Become a Patron!

Worst Name in vaping?

Worst Name in vaping?

• Total voters

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Worse name as in the actual name, or worst reputation?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Smok... you are selling to vapers, not smokers.
Smok should definitely be in the list.

Asolo get the vote for worst company

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Smok... you are selling to vapers, not smokers.
Smok should definitely be in the list.

Asolo get the vote for worst company
I say Smok because no one knows how to say it and we don't smoke/smok we vape!

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk
The obvious one is VooPoo. I also think Joyetech sounds like a sex toy company. I guess iJoy sounds like an Apple version of sex toys too.

Added smok, ijoy and joyetech as options :)

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Another suggestion... Even though I'm quite partial to their mods, I think "Sigelei" may be one of the stupidest names ever. 1) it sounds like an asian person with a lisp trying to speak french, and 2) very few can spell it correctly, and 3) that asian person with a lisp trying to say "cigarette".

Andria

midknight420

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How about drip tip? Let's not mention where we can take that one LOL

Sent from my LGMS550 using Tapatalk

Lotus Insane

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Voted, and a +1 to this idea of top worst company names. You really have to wonder what some of these people were thinking at the time of creation.

Synphul

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess for imaging purposes some may not like 'smok' though not sure why the difficulty with it. I've heard reviewers stumble over it multiple times, like hmmm, smoke? smock? Yea, an alternative smoking device, it's called a 'smock'. I don't hear folks having issues with things like the Chevy Volt, like yea, get it - volt, because it's electric? They don't stumble like they're discovering words for the first time like hmm, vault? Could it be vault?

Cigpet's not doing much better. It's not a cig and it's not my pet nor do I have any desire to pet it. Makes me think of a cigarette that sits on the desk or shelf like a pet rock. My cigpet was homeless so I got an ashtray for it.

Many of the asian companies seem to want to convey how much fun things are, I think they're under the assumption it makes it more appealing. Ijoy, joyetech, efun.top (the pinnacle of much fun we'll joy now), kayfun, taifun etc. Joyetech to me sounds like some sort of playskool knock off brand. Oh hey, did you get the playskool ball popper for your kid? No man, I got the one from the flea market for $3 - the joyetech ball pooper.

Fuchai isn't much better. Fuchai in the Asolo? If I worked in a vape shop I'd be offering package deals, buy a voopoo and get a discount on a dump tank. Trust me, it's the shit. (Now you know why they won't let me work in a vape shop).

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
How about e-liquid companies like FA-Q. Good liquid but the local shop stopped selling it because they didn't like people asking for FA-Q Miss Samoa. Good stuff though.
This stuff? Yeah it's pretty awesome
f6663d3e6ace4f824902f19039a57dd9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Great thread lol so many bad names rabies should have deffo been added

Damn I voted wanko ...gonad though should have got the vote

Or the eco with William written in huge ass font on it unless of course your name is William and you feel the need to label your gear still

monsterlove

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Bo

Seriously, what were they thinking? "Oh yeah I got this bo now, it tastes pretty good and it hits really hard, I let my girlfriend try it and she started coughing and said she felt lightheaded"

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
@MannyScoot has one I named the dong! Somehow more appropriate than the voltrove :)

Show me your dong manny! Lmfao

VU Sponsors