Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ok, I'm really going now. lol
At least we all have accounts here and we know how to find each other, right??? So, no one has to be stressed about losing contact with the rest of the family. Gnight all!!!
nite darlin!! Sweet dreams!!

it seems i actually have some adim and mod support too, im shocked after the shit i posted ha
Yay!!! Jup Robin and Classy both know that he goes off half cocked sometimes!

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh and to VU.....when I say I don't wanna be here, it's nothing against the site......love that y'all gave us a refuge here. I'm just old and grumpy and don't like change.......and not good at bein in 2 place lol

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Not sure but I think Robin is trying to smooth it over.........will y'all come back if it can get fixed???

I said back in Feb that I might come back if Retarded1 got hit by a bus. Not wild about classless either, but I can more or less tolerate her, if that other fuckhead was gone.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
AndriaD long time no see. Well you won't be surprised, same old ecf hun

No it doesn't surprise me a bit. Retarded1 has a real nasty turd in place of a brain, and that's not gonna change. But you were already peeking in here from time to time, so it's not exactly a new thing, having you here -- but now we get to enjoy your presence more! :)

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I agree we should calm down and give it some time, but retired has treated so many people so wrong, and I guess I'm feeling a little like Kad now. And instigator. So, here it is, I need to vent. Rixsta did NOTHING to deserve him jumping in and saying his posts were against the rules, because they weren't. Now, he is a moderator. He should know what is and what isn't against rules. But, it didn't stop there. After Rixy replied (I never saw Ems) , he deleted that as well. He seems more like a dictator than a moderator.

Just like suspending me for using the word "herbs." Moron.

Andria

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
What I E-mailed ya bro, they know someone messed up lol
I said back in Feb that I might come back if Retarded1 got hit by a bus. Not wild about classless either, but I can more or less tolerate her, if that other fuckhead was gone.

Andria

Yup, he is a loose cannon, power freak with no really value to the forum, he should be kicked out.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
No it doesn't surprise me a bit. Retarded1 has a real nasty turd in place of a brain, and that's not gonna change. But you were already peeking in here from time to time, so it's not exactly a new thing, having you here -- but now we get to enjoy your presence more! :)

Andria
And I just got back here to say how freaking great it is to see Andria and Rixsta on the same thread again!!!! OMG

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This IS my home now. I've been treated FAR better here than I ever was at ECF.

Andria
I know you wont come back, im passed trying to get you back ha, i did try :) but your happy here so thats all that matters.....
And I just got back here to say how freaking great it is to see Andria and Rixsta on the same thread again!!!! OMG
Its been a while Atcha....

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Robino just posted something on the other site.......
Deb, you can multi quote. Just highlight what you want, select quote me. Go down to the bottom of the page, type in what you want. Go back up, highlight again, and select quote me, etc. It took me a while here too, but they have more icons!!!! They even have poop! And a zombie.:zombie:

This place also lets you blow kisses, give hugs, and throw hearts. What does THAT tell ya?

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Like any other highly sponsored forums, it is a dictatorship that you are given the privilege to participate in, they make big money from the forum and they can control what is posted and what is not. Years ago an EE over at Head-Fi proved one of the high end amplifiers was a piece of shit, backed up all his proof with measurements. The amplifier belonged to a very prominent sponsor and the EE was banned, you couldn't even mention his name in threads without a reprimand from the Admins. Stupid, yes. Draconian, yes, but when there is major income on a forum, rules can get created or modified at the will of the owners and their minions. You either comply or move along.

I still participate over on HF, I have 5K+ posts, learned a lot, contributed a lot and made some lifelong friends that I Skype with regularly. Do I hate the rules over there? Yes! Are the Admins heavy handed and unfair? At times. Can I overlook them, not get involved in conflict and have a great time in the Vaccum tube threads? Most definitely!!

I know nothing of this sort went on back in the Womper thread on ECF but it's their sand box your playing in, fair or not that is the way shit happens. Great to be here but I will still be on ECF for the Rayon thread and a few others, also for all the great people that have not made the jump to light speed and ended up here.

