Become a Patron!

WOOD edition of a sub ohm tank?

wood.jpg
Hi vape fam. Saw this pic the other day on Instagram. I got to say this tank looks so unique rather than those resin/Stainless steel tanks out there, since it is made from Real wood (as said by the original post). :cloud::cloud:

It's a tank using Dual/triple mesh coil wicked with some fresh wood pulp + organic cotton. I really dig the look personally. It must matches so good with all my dark shade mod LOL.:xD:

The wood finish is just Legit and special. Anyways just sharing something that's interesting :cheers:

wood2.JPG

Last edited:

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
View attachment 124365
Hi vape fam. Saw this pic the other day on Instagram. I got to say this tank looks so unique rather than those resin/Stainless steel tanks out there, since it is made from Real wood (as said by the original post). The name is Screen tank in exclusive edition - wood, from Sense company, if anyone interested.:cloud::cloud:

I saw a review video on vapingwithtwisted420 earlier said Screen tank with its Legit dual/triple mesh coils are superb fantastic. Mainly because their Dual/triple mesh coil uses chaining fence type of mesh, which is different from those netting/notch type of coil, it covers the entire surface of the cotton, heats more evenly. Wicked with some fresh wood pulp + organic cotton. The flavor gets so many compliments by reviewers that I want it so bad. Wattage goes from 60-150W. Especially with this look, I really dig it. It must matches so good with all my dark shade mod LOL.:xD:

The person who works at Sense said it should be available in 1-2 weeks, priced at around $30-ish. LOL I'll wait and get one for myself! The wood finish is just Legit and special. Anyways just sharing something that's interesting :cheers:

View attachment 124366
Are they wood or pleather......

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They said it's real wood, I believe it might be engineered wood or something
Thanks for the information, but I have a Falcon resin tank with triple mesh coils that rocks...mmm

And pretty much I'm tired of buying coils ....... So good luck ..... And thanks again.....

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Wood Pulp = some kind of pressed/glued wood matter, which would likely contain some nasty chemicals. I suspect its made to the highest Chinese standards which could also include some lead or arsenic knowing them.

VU Sponsors