Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I want biscuits, gravy 2 eggs and bacon.
With a big glass of pulpy OJ.
oh that sounds soooooooo good

I had steak and eggs, with hash browns, toast, and coffee yesterday morning. The first full meal I had in a month and lemme tell yas. It was GREAT!
that sounds good too. Glad you're finally feelin better and able to eat good. Kept meaning to call you this weekend to see how you were doing.

My back locked up on me a couple days ago. I can walk some without the walker now, but still really painful. It has gotten better though. Few more days and it'll be back to it's normal level of bad :D

Actually it's a yummy pot roast with potatoes, carrots, broccoli, mushrooms, celery, onions, fresh bell pepper and lots of Cajun spice!
yummmmmmmm

Thanks!
I just realized what is on top of Trumps head
omggggg that cracked me up! Ozzy thought I'd lost my mind. (again)

yummmmmmm if you make chicharrones out of em!!

Come to think of it, I am actually paying them for the privilege of teaching their children. Not only am I giving them 20 hours of my time, but about five gallons of gas to drive out there and back every day this week, plus the cost of making the color photocopies of the above 8x10 cartoon for each of them to take home and practice with. Sigh (or should that be "oh well..."?).
Then again, their main preacher sat in on my first class today and, afterward, thanked me for doing it. I told him that if even just a few of them found a spark in themselves that would lead them to pursue art, it was well worth the investment.
Wow............that's so wonderful of you to do that!

Just to get this part out of the way, before the holiday I had a miscarriage, thankfully it was in the early stages, I don't need anyone to feel sorry for me, I'm OK, these things happen, I actually think the food poisoning played a part in it, I was really poorly. Anyway, I had to mention it because I didn't want people asking how far I was gone and be put in an awkward situation, so I thought I would get it out there and over and done with.
:hug:

What a fantastic single coil RTA, I found that lowering the coil is a myth, I have the bottom airflow right at the bottom,hardly hitting the coil, that brings the air from underneath as well as the other two hitting the sides, that give me the most flavor. A really nice vape and I wasn't expecting it to be so airy after the reviews, just lately, there is so much good gear around, anyone into their single coils should try this one. Def a night time chilling vape, keeper !
I'd seen a contest for it, but wasn't going to enter. But you made me change my mind.

I had 4 but still ended up having my son so just keep trying
Wow..........that's so hard. Glad you were finally able to have your son. (and that you named him after my dog)! :giggle:

I love the womper family and it seems everyone prefers it there, although nobody has the balls to say that lol
I do.......and did........a lot! lmao! Y'all had to drag me here kickin and screamin. this is the only thread I go to. (tried a cookin one, but it had little to do with cookin so I stopped). Just couldn't imagine life without you despots. :teehee: If I post at ECF I post here. Unless I can do only one thread. Sometimes I post here and not there though if I can only do one. Really miss y'all. Still don't have a comfy way to be on the puter, but it's a little better than it was.

And, believe it or not, I did get paid for working there all week. A little girl, about 8 or 10 years old, ran up to me after class, gave me a big hug and said she really enjoyed the class and thanked me very much. I haven't a clue who she is and she didn't know me before Monday. How precious!
awwwwwwwww that was priceless!!

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, that was fun (pulling his chain).

Hey, any of you old folks remember the Flash Gordon series from about 50 years ago (60?)? Anyway, I remember when the first Star Crock stuff hit the TV in the late '60s and how we thought it was leading-edge science for a SciFi series. Well, it is playing on BBC America today and I laughed my ass off at how stupid it is and thought their "science" is now in the same class as the stupidity of the old Flash Gordon. Maybe they should dissipate a few electrons too...

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Hey, any of you old folks remember the Flash Gordon series from about 50 years ago (60?)? Anyway, I remember when the first Star Crock stuff hit the TV in the late '60s and how we thought it was leading-edge science for a SciFi series. Well, it is playing on BBC America today and I laughed my ass off at how stupid it is and thought their "science" is now in the same class as the stupidity of the old Flash Gordon. Maybe they should dissipate a few electrons too...
I actually used to watch Flash Gordon, it was on WGN (a Chicago station) I think, as I recall each episode was only like 10 or 15 minutes long? They would show them with multiple episodes strung together. The effects were terrible (you could practically see the strings when the ship was flying) but I still loved watching it.
I also remember the movie (late 70s? early 80s?) being kind of a let down.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah, Sir Kadly, I thought the movie was a let-down compared to the series (with strings holding up the ships and flames bent in space implying an atmosphere, etc.), but at the same time, the feature film was kinda funny. I put it in the same category as Space Balls for stupidity, though SB was a tad funnier.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Charge the capacitators!

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some like an overly contro..led environment.
Hope they enjoy it.

