Become a Patron!

Wondering if this exists (DIY flavor DB)

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Was thinking that it'd be an interesting thing to have a website that allowed someone to input the flavors they have at their disposal and it would generate user-submitted recipes that contain any number of just those flavors.

Ie, I have FA blueberry, CAP Custard, FA strawberry...what user-submitted recipes can I make with those 3 flavors?

Does this exist already? I know I could use that myself.

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im new to DIY so no, Im not joking. That first site is pretty handy but does not accomplish what I was saying totally. You can search by one flavor at a time, but I do not see where one can enter say, 10 flavors and then get a list of every recipe that contains 1 or more of just those flavors. Unless I missed it.

John C

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I tried typing multiple flavor names and it does seem to work like i was thinking. Thank you.

ScreamQueen

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Once you get the hang of the site and how to enter the flavors into your stash, you'll like it. I spend quite a bit of time over there playing with that function. You can also sort by user rating in order to find some tried and tested favorites.

hertigg

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thank you so much! I had browsed through recipes on there before, but I too was looking for a "what can I make with what I have function" and had no idea that it existed! I am excited to use this now!

VU Sponsors