Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
that song is a curse. i cant help myself but sing the he-man version at full tilt any time i hear it playing, someone says 'whats goin on?' or even 'hey'...its like a form of tourette syndrome i think. i didnt even hit the play button on the video and im singing it right nao.

Dammit, don't you know that when a button says "Don't" it becomes irresistible?

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just want to say I am happy that Retarded got bitch slapped into dropping the gun, but the sanitizing of that thread has my blood boiling. A lot of genuine observations and insights got "purged" in the cleanup, that should have been left to stand for posterity. They have some fucked up rules, and just don't even like criticism of them standing in plain sight. That's a totalitarian tactic.
And the nature of the cleanup is seemingly random. My original criticism of the moderation remains, as does your comment about repressive organizations. Meanwhile some of the posts that disappeared were, to the best of my recollection, simply people expressing disappointment.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wait till you start using the "like" and "dislike" button, and it learns your preferences... COOL shit.

It was hogging the CPU on my phone so much yesterday, even plugged in, my phone wouldn't charge, so I finally turned it off and looked up Pandora on the computer; that's even cooler, with the full bios they offer on the different bands. :) It's starting to know what classic rock I prefer, and not offering so much Hendrix and Air Supply. :D

And hey g'mornin' wejects, and GFYs. Gotta run over and tell the fugees to GFTs too. :D

Andria

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
i was just trying to protect people. theres a chance now that you have clicked it, that you will end up like me, singing it in public uncontrollably...im so sorry...

Just clicking the spoiler button doesn't launch the video. I have a STRONG disinclination to play ANY videos, unless I know it's something I want, like, or need. Just thank all those years on XP Pro with insufficient memory. :D

Andria

GeekALiscious

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
GFY Womper Weejects! Gotta agree, flavors over there are becoming bitter. C'mon we got a rumble wif teh Feds.... why are we wasting our fights IN threads where we are supposed to stick TOGETHER????????

I'm disappointed. Cut mah teef on the other side. Learned TONS from the vets over there. It's lost its luster.

Y'all can take this for what it's worth..... I can wish you all a hearty GFY, but I don't want or need to lace my posts with a Niagara Falls full of profanity. Because I can say FUCK FUCK FUCK over here and not over there doesn't make me enjoy writing it or reading it.

The fight is for us to BAND TOGETHER to communicate with EVERYONE around us and to let them know that the GOVERNMENT is working to RUIN a safer alternative to an addiction they previously have WHOLEHEARTEDLY supported.

People are douche-nuggets. I see that every day. The only hope *I* have of changing that is to RISE ABOVE and to not be what I don't want everyone else to be.

Y'all can tell me to fuck off, and I frankly don't give a damn.

I want to continue to vape, and I want to have access to improving technology because I DON'T WANT TO SMOKE ANYMORE. I want to make my own flavors, with or without nicotine, I want to build coils, and I want safe, feature-rich devices.

This is what our fight be

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
GFY Womper Weejects! Gotta agree, flavors over there are becoming bitter. C'mon we got a rumble wif teh Feds.... why are we wasting our fights IN threads where we are supposed to stick TOGETHER????????

I'm disappointed. Cut mah teef on the other side. Learned TONS from the vets over there. It's lost its luster.

Y'all can take this for what it's worth..... I can wish you all a hearty GFY, but I don't want or need to lace my posts with a Niagara Falls full of profanity. Because I can say FUCK FUCK FUCK over here and not over there doesn't make me enjoy writing it or reading it.

The fight is for us to BAND TOGETHER to communicate with EVERYONE around us and to let them know that the GOVERNMENT is working to RUIN a safer alternative to an addiction they previously have WHOLEHEARTEDLY supported.

People are douche-nuggets. I see that every day. The only hope *I* have of changing that is to RISE ABOVE and to not be what I don't want everyone else to be.

I want to continue to vape, and I want to have access to improving technology because I DON'T WANT TO SMOKE ANYMORE. I want to make my own flavors, with or without nicotine, I want to build coils, and I want safe, feature-rich devices.

I mostly agree about language -- just because I *CAN*, doesn't mean I always *WILL* -- unless I'm really angry, then all bets are off and 4 letter words start flying outta my mouth and off my fingers like nobody's business. :D

Also about sticking together, but those idjits over there are no longer worth sticking to, so I'll stick with y'all here and some on Twitter, too. DrMA is on ECF, and also Twitter, which is great since I no longer go to ECF at all. Twitter is a GREAT way to raise hell about the FDA, and also that crap going on in Europe, and the Brits trying to leave the EU fascists behind.

Vaping is gonna change the world, and it's time for the muckity-mucks to realize that and GET THE HELL OUTTA THE WAY!!!

Andria

GeekALiscious

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@AndriaD, not all of us over there sucked big pink donkey dicks! :giggle:

But, "rules" inconsistency and extreme angst over there discourages me.

I work full-time, and I'm a caregiver for my partner with MS. My resources are limited. I need to find avenues to spread the word, but I have to do it within what I have available....

So yeah, fuck the FDA and all those sleeping with them

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

I work full-time, and I'm a caregiver for my partner with MS. My resources are limited. I need to find avenues to spread the word, but I have to do it within what I have available....

I had a lot of friends over there... a great many of whom have come over here, but there are still a few over there I counted as friends, who don't care for VU. But I cannot deal with the admin over there, treating people like freakin kindergartners, or just being rude because they CAN. I'm 55 yrs old, I don't have to be disrespected that way, and over here, I'm not. I may or may not use foul language, depending on my mood... but here, nobody really cares. :) Freedom of Speech is one of the foremost freedoms we have, and Americans should NEVER compromise it!