I have learned fairly recently to not allow myself to be drawn into net drama/conflicts by net 'friends'.

Should have already known better...

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This is why I refuse to participate in those threads that "discuss" (hardly the appropriate word) politics, religion, or any other volatile subject matter. One frequently finds a "friend" stabbing you in the back. But then again, IF you were really friends in the first place, a slight deviation in beliefs would not affect that, and if it does, it wasn't real in the first place. So, doesn't that mean that no matter which forum we choose, in some manner, we are "controlled" in what we do or say?

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Those who cannot discuss politics and religon in a civilized manner are not my friends.
If you cannot accept difference of opinion in others you do not deserve my friendship.
Sorry but how I roll.

I do not descriminate against those who do not descriminate.
Those of narrow limited views however...
Absolutism leads to the dark side.

The universe is full of all shades and colors. Embrace the differences. Fear is the mindkiller.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Here's their programming, Crom:

You start with a cage containing four monkeys, and inside the cage you hang a banana on a string,

And then you place a set of stairs under the banana.

Before long a monkey will go to the stairs and climb toward the banana.

You then spray ALL the monkeys with cold water. After a while, another monkey makes an attempt. As soon as he touches the stairs, you spray ALL the monkeys with cold water.

Pretty soon, when another monkey tries to climb the stairs, the other monkeys will try to prevent it.

Now, put away the cold water. Remove one monkey from the cage and replace it with a new monkey. The new monkey sees the banana and attempts to climb the stairs. To his shock, ALL of the other monkeys beat the crap out of him. After another attempt and attack, he knows that if he tries to climb the stairs he will be assaulted.

Next, remove another of the original four monkeys, replacing it with a new monkey. The newcomer goes to the stairs and is attacked. The previous newcomer takes part in the punishment - with enthusiasm - because he is now part of the "team."

Then, replace a third original monkey with a new monkey, followed by the fourth. Every time the newest monkey takes to the stairs, he is attacked.

Now, the monkeys that are beating him up have no idea why they were not permitted to climb the stairs. Neither do they know why they are participating in the beating of the newest monkey. Having replaced all of the original monkeys, none of the remaining monkeys will have ever been sprayed with cold water.

Nevertheless, not one of the monkeys will try to climb the stairway for the Banana.

Why, you ask? Because in their minds, that is the way it has always been!

You may apply this to your favorite subject of distaste... replacing ALL the monkeys at the same time is the only way to cure the problem.

DISCLAIMER: This is meant as no disrespect to MONKEYS.

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Those who cannot discuss politics and religon in a civilized manner are not my friends.
If you cannot accept difference of opinion in others you do not deserve my friendship.
Sorry but how I roll.
I do that with Nickelback fans...

nickelback-wanted.jpg

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What's a Nickelback? (Change for a 95-cent candy bar when you give 'em a dollar?) o_O
If that's really a bad singing group, I could name ya 'bout a zillion others today that fit in that category... ( there hasn't been any good music since the 1980s - personal opinion of a really oldt phart, of course -)... :D

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What's a Nickelback? (Change for a 95-cent candy bar when you give 'em a dollar?) o_O
If that's really a bad singing group, I could name ya 'bout a zillion others today that fit in that category... ( there hasn't been any good music since the 1980s - personal opinion of a really oldt phart, of course -)... :D
A Canadian band that is #2 in international music sales...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/wh...back-phenomenon-explaining-worlds-hated-band/

A pinnacle of the 80's...
Just couldn't get enough Michael Jackson, Whitney, Wham or really bad Phil Collins... :giggle:

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey, any of you old folks remember the Flash Gordon series from about 50 years ago (60?)? Anyway, I remember when the first Star Crock stuff hit the TV in the late '60s and how we thought it was leading-edge science for a SciFi series.
Don't go back that far, but I do think about how so much of what we saw on those kinds of shows that we thought was so far beyond anything we'd ever see, is now reality and even surpassed in some cases.

One frequently finds a "friend" stabbing you in the back. But then again, IF you were really friends in the first place, a slight deviation in beliefs would not affect that, and if it does, it wasn't real in the first place.
exactly!

Jup

They must be heavy
hmmm maybe that's what's wrong with my back! :teehee:

Keep em polished up nice?
newp. they're for work, not for show :D

good to see ya eskie!

Hope yur feeling better Emmy

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
AN OLD WOMAN WALKED UP AND TIED HER OLD MULE TO THE HITCHING POST.
AS SHE STOOD THERE, BRUSHING SOME OF THE DUST FROM HER FACE AND CLOTHES, A YOUNG GUNSLINGER STEPPED OUT OF THE SALOON WITH A GUN IN ONE HAND AND A BOTTLE OF WHISKEY IN THE OTHER. THE YOUNG GUNSLINGER LOOKED AT THE OLD WOMAN AND LAUGHED, "HEY OLD WOMAN, HAVE YOU EVER DANCED?"

