Become a Patron!

Workin' on it!

I have been vaping off and on for awhile, maybe 6 months, but could never get a juice flavor (any where from 16-24mg) that really worked for me. I started out with a Evic and a Kanger pro tank 3, and for some reason it just never really kicked in. I have since picked up the Atlantis tank with the sub ohm battery along with what seemed like my 30th juice flavor and I actually noticed my smoking slowing down. I now have a Darkhorse RDA that I have had for about a week now, and really loving it. Actually I swap between it and the Atlantis depending on what my day has in store (I can have days with tons of driving for work) and the Atlantis is used primarily then. My local shop built my first set of coils for the Darkhorse and I am looking forward to all of the advice from here to help me along with learning rebuilding and furthering my adventure in vaping and to being fully smoke free. Glad to be here.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
If you need any help, just ask, lots of friendly, experienced vapers here.

sds1912

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome

sent from my moto g using tapatalk

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome. Finding a flavor that will keep you off smokes is just as if not more important than your hardware. Find a flavor and a better setup is really good gravy.

ameripunx07

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome hawk.... I'm pretty new here been vaping like you slowing down smoking.. I upgraded my rig and it's made all the difference.. Vaping kanger sub.... . 5 ohm on istick 30.. That's proven to be my sweetness, today's day three without smoking cigarettes and I don't feel the pinch at all.. Honestly when I smoked my last it was awful compared to good flavorful cool vape.. Best of luck and welcome!

Just Me

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
sexy-welcome.gif

jack

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Welcome and hello ! Glad you have something that works . I have been vaping for almost 3 years and still have to hunt for juice that works for me , but that is kind of like part of the fun . Good luck !

lcgixxer87

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I started this go round with the Atlantis. Switched to rda haven't looked back. vape on

turp

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome. I have the Atlantis too and it's in my top 3 rotation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors