Become a Patron!

Wookey Cookie Clone

by Vapor Hut.

Description:
What does Chewbacca eat? What ever he wants to…that’s what!

But if he has his choice it’s a cookie that taste like this juice.

Imagine a Graham Cracker based cookie smothered in freshly whipped cream and topped off with a drizzle of caramel…that’s kind of what this liquid tastes like.

Kind of

I've seen a couple of posts on here but nothing really solid. It's not the "Moon Sugar" recipe that I've seen also. I've tried 1,000 of different recipes and can't quite get it.

I get an oatmeal/cinnanmon/caramel taste with maybe a hint of coconut. Some say you get a maple syrup taste (sometimes for me). I get many people saying the vapor trail smells like Maple syrup pancakes. I tasted it right from the bottle and it's super sweet (I think you could pour it on your pancakes as is). It's a really dark liquid and a coil clogger for sure. As I said, I've tried just about every combo of oatmeal cookie/sugar cookie/caramel/graham cracker/vanilla/maple/fresh cream/whipped cream/cinnamon there is.

Everyone in my family loves this (it is really, really good) but it's costing me a fortune...(Well, at least taking away $$ from my Bull City Fund).

Asking our resident Master Vape Ninja Recipe Gurus for answers....

VU Sponsors