THE OLD WOMAN LOOKED UP AT THE GUNSLINGER AND SAID, "NO,... I NEVER DID DANCE... NEVER REALLY WANTED TO."

A CROWD HAD GATHERED AS THE GUNSLINGER GRINNED AND SAID, "WELL, YOU OLD BAG, YOU'RE GONNA DANCE NOW," AND STARTED SHOOTING AT THE OLD WOMAN'S FEET.

THE OLD WOMAN PROSPECTOR -- NOT WANTING TO GET HER TOES BLOWN OFF -- STARTED HOPPING AROUND. EVERYBODY WAS LAUGHING. WHEN HIS LAST BULLET HAD BEEN FIRED, THE YOUNG GUNSLINGER, STILL LAUGHING, HOLSTERED HIS GUN AND TURNED AROUND TO GO BACK INTO THE SALOON.

THE OLD WOMAN TURNED TO HER PACK MULE, PULLED OUT A DOUBLE-BARRELED SHOTGUN, AND COCKED BOTH HAMMERS.
THE LOUD CLICKS CARRIED CLEARLY THROUGH THE DESERT AIR, AND THE CROWD STOPPED LAUGHING IMMEDIATELY.

THE YOUNG GUNSLINGER HEARD THE SOUNDS, TOO, AND HE TURNED AROUND VERY SLOWLY. THE SILENCE WAS ALMOST DEAFENING. THE CROWD WATCHED AS THE YOUNG GUNMAN STARED AT THE OLD WOMAN AND THE LARGE GAPING HOLES OF THOSE TWIN BARRELS.

THE BARRELS OF THE SHOTGUN NEVER WAVERED IN THE OLD WOMAN'S HANDS, AS SHE QUIETLY SAID, "SON, HAVE YOU EVER KISSED A MULE'S ASS?"

THE GUNSLINGER SWALLOWED HARD AND SAID, "NO MA'AM... BUT I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO.

THERE ARE FIVE LESSONS HERE FOR ALL OF US:

1 - Never be arrogant.
2 - Don't waste your ammunition.
3 - Whiskey makes you think you're smarter than you are.
4 - Always make sure you know who has the power at any given moment.
5 - Don't mess with old people; they didn't get old by being stupid.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's their programming, Crom:

You start with a cage containing four monkeys, and inside the cage you hang a banana on a string,

And then you place a set of stairs under the banana.

Before long a monkey will go to the stairs and climb toward the banana.

You then spray ALL the monkeys with cold water. After a while, another monkey makes an attempt. As soon as he touches the stairs, you spray ALL the monkeys with cold water.

Pretty soon, when another monkey tries to climb the stairs, the other monkeys will try to prevent it.

Now, put away the cold water. Remove one monkey from the cage and replace it with a new monkey. The new monkey sees the banana and attempts to climb the stairs. To his shock, ALL of the other monkeys beat the crap out of him. After another attempt and attack, he knows that if he tries to climb the stairs he will be assaulted.

Next, remove another of the original four monkeys, replacing it with a new monkey. The newcomer goes to the stairs and is attacked. The previous newcomer takes part in the punishment - with enthusiasm - because he is now part of the "team."

Then, replace a third original monkey with a new monkey, followed by the fourth. Every time the newest monkey takes to the stairs, he is attacked.

Now, the monkeys that are beating him up have no idea why they were not permitted to climb the stairs. Neither do they know why they are participating in the beating of the newest monkey. Having replaced all of the original monkeys, none of the remaining monkeys will have ever been sprayed with cold water.

Nevertheless, not one of the monkeys will try to climb the stairway for the Banana.

Why, you ask? Because in their minds, that is the way it has always been!

You may apply this to your favorite subject of distaste... replacing ALL the monkeys at the same time is the only way to cure the problem.

DISCLAIMER: This is meant as no disrespect to MONKEYS.

:cheers:

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This, of course, without getting overly political, applies to Parliament as well as the U.S. Congress and many other "groups" of people. Our Congress just took off for the remainder of August and won't come back to work until after Labor Day (first week of September). Why? Well, a couple hundred years ago, when they had no air conditioning and August typically is the hottest month of the year, it probably made sense. But they have had A/C in those buildings as long as I have been alive and they still do it every year. This particular Congress has a couple thousand things to work on right fucking now, but they are taking this month off because they have always taken this month off. That makes no sense to me, when we pay them appx $176,000 a year salary (each) and the lazy bastards refuse to do any work this month. When they come back, they will have only two weeks left in this fiscal year and you can guarantee they won't get one god damn thing passed. Monkeys! ALL of them!

VU Sponsors