Become a Patron!

Womper Woom Wejects

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yep he is trying over there, but it appears to be trying for him and Emms.

Some of my posts in that scuffle got deleted as well.

I was looking at the womper room last night and it looked like three of Rixsta's post from last night was deleted. I seen all of them from the scuffle that was deleted a few days ago.

Peeps think its so hard to be part of two forums but I dont see it. I keep two tabs open, one for the Womper Room and one for here. Not hard at all.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I was looking at the womper room last night and it looked like three of Rixsta's post from last night was deleted. I seen all of them from the scuffle that was deleted a few days ago.

Peeps think its so hard to be part of two forums but I dont see it. I keep two tabs open, one for the Womper Room and one for here. Not hard at all.
Yes no problem being bi-forumnal.

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

I agree with you choppy. I haven't been on much because on the way home from work, my car broke down, then, I made it home finally and saw my internet was down, looked up at the wall clock and the clock wasn't ticking. So, I haven't had much time. lol
On a bright note, I made it home, put a new battery in the clock, and this morning the internet was back up. The car stayed smoking in the driveway for a bit, but I have another vehicle. So, all is fine and dandy in the land of Atchaffy. lol

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

If I had any inclination to visit ECF, I could even do it by having one on one screen, the other on the other screen. Having 2 monitors is AWESOME. I was looking at Office Depot for a skinnier stylus for my phone, and got to drooling over a 24" I saw -- cheaper than what I paid for this 19" widescreen in 2008! :eek: But I don't think Windows supports THREE screens. :D

Andria

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
If I had any inclination to visit ECF, I could even do it by having one on one screen, the other on the other screen. Having 2 monitors is AWESOME. I was looking at Office Depot for a skinnier stylus for my phone, and got to drooling over a 24" I saw -- cheaper than what I paid for this 19" widescreen in 2008! :eek: But I don't think Windows supports THREE screens. :D

Andria
I have 2 screens at work and windows does support 3. :) Make sure you have a good vid card

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Means it ain't a good graphics card, no matter what number comes after it.:)

Well, it's what is on the motherboard, and as it's a laptop, it's what there is. I couldn't even install memory, but had to pay Microcenter $30 to do it for me... which really galled me after 20 yrs of installing my own shit... but in DESKTOPS! BIG diff!!!

Andria

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe he enjoys being slapped with a rolled-up newspaper.

Andria
Oh I do, LOL. I didn't have a sarcastic email, more of a ....I messed up, lets reset your password lol..... So far it's been Ok Andria...we shall see.

Wow, you are all here, it's like a parallel universe and sorry for the very late reply to you all, feel kinda bad now but I've be so busy.

Work has been great, tried lots of rta's....that's all im interested in these days and of course I get free juice while I work, well it ain't work is it really, it's paradise, best job I've ever had, I'd work there for free. Been vaping me tits off (I wish....man boobs eekk) so many juices I wouldn't dream of buying that I find I actually enjoy. Hazenut and coffee cream, yummy but it's not something I would ever thing to try normally. I'm a custard head, always will be...

@Lannie - Yup as I said, I have made the new custard base now, it's steeping and smells very rich, hope it's not going to be too overpowering..

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
fox_hannity_malkin_spanking_130403c.gif

Atchafalaya

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh I do, LOL. I didn't have a sarcastic email, more of a ....I messed up, lets reset your password lol..... So far it's been Ok Andria...we shall see.

Wow, you are all here, it's like a parallel universe and sorry for the very late reply to you all, feel kinda bad now but I've be so busy.

Work has been great, tried lots of rta's....that's all im interested in these days and of course I get free juice while I work, well it ain't work is it really, it's paradise, best job I've ever had, I'd work there for free. Been vaping me tits off (I wish....man boobs eekk) so many juices I wouldn't dream of buying that I find I actually enjoy. Hazenut and coffee cream, yummy but it's not something I would ever thing to try normally. I'm a custard head, always will be...

@Lannie - Yup as I said, I have made the new custard base now, it's steeping and smells very rich, hope it's not going to be too overpowering..
So glad you're enjoying your job Rixy!

chopdoc

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

I think its much better here than over there but there are a few that I sadly doubt if you will see over here.

Awesome you have the dream job. If I was retired I would have fun playing around in a vape shop acting like I am actually working lol Would be a blast getting to try all the fun stuff that I havent tried yet. You have a lot more freedom here Rixsta so come over here to tell us all about the vape shop your working in.

Rixsta

People's Reviewer
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think its much better here than over there but there are a few that I sadly doubt if you will see over here.

Awesome you have the dream job. If I was retired I would have fun playing around in a vape shop acting like I am actually working lol Would be a blast getting to try all the fun stuff that I havent tried yet. You have a lot more freedom here Rixsta so come over here to tell us all about the vape shop your working in.
Work is NOT like work lol... It's like going to the pub for beers on happy hour but its a vape shop and everything is free. I really enjoy helping others though, it's just a win win for me. Not needing the money, I just put it in the kids savings so they are happy too. I even get to sample beta juices from companies that are testing them out. My moto at the moment is, making the most of it.
Today I got to try out a Efusion dna 200, been out a while but fell under my radar, I love it , love IT... I bought one, 50% discount, woohoo..
Hey, Rixy, I just got over here and saw your post. You keep teasing me about that custard... I'M gonna have to slap you if you don't cough up the recipe pretty soon! ;)

It's steeping sweetie, it's steeping, my ultrasonic has bust so it's a case of waiting, it smells even better today......Probably taste like monkey ass after all this hahaha..

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Bought a lot of flavors from ECX. Also buy from bull city vapes. Myfreedomsmokes has a %20 off DIY sale going on, or at least the did last night.

That's good to know! But what I really wish I could find is someplace that sells BOTH Molinberry and FlavourArt. It doesn't seem to exist, damn it all. I really want to get more Molinberry Glamour Chocolate, and I really want some FA Marzipan... and I truly hate ordering just one flavor from anyone, the shipping just kills. :facepalm:

Andria

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's good to know! But what I really wish I could find is someplace that sells BOTH Molinberry and FlavourArt. It doesn't seem to exist, damn it all. I really want to get more Molinberry Glamour Chocolate, and I really want some FA Marzipan... and I truly hate ordering just one flavor from anyone, the shipping just kills. :facepalm:

Andria
They have the Glamour Choc here but no FA...
http://www.vaperstek.org/glamour-chocolate/

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
They have the Glamour Choc here but no FA...
http://www.vaperstek.org/glamour-chocolate/

Yep I'm aware. If I could get that and the Fa marzipan in one shop, I'd order them right now. But since I'm gonna have to pay separate shipping, I think I'll wait. Maybe I'll want some other INW flavor that I can grab at VT. Or some other flavor I can grab at the same time from BCV, when I order the Marzipan. Just one flavor at a time, that just ain't happenin, shipping is too costly.

Andria

VU Sponsors