Become a Patron!

Wont stop leaking

bucksfan1976

Member For 4 Years
So i got this beast about a week ago. Its a awesome tank but for the life of me I cant stop it from leaking. I was told when I got it that when I wick it to make sure to put to basically make sure the cotton is firmly against the fill areas and such. And when I fill the tank to close the holes to the cotton so that pressure wont make the cotton overfill and leak.

Its getting fustrating and Im already thinking of a new simular style tank

Tank is a 36mm VCST

Attachments

• tank.jpg
    tank.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 10

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I figured it out, dont wick while drunk, the cotton was basically sitting on the air ducts and thats why it was leaking
I been there....get a few crown and cokes and beers inta ya then get the thought to crush a build...wrong. After several attempts to with the basic STM that I've been wicking for ages, leak after leak....set it down and attempt later.
Did the same blaming the stooper for a changing moment in my vape quality as in my accidental discovery of a better cola juice. I was vaping a cola blend I made as single cola flavorings, not watching put in HS desert ship into the coke atty one drunken night. WOW....the cola just popped. Since that day I've been mixing HS tobaccos with several single flavors to make them pop that vaping the standalone fruit and drink mixes just doesn't do. I use HS tobacs as a base for almost all my mixes and also the major player in my ADV. 3-5% HS tobacco(Desert ship, highway, No5 are my 3 go too HS) with 5-9% standalone fruit flavor and you'll surprise yourself

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Also, after filling screw the top cap on half way. Turn it upside down for a few seconds and then tighten the cap.
I do this with all my RTA's whether they have juice control or not.
I have excellent results doing it this way.

VU Sponsors