Become a Patron!

Wonderland Vapor's September Giveaways

We don't know about anyone else but we love the fall season and to celebrate we're going to be making some big announcements and some new things coming to the shop.

To celebrate we're doing a big giveaway - actually 4 separate giveaways, each is hosted by rafflecopter - so you'll have to register with them - but you DO NOT need facebook to enter. You can enter with your VU ID, twitter following, and a few other options. Facebook is one of the options but its not the ONLY option.

We're going to be setting up our web-shop for juice ordering very very soon and will gladly take customers from across the US (and possibly international if we can get the post office locally to cooperate).

For now - Giveaway #1 - Grand prize
Grand Prize - 30" or 36" Locked Spiral Chainmaille lanyard from FrawgzDezignz - $34.00 max value
http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/bedc4da90/

Each giveaway will have its own rafflecopter entry section. 3 of the 4 giveaways are open to international customers - at this time our local post office is not letting us ship our juice internationally so the juice giveaway is not open to international customers but all other 3 are open to anyone anywhere!

If you're on facebook stop by the page & say hi, find us here, as the 1st Indiana brick & mortar shop, or if you want find @Frawg and say hi on her personal page.
If you're in southern Indiana/northern Kentuckiana stop by and say hi!

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
I was not able to pin it to Pinterest. I will keep trying to figure it out.

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was not able to pin it to Pinterest. I will keep trying to figure it out.
Janet - the easiest way I can think to do this directly is to go to the WV profile page on here - and if you have the pinterest bookmarklet/chrome add on you can click the pinterest button and it'll show "pinnable" images on the page - then you can pin it and mark the pin with http://www.facebook.com/wonderlandvapor

And I get to go call the boss and explain how to explain this on the giveaway, or more likely she'll have me edit the giveaway from home. If I'm asked to fix it I'll let you know that its been done.

A_Wild_Yeap_Appears!

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just wanting to say those are some kick ass designs. I'm not entering since I don't own a mod yet and want the ones that do to have better chances. I'll definitely be checking out your shop when I'm better equipped!

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
entered -Ty for contest!

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
OK pinterest posting options for all 4 giveaways were fixed. Thank you for letting us know there was an issue Janet!

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just wanting to say those are some kick ass designs. I'm not entering since I don't own a mod yet and want the ones that do to have better chances. I'll definitely be checking out your shop when I'm better equipped!
Yeap - thank you :) I've had the chainmaille business since 2007, in a total of 2 states, it started in NY, then I moved to IN, and then in May of this year I started part-time at Wonderland and have been helping the owner get marketing going, she allows us to sell our mod charms, jewelry and lanyards in the shop so we figured a way to help each other out and get fans and customers.

She's going to get an online shop for ordering juice and stuff up soon (as soon as I get done with it really) LOL. If you're ever curious we can do lanyards for egos up to a pouch for a 26650 mod - and am wracking my brain to make a pouch for a box mod that isn't ungainly or stupidly heavy.

A_Wild_Yeap_Appears!

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeap - thank you :) I've had the chainmaille business since 2007, in a total of 2 states, it started in NY, then I moved to IN, and then in May of this year I started part-time at Wonderland and have been helping the owner get marketing going, she allows us to sell our mod charms, jewelry and lanyards in the shop so we figured a way to help each other out and get fans and customers.

She's going to get an online shop for ordering juice and stuff up soon (as soon as I get done with it really) LOL. If you're ever curious we can do lanyards for egos up to a pouch for a 26650 mod - and am wracking my brain to make a pouch for a box mod that isn't ungainly or stupidly heavy.
That's awesome!

Maybe a modular harness set up since box mods are in so many different form factors? Sliding straps with locking adjustment sliders to adjust the straps?

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Janet - the easiest way I can think to do this directly is to go to the WV profile page on here - and if you have the pinterest bookmarklet/chrome add on you can click the pinterest button and it'll show "pinnable" images on the page - then you can pin it and mark the pin with http://www.facebook.com/wonderlandvapor

And I get to go call the boss and explain how to explain this on the giveaway, or more likely she'll have me edit the giveaway from home. If I'm asked to fix it I'll let you know that its been done.
I think I got it after trying many times.

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mostly the
That's awesome!

Maybe a modular harness set up since box mods are in so many different form factors? Sliding straps with locking adjustment sliders to adjust the straps?
pouche have been custom orders anyway, so I'm thinking if I get the basics down - mostly its the linear bottom - rather than round, that's given me the most trouble (and the box weight issue, and not having as much free time to work on the concept, I need to increase the weight support as my test version is using a used VTR at work.

I need too get photos up of my own custom pouch...

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
*Bumping as there's only 2 days left to enter and odds are around 5 in 50 for all giveaways.

@Patricia Boyce Loper - you've won 3rd prize a Wonderland Vapor T-shirt in your choice of sizes s-4xl
@JadeNic - You've won 2nd prize (2 bottles of Juice)
@Damwow - You've won 1st prize - the 4 pack of mod charms by @Frawg
@Dammit_Janet You've won the Grand Prize of a lanyard by @Frawg

Emails to winners have been sent!

Thank you all who participated!
We'll be launching our new website very soon so stay tuned to our thread under IN brick & mortars and on our Facebook page.

Dammit_Janet

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
@Patricia Boyce Loper - you've won 3rd prize a Wonderland Vapor T-shirt in your choice of sizes s-4xl
@JadeNic - You've won 2nd prize (2 bottles of Juice)
@Damwow - You've won 1st prize - the 4 pack of mod charms by @Frawg
@Dammit_Janet You've won the Grand Prize of a lanyard by @Frawg

Emails to winners have been sent!

Thank you all who participated!
We'll be launching our new website very soon so stay tuned to our thread under IN brick & mortars and on our Facebook page.
Woot!!! Thank you! Thank you! I'm so excited.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I received an email, it said I should be receiving one from @Frawg , I haven't so if you sent it, I didn't. Get it lol.

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey ladies sorry I just got home from work and had no internet. I'm headed to email you now!

Frawg

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Dammit_Janet @Damwow I will get your emails sent tomorrow from work. It seems I sent myself all the wrong emails from the work computer. Or if you want you can convo me here and I'll get you the info I need.

Damwow

Vapor's Dream
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thank you. I was concerned I would miss it in my spam folder.

VU Sponsors