Become a Patron!

World Series. Who's watching?

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just curious who's watching and which team you're going for if any.

I've lived in Houston area my whole life and have always been an Astros fan. No matter which team ultimately prevails, these have been some dang good games.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m hoping this game isn’t as crazy and games 2 & 5 but I’ll take it if it means an Astros win.

Don’t know if my heart can take another game like those though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pwheeler

My dad is Mr. Wheeler, I am Paul
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I’m hoping this game isn’t as crazy and games 2 & 5 but I’ll take it if it means an Astros win.

Don’t know if my heart can take another game like those though.

I hope not either. I actually gave up and went to bed after the Dodgers went ahead by 3 runs in game 5. I was shocked to see that the Astros won that next morning!

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope not either. I actually gave up and went to bed after the Dodgers went ahead by 3 runs in game 5. I was shocked to see that the Astros won that next morning!

I stayed up for the whole game but I was dragging ass the whole next day.

pwheeler

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Last night wasn't very good. It's do or die tonight. They have to do it tonight!

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This series really deserves a game 7. It has been that good.
Very entertaining, just not as entertaining as it would be if my Cubs were still going! :popcorn:

Seriously though, at least the two best records are going head to head.

pwheeler

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
This series really deserves a game 7. It has been that good.
Very entertaining, just not as entertaining as it would be if my Cubs were still going! :popcorn:

Seriously though, at least the two best records are going head to head.
One of my biggest thrills in sports was watching the Cubs win the series! This series ranks right up there, and for me, is the best one yet.

Howard Hughes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
One of my biggest thrills in sports was watching the Cubs win the series! This series ranks right up there, and for me, is the best one yet.

Last year's Game 7 in Cleveland was the greatest game I've ever watched, but I maybe (just maybe, lol) biased! :D
As a lifelong Cubs fan I was crazy happy, but my nerves were shot after being down 3 games to 1 going into Game 5!

Whitesoxfan2579

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Yasiel Puig had a very bad night. First lost the World Series and then his house got robbed.

Chum

Member For 5 Years
Last year's Game 7 in Cleveland was the greatest game I've ever watched, but I maybe (just maybe, lol) biased! :D
As a lifelong Cubs fan I was crazy happy, but my nerves were shot after being down 3 games to 1 going into Game 5!

Sure you are probably a Stl Cards hater but the best WS game ever was 2011 Game 6. I am probably a little biased as well!;)

Howard Hughes

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sure you are probably a Stl Cards hater but the best WS game ever was 2011 Game 6. I am probably a little biased as well!;)
Hater is pretty strong lol, I've actually went down to Busch Stadium to a couple of Cubs-Cards games, although that was several years ago. :D

VU Sponsors