Become a Patron!

Wotofo bravo

Caspervapes

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I bought a wotofo bravo 2 weeks ago. I'e already broke the bubble glass and one of the regular glass. Where can I find replacement glass? Wotofo is the only place I've found so far and, shipping is higher than the glass! I've had no luck finding any other 25mm rta glass that is compatible.

Attachments

• SsnHvxu9-2608066033.jpg
    SsnHvxu9-2608066033.jpg
    219.3 KB · Views: 11

Caspervapes

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That' the only place I've found it SO far! 4.99 for the bubble glass. Was going to be 26 after shipping!!!

heateris

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That sucks. Since Wotofo offers replacements, they’ll start rolling out to vendors.

You could also measure it and see if you can find something compatible on fasttech.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Caspervapes

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah, I may go fasttech shipping would take longer but, I could get 4 or 5 glass for same cost as ordering from wotofo LOL

Caspervapes

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I ended up ordering several from wotofo. Sadly though, I ended losing my mod with the bravo on it in a customer's car at work a few weeks ago! On a lighter note, I ordered another bravo.

WotofoOfficial

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
I ended up ordering several from wotofo. Sadly though, I ended losing my mod with the bravo on it in a customer's car at work a few weeks ago! On a lighter note, I ordered another bravo.
So sorry for the high shipping fee.
We're working on this . The shipment will be faster and cheaper within 2 months .

Do you have any other issue with the Bravo RTA ?Sir .

Best Regards

Caspervapes

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I was fine with shipping. The awesome customer service I received after I placed my order made me like wotofo even more!

WotofoOfficial

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
VU Challenge Sponsor
I was fine with shipping. The awesome customer service I received after I placed my order made me like wotofo even more!
Thx for your kindness.Sir
If you have any other issue with it. Pls let me know . I will help you ASAP

VU Sponsors