to be taking another B orally but none of the pharmacies had it.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I had to give myself a shot of B12 I think once a month for a year, supposed to still be doing it every three months, but haven't gotten the refills. Was also supposed to be taking another B orally but none of the pharmacies had it.
B vitamins are OTC, so you should be able to get them at Wally World, Sam's, Costco, etc. We take the B12 sublingual and a B-complex tablet daily. B is also supposed to improve nerve response and brain function for us oldt pharts.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm like Lannie in that respect.

Nice lookin! and so great that they did that.

is that what does it? I was so deficient in B I had to give myself a shot of B12 I think once a month for a year, supposed to still be doing it every three months, but haven't gotten the refills. Was also supposed to be taking another B orally but none of the pharmacies had it.
When my kid was little he got horrible reactions to mosquitoes and we lived near the beach. So, the doctor prescribed vitamin B. They wouldn't go near him.

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
When my kid was little he got horrible reactions to mosquitoes and we lived near the beach. So, the doctor prescribed vitamin B. They wouldn't go near him.

Hey, Atcha! :) Which Vitamin B and how much? I need to try this. I already take a double dose of B-12 and a B-complex, but I could take more. It's basically for maintenance at the moment. I'm not giving myself a shot, though. No way. I can barely give them to the cows. I hate needles!

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey, Atcha! :) Which Vitamin B and how much? I need to try this. I already take a double dose of B-12 and a B-complex, but I could take more. It's basically for maintenance at the moment. I'm not giving myself a shot, though. No way. I can barely give them to the cows. I hate needles!
It was a liquid supplement but I can't remember anymore exactly which. I know they sell them over the counter now. And great seeing you!

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
bleaching the stainless steel sinks huh. I used to sub to her longgggg time ago
Really????? My psychiatrist told me about her. Says she's good for ADHD.
Geez... I was beginning to worry that all y'all had migrated back to that other forum because no one posted here in two days.
Sigh...

They say that money talks, but all mine ever says is "good-bye."
I've been over there for a bit but not too much. Just been busy.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not giving myself a shot, though. No way. I can barely give them to the cows. I hate needles!
luckily i'm not needle phobic, so it wasn't bad at all. It's funny though, I could go in another room, do the shot, come back to the living room, and Frankie would immediately start licking my leg right where I did the shot. He could smell it I reckin.

Really????? My psychiatrist told me about her. Says she's good for ADHD.
she is......and she has a lot of great tips and reminders, but unless it's changed, she will BLOW UP yur inbox. that's why I unsubbed, wayyyyyyy too many emails all day long. But that may have changed now, that was everyone's huge complaint.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
luckily i'm not needle phobic, so it wasn't bad at all. It's funny though, I could go in another room, do the shot, come back to the living room, and Frankie would immediately start licking my leg right where I did the shot. He could smell it I reckin.

she is......and she has a lot of great tips and reminders, but unless it's changed, she will BLOW UP yur inbox. that's why I unsubbed, wayyyyyyy too many emails all day long. But that may have changed now, that was everyone's huge complaint.
I'm going to have to unsubscribe. Because I get emails all day long and it's terrible. I can't possibly read all those and some of them are just about drinking more water

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
It was a liquid supplement but I can't remember anymore exactly which. I know they sell them over the counter now. And great seeing you!

Oh, then nope, not doing a liquid supplement, either. I know why the skeeters wouldn't come near him. I wouldn't have, either! LOL! I still have very vivid memories of a poor kid in back in grade school that got on the bus every morning REEKING of Vitamin B. He was on a liquid supplement, and the smell just oozed out of him. It was awful. I'll up my B-complex (tablet) supplement and see if it works. We don't have any skeeters yet, at least none that have bitten me, but if they get bad and the extra B doesn't help, there's always orange oil or DEET.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh, then nope, not doing a liquid supplement, either. I know why the skeeters wouldn't come near him. I wouldn't have, either! LOL! I still have very vivid memories of a poor kid in back in grade school that got on the bus every morning REEKING of Vitamin B. He was on a liquid supplement, and the smell just oozed out of him. It was awful. I'll up my B-complex (tablet) supplement and see if it works. We don't have any skeeters yet, at least none that have bitten me, but if they get bad and the extra B doesn't help, there's always orange oil or DEET.
I smoked back then when I gave him that stuff so I don't know if he's smelled bad or not. LOL

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I smoked back then when I gave him that stuff so I don't know if he's smelled bad or not. LOL

Oh, I know! What a difference NOT smoking makes! I smell stuff now I never even knew had a smell! LOL! (Especially the dog farts have gotten MUCH worse since I quit smoking! LOL!) Seriously, I don't know if I could smell very well back in grade school because both my parents smoked, so I probably didn't have as sensitive a nose as I do now. Hell, I dunno, maybe the kid fought and struggled as his mom was trying to get it in him, and he ended up with it on his clothes or something. All I know is he reeked, and I didn't even know what it was until YEARS later when I smelled Vitamin B for the first time. When I did, I immediately remembered him. AND his name. Robert Eckard. Smell is such a powerful memory assist, isn't it? I think of that kid every time I smell Vitamin B.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh, I know! What a difference NOT smoking makes! I smell stuff now I never even knew had a smell! LOL! (Especially the dog farts have gotten MUCH worse since I quit smoking! LOL!) Seriously, I don't know if I could smell very well back in grade school because both my parents smoked, so I probably didn't have as sensitive a nose as I do now. Hell, I dunno, maybe the kid fought and struggled as his mom was trying to get it in him, and he ended up with it on his clothes or something. All I know is he reeked, and I didn't even know what it was until YEARS later when I smelled Vitamin B for the first time. When I did, I immediately remembered him. AND his name. Robert Eckard. Smell is such a powerful memory assist, isn't it? I think of that kid every time I smell Vitamin B.
Yea the dog fart thing was really a surprise! My pug is always farting. Silent but deadly and I didn't smell them for the first 4 years of her life!
How's baby M?

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yea the dog fart thing was really a surprise! My pug is always farting. Silent but deadly and I didn't smell them for the first 4 years of her life!
How's baby M?

She's in her "teenage phase" right now. o_O She'll grow out of it, but it's very difficult dealing with her at the moment, because she knows EVERYTHING. Just like hooman kids... She's VERY pretty, though, and I think she's going to end up brindled like her mom and grandma. Hers will be much darker, because at first glance you'd think she's black, but when the sun hits her, you can see a marbling of deep, dark mahogany and black. Cricket was solid colored until she was about the age Morgaine is now, and then she started showing a bit of mottling, and ended up the most striking brindle, so I'm hoping Morgaine matures as a brindle also. I love the brindles. :)

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
She's in her "teenage phase" right now. o_O She'll grow out of it, but it's very difficult dealing with her at the moment, because she knows EVERYTHING. Just like hooman kids... She's VERY pretty, though, and I think she's going to end up brindled like her mom and grandma. Hers will be much darker, because at first glance you'd think she's black, but when the sun hits her, you can see a marbling of deep, dark mahogany and black. Cricket was solid colored until she was about the age Morgaine is now, and then she started showing a bit of mottling, and ended up the most striking brindle, so I'm hoping Morgaine matures as a brindle also. I love the brindles. :)
Well when you get a chance, I want pics!

VU Sponsors