Become a Patron!

Wotofo Freakshow RDA

fightinggoat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's a nice flavorful RDA. They are well made, the chimneys are very thick steel and they just plain work.

They can be a little leaky with the bottom airflow, I have seen at least three variations of the same RDA, loom the same but parts and caps won't interchange (I suspect either two of them are different clones, or they made some design tweaks throughout production).

My biggest gripe is that if you don't want to use a 510 drip tip, your options are limited due to not being 810 compatible.

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
A velocity style RDA is much better for a beginner to start on. It's much easier to build. Why do you want to start on an out of date RDA when there are much better and easier to build RDAs out there. The Troll you posted on another site would be better than the Freakshow.

fightinggoat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It's not at all hard to build on, and the flavor better than the troll due to reduced chamber size and bottom/more restricted airflow.

However, the troll for example may be a better choice depending on what you want out of an attie.
It's better for clouds with lots more airflow, not nearly as leaky, and has more space for bigger builds.

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Lol, I didnt know that. Thanks, Im leaning more towards the Troll then.

I gotta say I agree with Dom... there are plenty of newer drippers for under $30 that’ll give you a much better vape...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I gotta say I agree with Dom... there are plenty of newer drippers for under $30 that’ll give you a much better vape...

I should say a better experience rather then better vape...

fightinggoat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year

I agree with that, the goon clone is my overall favorite regardless of price, the dead rabbit is another winner that can be had inexpensively.

And for single coil, the wasp nano is amazing.

AnthonyLouis

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I agree with that, the goon clone is my overall favorite regardless of price, the dead rabbit is another winner that can be had inexpensively.

And for single coil, the wasp nano is amazing.

Dead rabbit is hands down my favorite rda of all time...

fightinggoat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Not likely, but then again what's another $10 on top of the $5 to get a goon clone you can be happy with for years.

VU Sponsors