Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice Jug O' Juice!
You should have lots of ventilation for a living room BBQ?
LOL, DP said that to me via PM, I know I'm from the UK and it doesn't help when stories from this side of the pond drop about a sex act that goes wrong and a woman has her vagina blown off with a shotgun....

I've heard of shooting your load but that's taking the piss....

but I ain't that dump to lite a Charcoal barbi in da house :D

Drunk, oh absolutely !

Oh and congrats, you claimed the 300th post.

Prize is a wanko tank with an Istick 30

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
LOL, DP said that to me via PM, I know I'm from the UK and it doesn't help when stories from this side of the pond drop about a sex act that goes wrong and a woman has her vagina blown off with a shotgun....

I've heard of shooting your load but that's taking the piss....

but I ain't that dump to lite a Charcoal barbi in da house :D

Drunk, oh absolutely !

Oh and congrats, you claimed the 300th post.

Prize is a wanko tank with an Istick 30
And buddy bails out the back door to catch a train back to Leeds... I think his dreads were pulled a little too tight to start with. :D

The Wanko RDA was supposedly a little gem in the rough once you removed the fuse clips, don't know bout that RTA though. :giggle:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Youse guyz goin' back to Ten Reefs?
Yes :)

And buddy bails out the back door to catch a train back to Leeds... I think his dreads were pulled a little too tight to start with. :D

The Wanko RDA was supposedly a little gem in the rough once you removed the fuse clips, don't know bout that RTA though. :giggle:
Yeah hahaha, guess he went off the idea of sex.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Congrats!
I never new they prescribed "Axgel Dxst" (xxx) for anything. :blink: ;)

;)
I'll say it here too, as it will probably get deleted on ECF for illegal drug discussion...
I thought that when you posted it but didn't say anything to bring MORE attention to it ha.
I had me some crack this morning but that's not drug related.

Leg it.....

Yeah, leave it to them (or RetardedOne anyway) to not understand Primary Care Physician...
I have not seen that guy about in the womper thread at all, which has surprised me.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

First impressions...

Well made, very light and nice to hold, buttons have very little travel, slight click but nothing that's going to annoy you.

Battery door clicks on fine, it's press fit, no magnets but they aren't needed..

Fool proof squonk, especially with the Trinity cap, the glass def improves the flavor and being my first time squonking, it's nice to be able to see what's going on.....kind of noob proof :)

Cons so far...

The bottle, I didn't measure how much juice went in, I was too eager to try it but I would say 6ml, the bottle is too soft I would say but then what do I know, there is plenty of room for a bigger bottle which I will be investing in.

After an hours use....

I love the vape from it, it's awesome, really enjoying squonking and not having to worry about wicking or leaks or all the stuff that comes with an RTA, flavor is on point, what's not to like.

Is it worth the price tag hmmm, subjective but it sure is nice to have something this lightweight and well made.

I had no trouble filling it, very easy and absolutely no mess at all, no leaking from the tube or anything, taking off the RDA the 510 is bone dry.

I will be putting a Kennedy 24 2 post RDA on it though, I prefer that over the Goon, that's personal taste but in my opinion it just vapes better........each to their own.

Last edited:

TrollDragon

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Old school love today, the Rose V2 and some nice RY4 Classic. :cheers:
rose-v2-jpg.678197

Debadoo

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here's my great news!
wahooooooooooo that's fantastic!!!

really enjoying squonking and not having to worry about wicking or leaks or all the stuff that comes with an RTA, flavor is on point, what's not to like.
ezacktly!!!! and he sees the light! Glad yur likin it. If you do have any leaking at all develop inside, an oring in the 510 connector typically takes care of it

That's where Lannie's been!
I miss her

Game Over Custard, if you haven't mixed any up, do it, do it right now !
Just WOW
holy crap with that many flavors, there's no room for nic or pg or vg. You gotta make a liter just to get those in :giggle:

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Authentic Kennedy 24 with SS 2 post in brass and black, Trinity Glass and Signature Tips BF Pin...

Now this is how I like to vape, perfect RDA for me, I'm in love with the dam thing...especially in squonk mode

Built some NI80 (NI80 inner cores and outer wrap) Strawless Aliens totally rockin

Awesome

Trinity Comp cap....I prefer it without and will probably sell it on.

Going to look really nice with the Nano Black sqounk door :headbang:

All I can say is.....bye bye RTA's you won't be coming back.

Draconigena

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It's summer, we are all outside
I don't think this thread was this dead last summer. I suspect it might be that no one is saying anything of sufficient importance to merit intellectual response, so we just ignore the thread more and more as time goes by. Could it be that everyone has learned all they perceive they need to know about vaping and have nothing new to say or ask?

VU Sponsors