Become a Patron!

worried about breaking it

so i just got a vape pen, and there's this little hole in the tank, the instructions told me clearly to not spill the liquid in it, but i have seen others vape almost upside down. is it safe if some e liquid gets in there?

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
so i just got a vape pen, and there's this little hole in the tank, the instructions told me clearly to not spill the liquid in it, but i have seen others vape almost upside down. is it safe if some e liquid gets in there?
where is the hole? if it's just the chimney that it's not gonna break if a little gets in but you don't want to spill it in there it'll flood. any chance of pics or at least the model of your gear?

it's a cheap ebay knock off of an anyvape ego-c i think, there's the tank and then theres this rubber thing, like a chimney or a volcano sort of with a hole in it at the top

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
it's a cheap ebay knock off of an anyvape ego-c i think, there's the tank and then theres this rubber thing, like a chimney or a volcano sort of with a hole in it at the top
is this the tank on it?
evodcolors.jpg

it's probably the same set up i used to quit many years ago. an ego c battery and a kanger evod tank. they were sold as starter kits
kumiho-ego-c-battery.jpg

if thats the case then your fine. just when filling it try to avoid the chimney. it won't blow up or break but it'll flood the coil and be messy and not vape good. once it's all together nothing will get inside. it's only when filling so yeah you can turn it upside down fine after it's back together

Train

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Something like this, right?
refillevod.jpg

The hole in the middle is the AIRWAY - so you don't want liquid in there or it'll end up in your mouth. And it's nasty.
WHen you put it back together, that hole won't be open anymore - it'll be pushed up against the coil, and makes a path for the vapor to your drip tip...and you CAN then tip it this way and that without liquid going into the hole.

In fact, I used to carry them upside down when driving up into mountains, to PREVENT leaking from the air pressure change!

VU Sponsors