Andria

GeekALiscious

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't agree with peeps being rude or throwing around the admin powers, just because they can!

I completely understand you and remember the BS that happened to you.

So help a sister. Help me find resources to share to show the positive side of vaping so we can edumahcate and mebbe stop this train-wreck..... or at least slow its progress!

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Such language darlin' :eek:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I don't agree with peeps being rude or throwing around the admin powers, just because they can!

I completely understand you and remember the BS that happened to you.

So help a sister. Help me find resources to share to show the positive side of vaping so we can edumahcate and mebbe stop this train-wreck..... or at least slow its progress!

I dunno, really; I despair of ever finding anything approaching common sense in our gov't, to be honest; that's why I've made a lifelong artform of Civil Disobedience. The senator that posed those pointed questions to the FDA and is being ignored may be the closest thing to common sense I've seen in our gov't for many, many years... too bad he's from Wisconsin and not one of my own senators! But at least he may be able to get something done about this mess -- the FDA ignoring him completely just might end up in their being held in Contempt of Congress!

Twitter is a good resource for vapers; a way to stay in touch with vapers around the world, keep abreast of political developments around vaping, and bash the FDA and "PH" at every conceivable opportunity. Try these hashtags for great vape-related stuff: #BigVapor #notblowingsmoke #ecigs #SubpoenaFDA ... I'm sure there are probably a lot of others, but those should get you started very well! I'm following about 250 people involved in vaping, and it's almost more than I can keep up with!

Also, I'm able to keep up with some of the politically-active members of ECF that haven't shown up here, on Twitter -- particularly DrMA.

Andria

Moueix

Shenanigannery Jedi. Welcome New Refugee's!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Hai Goddess!! No arguments here. Hanging around the new members area there, and watching the rude tone used by Admins on the poor noobs that haven't read the massive missive that is the Rule Book, has completely gotten to me. That, and the abuse of long standing, contributing helpful members. We cannot afford to lose a SOUL any more in this fight. Alienating people because of some silly rule has been going on way too long.

It makes sense to say "We have one common enemy, let's stick together to fight that" but it doesn't mean that tyranny should go unchecked. When they pull the crap they do, it makes things feel more like "them", and less like "us". ECF should be wary to not look and act just like the FDA, there be pitchforks and torches around...

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh I totally agree! He is major drool worthy.

Better actor than that stick Costner, too. :D The only thing I've seen Costner in that I actually liked was The Untouchables... but that was more because of Sean Connery than that stick Costner. :D And that goofy guy that played the accountant that brought Capone down... dunno his name, but he's a good actor!

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Better actor than that stick Costner, too. :D The only thing I've seen Costner in that I actually liked was The Untouchables... but that was more because of Sean Connery than that stick Costner. :D And that goofy guy that played the accountant that brought Capone down... dunno his name, but he's a good actor!

Andria
I never really thought Costner was a good actor and couldn't understand all the "praise" he received as one. Sean Penn is one of the best I've seen. And I always thought Jack Nicholson was THE best.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I never really thought Costner was a good actor and couldn't understand all the "praise" he received as one. Sean Penn is one of the best I've seen. And I always thought Jack Nicholson was THE best.

Both Penn and Nicholson are great scenery chewers. :D Did you ever see At Close Range? Penn and Christopher Walken, another fabulous actor. That movie was a tour de force, but thanks to stupid studio legal crap, never received the promotion it deserved.

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Both Penn and Nicholson are great scenery chewers. :D Did you ever see At Close Range? Penn and Christopher Walken, another fabulous actor. That movie was a tour de force, but thanks to stupid studio legal crap, never received the promotion it deserved.

Andria
I don't think I have seen it. Need to put that on my bucket list.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Costner is a decent actor in his own right, I just thought he did a sissy Wyatt Earp. In Dance with Wolves he was great. One of my all time favorite movies.

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Andria
Never was much of a Penn fan. Usually I turn his movies off. Christopher Walken is a great actor. Classic bad guy with an attitude.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
he got the praise for baring ass in that dances with wolves thing

my mother still talks about costners ass. :crazy:

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
2934bed6e0a966e566cf5fd5c0355987.jpg

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OK, I'm salving myself with the fact that Retired1 was told someone was going to shove his head up their ass, and that person still survives. Progress is measured in baby steps...
Yeah that was it basically, along with those stupid rules, I think that's how it came about, I know a lot of you, including myself thought that was the end of my membership....but no and even though I came back to ECF its not the same and I've not really spent any time on there.
Annoyed again today as I start my new vaping job and Im not allowed to mention it over there and just talk about it as Im pretty excited but no, one word about my new job and i'll have retired's dick slapping me in the face...and another copy and paste rules posted. Ya know, gotta be a good boy.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yeah that was it basically, along with those stupid rules, I think that's how it came about, I know a lot of you, including myself thought that was the end of my membership....but no and even though I came back to ECF its not the same and I've not really spent any time on there.
Annoyed again today as I start my new vaping job and Im not allowed to mention it over there and just talk about it as Im pretty excited but no, one word about my new job and i'll have retired's dick slapping me in the face...and another copy and paste rules posted. Ya know, gotta be a good boy.
Hope you have a GREAT day at your new job Rixy! How exciting!!!!

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

When you get tired of being treated like a 5 yr old.... or like a puppy that just peed on the floor... THEN you'll be done with that place. :)

Andria

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You can tell us all about it bro, and we want all the dirty little details :giggle:

VU Sponsors