:cheers:

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I know nothing of this sort went on back in the Womper thread on ECF but it's their sand box your playing in, fair or not that is the way shit happens. Great to be here but I will still be on ECF for the Rayon thread and a few others, also for all the great people that have not made the jump to light speed and ended up here.
I get that. I just get tired of playing in a sand box where every piece of sand is counted before you go in, and you're told "how" to play, and then every piece of sand is counted when you leave. And if the person who is counting the sand can't count, it doesn't matter, because they are the boss. There are good people there, and here. It just depends on how much counting of sand you're willing to put up with. That's all.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have so many beads from my family making me take them back to Texas. Then, when I do, I bring them to work and people ask me: How did you get "those"? Geez! lol . I donate a lot to the local nursing homes here. They love um.
The image that popped into my head is not pretty. Nursing home, dirty old geezers, beads...what could possibly go wrong?

MikeyConti

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
I get that. I just get tired of playing in a sand box where every piece of sand is counted before you go in, and you're told "how" to play, and then every piece of sand is counted when you leave. And if the person who is counting the sand can't count, it doesn't matter, because they are the boss. There are good people there, and here. It just depends on how much counting of sand you're willing to put up with. That's all.
Ima have some "Boss" issues tomorrow that's for sure... Hope there ready for it if they start it up!!

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That people with strange fetishes can still find the appropriate smilies?

Nope, I checked. You have to go outside the forum to find those..

latest

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The image that popped into my head is not pretty. Nursing home, dirty old geezers, beads...what could possibly go wrong?
Oh Kad they LOVE beads! I had a huge bead from the Zulu Krewe I gave an Alzheimer's patient. I put it around her neck and told her she was now a Zulu Warrior. She LOVED it, for about 20 seconds. Then she'd ask: What is this? Again, I'd repeat she was a Zulu Warrior. Man! Seemed like she remembered a little bit each time and enjoyed that 20 seconds dancing around with the biggest smile on her face! Now, dats somtin ya don't fergit. Oh yeah, she was from New Jersey with a strong accent. Irish. And taught me a few hand signals as well.

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh Kad they LOVE beads! I had a huge bead from the Zulu Krewe I gave an Alzheimer's patient. I put it around her neck and told her she was now a Zulu Warrior. She LOVED it, for about 20 seconds. Then she'd ask: What is this? Again, I'd repeat she was a Zulu Warrior. Man! Seemed like she remembered a little bit each time and enjoyed that 20 seconds dancing around with the biggest smile on her face! Now, dats somtin ya don't fergit. Oh yeah, she was from New Jersey with a strong accent. Irish. And taught me a few hand signals as well.
Ummm, yeah, not what I was picturing. I was more worried about some of the feisty ladies trying to earn 'em from the horny old goats...

doc_iguana

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I have so many beads from my family making me take them back to Texas. Then, when I do, I bring them to work and people ask me: How did you get "those"? Geez! lol . I donate a lot to the local nursing homes here. They love um.
so... wait... earning beads at a nursing home is called 'donating' now... you crazy kids...

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Those aren't in the nursing homes. Those are the ones at the real parades. hehehehehe.
I know me, and if'n I'm 100 years old in a nursing home I'm still gonna be a pervert. And if I have some beads, and some of the little ladies are willing to earn 'em...course at that age I figure I won't be able to see well enough to care if they are draggin on the floor.

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@TrollDragon I'm getting lost in Focalcig now!!

<<droppin bread crumbs for Mikey to get back>>

Are the Admins heavy handed and unfair? At times. Can I overlook them, not get involved in conflict and have a great time in the Vaccum tube threads? Most definitely!!
Absolutely

That people with strange fetishes can still find the appropriate smilies?
You tryin to tell me sumpthin???? lmao

awwwwwww that's so sweet!!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I remember that day and it wasnt even about the "herbs" he thought it was but then he never took the time to actually find out, idiot.

Nope, just suspended me based on his ignorant understanding. But that wasn't even the final straw -- the final straw was when he insulted me in email, when I complained. That was it for me. I don't have to be treated that way, and I won't tolerate it.

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I could never leave the porches. Too many that are too dear to me. We just had a week long gathering in Florida in April! Was beyond amazing to actually give real life hugs!! there were about 15 of us!

Hell, I left the porches back in 2014, when someone decided that I was too obnoxious to be polite to. So I never went back to the porches again.

Andria

VU Sponsors